Cinderella Man

Cinderella Man

      Prologue

 

Ding dong!!! The doorbell keeps on ringing and irritation shows in Mrs. Kim’s face.

 

"Aish!! Coming just wait!!!"Mrs. Kim opens the door and curiosity floods her face.

 

"Ah!!Yes? Do I know you? “Wondering eye keeps on looking alternately at the visitors outside the door. Base on their faces they might be mother and children but the hatred in their faces can't be distinguished if it's normal or it's for Mrs. Kim. This dark feeling makes Mrs. Kim gulp.

"Who are they mom? “A little boy in age of nine appears in Mrs. Kim’s side.

 

"Babe you play w/ your little brother first, Ok?" The little boy just nod and last glance for the three visitor at the door and the boy made his way back to the living room where the six year old baekhyun is holding colors and making doodles in a page of his note book. But little jongdae’s curiosity never fades and keeps his eyes on his mom while it's talking to the strangers outside.

 

"Yes? “ Irritation in Mrs. Kim’s voice, start to ring on little Jongdae's head. He knows that his mom is starting to lose its patience.

 

"Thea? Joon Myun? Taemin?" It's Mr. Kim, he came from the office and by seeing the two visitors at the door Mr. Kim’s pale skin blanch while his almond eyes reach its biggest that almost pop out from its socket.

 

"You know them?" It’s Mrs. Kim’s accusation, instead of question. Leads to a conformation that Mrs. Kim knows about who are their visitors. Mrs. Kim’s ability to catch up fast sometime is a curse and Mr. Kim knows this time is one of that sometime.

 

"Isn't it rude for a visitor to stay here outside? “When the lady visitor (Thea base on Mr. Kim) speaks they know that this night is going to be the longest.

 

"Go home you don't have any business here so please leave." Mr. Kim’s infamous cold and harsh word darts towards the visitor.

 

"Don't be too harsh hon, I’m not here for you I’m here for your wife. “The words from the lady visitors seem intended to be malicious. And eyes flew from Mr. Kim to Mrs. Kim.

 

"Don't worry I won't stay that long." And the said visitor let their selves inside the room with or without the consent of the owner.

 

"What do you want?" displeased arouse in Mrs. Kim’s voice. Keeping herself calm although her blood seems hit its boiling point.

 

"I'm here for my upcoming territory." every words of Thea claims confidence. Her eyes are full of mocking while wondering in every inch of the house.

 

"I'm pregnant....... for the second time around." eyes glued to Mrs. Kim.

 

"And I know that the father of my kids don't have the guts to tell you that." gaze travels from Mrs. Kim to Mr. Kim then a malicious smile presses through Thea's lips.  

 

"Mom? Who are they?” Innocence plastered in little Baekhyun’s face while curiosity slowly creeping on it.

 

"Jongdae bring your little brother up stair and don't go down unless i said so." the booming and voice w/ authorization is unusual in Mr. Kim. This is the first time that Mr. Kim uses that kind of tone to his kids that made them both startle.

 

"Aaaahhhh!!!!!Hyung!!!Hyung!!!!AApppaaaa is mmaaaaaddddd!!!!Wwwwaaaahhh!!!!!" little Baekhyun cries hard and run to Jongdae. Jongdae is hurt just by seeing his brother in this state, his not idiot for him not to get what’s happening. His eyes turn to hatred and dart it to his father and by that glare he knows that his father guiltily lower his head to refuse an eye contact to him.

 

"Hey! Little guy! Wanna play upstairs?" Jongdae make sure that comfort and caring will present in his voice, for his brother to relax.

 

"No! I don't like!" as Jongdae try his best to calm down his little brother the clash of emotion and hatred is heated already and starting to burn emotionally everything between the three adults.

 

"You don't want to show these little kids their siblings, don’t you?" Thea put a dangerous hint of seduction in her voice to add wood in fire to Mrs. Kim’s annoyance.

 

"Mom please!!!" a worried voice from a boy whose standing beside his mom.

 

"Shut up Junmyeon!" The kid whose around 13 to 14 of age start to worry for his mom's behavior. He knows his mom well and he's sure that this meeting might lead to a disaster. To a catastrophe that may lead to nowhere near to be good.

 

"Don't listen to her hon!" Mr. Kim is already pissed by Thea's attitude.

 

"Don't listen? To what? To all the things you keep from her? The truth that Taemin and this baby that I’m about to give birth were yours? “In one blow of breath Thea enumerate all this things sarcastically, that push Mrs. Kim in to tears.

 

"What is the meaning of this? Huh?"Mrs. Kim starts to sob till sob turns to hysterically whine mix w/ tears.

 

"Hon! Listen to me!" Mr. Kim try his best to calm his wife but he just earn some bruise and cuts from the raging Mrs. Kim who keeps on struggling from his accused husband.

 

"Keep your hands off my mom!!!"A small hand attracts the gaze of every one, a small hand that keep on hitting Mr. Kim’s shin. It might be harmless in every one's eye but each of them knows that it is the most burdens to all parents. To see their children struggle to the big world just to protect their love one's despite of their young age and you know to yourself that it's you who put them in to this situation.

 

“Baekhyun No!” it's too late for Jongdae to hold to his little brother and it irritates Thea from head to toe. Maybe cause of mood swing.  

 

"Stay out of here you little brat!!!"Thea push little Baekhyun and its back hits the chair of dining table. These incidents earn a heated groan from the shock and anger from its sibling including Joonmyeon, Jongdae but not Taemin.

 

"It's not your fight you gremlin...you know gremlin little monster who crawls on humans back." Taemin pointed to little baek and make a disgusted face while mocking little baek.

 

"That’s enough Taemin!!!!"Joonmyeon hissed to the Eight year old Taemin who has an intension of his mom's liking.

 

"Joonmyeon don't do that to your brother." Thea shouts to Joonmyeon who easily flash horror to his innocent face. Joonmyeon lower his gaze to the floor and shut his mouth.

 

"Oh!!!Being a human is prohibited now in your sonar Ms. Who-ever-you-are."Mrs. Kim turns red from neck to scalp seems like erupting any time soon as she gives a mocking look in to Thea’s way. It pisses Thea and run towards Mrs. Kim that set the later in to a fighting mode and readies herself in any violent reaction from raging Thea.

 

"How dare you?" Thea is really pissed and now pulling Mrs. Kim’s hair who gave a same intense action towards her.

 

"How dare you!!You’re the one who roughly invaded my house, the one who hurt my son and I’ll make sure to sue you!!!"Anger, agony and hurt collide in every word Mrs. Kim utter while clenching tightly on Thea's brown lock.

 

"That's enough you two." Mr. Kim snaps. He keeps on pulling the two women from each other to the point that he also receives cuts and bruises from their finger nails during the fight.

 

"Mom, that’s enough." "Stop it mom" Jongdae and Suho shout in unison while stopping both holding their mom's arms and hugging it's waist .Mr. Kim manage to pull the both women but the two just throw harsh words from each other ignoring the innocent presence of the kids around them.

 

"Shut up the both of you!" Mr. Kim shouts from top of his lungs.

 

"No!!You shut up!!"Mrs. Kim shouts to Mr. Kim despite of the tiredness and the lump in .

 

"WHY!!!How could you do this to me?"  From yelling to sobbing Mrs. Kim slowly losing the fight inside her and losing the tight grip from his son Jongdae.

 

"Hon, believe me it's just a mistake." Mr. Kim try to explain but Thea suddenly cut Mr. Kim from talking.

 

"Don't you dare call our relationship as a mistake cause we both know we did this in purpose" Thea is yelling.

 

"No it's just you!!It's just a one night stand but you blackmail me w/ our video scandal for you to keep me to your side." Mr. Kim burst out all his frustration.

 

"OUT!! BOTH OF YOU OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!!!!"Mrs. Kim deliriously commands the culprit in hurting her and her kids.

 

"Hon, please" Mr. Kim plead, but Mrs. Kim is hurt and made her Decision.

 

"OOOOUUUUUTTTT!!!!!" and that's the last time Baekhyun and Jongdae saw their father because after the incident Mrs. Kim file TRO to Mr. Kim and child abuse to Thea. After a month Mrs. Kim file divorce to their marriage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------