So These Are My Coworkers...

Which Fangs?

My Oppa just stands there in horror and confusion. Squinting his eyes and blinking rapidly. Trying to make sense of the sight before his eyes. His shadow creeping into my room. I speedily jump off and sit on the edge of my bed with my head down in defeat. Do I need to explain? If I heard the explanation I would not believe me. I don't expect him to either. At least not now.

"Daesung..."  I hear in a low bellowing voice. It seems to echo around the room.

"It's my fault, I came in on my own devices. Nobody would answer the door. So I let myself in." I stared in wonder at the boy beside me.

"I thought he was you Daesung..." I confess.

Suddenly Daesung starts to chuckle. To be honest. Him laughing is scaring me more than him yelling would. I have no idea about this response. What do I even do in this situation? I start to giggle and soon I heard Seunghyun start to laugh. After a minute or so we stopped and Daesung walked into my room.

"I was so afraid when I found out it was not you Daesung!"

He approached my bed and kissed me on the forehead."I have to leave. I will see you soon." He says making his way out from my bedroom. Suddenly I see Daesung glance back at Seunghyun. Seunghyun smirked devilishly at him. Is he trying to get us in trouble? Daesung looked a little afraid put left looking slightly angry. What the heck is this about?

"How long until the interview?" I say putting aside the event.

"A little under an hour" He responds glancing at his watch.

I throw on some skinny jeans and a white polo. With some plain white sneakers to match. I throw my hair in a quick ponytail and put on little makeup. I rush to the fridge and eat a couple tomatoes and a cheesestick and brush my teeth. Then we race out to the car and leap in. My jaw drops, how can someone afford a car this nice? His car is very nice and sleek. It seems brand new and it is extremely shiny. To my surprise it did not have the new car smell. I am almost afraid to sit in it or even touch anything it is so beautiful. He seems to notice me admiring the inside once we get in. I stared around in wonder. 

"You like it? It's a Nero Nemesis." He says with a smile. He then starts the car and begins to back up.

I finally got curious and looked at him. His hair is sleek and black like his car. He wears some fashion frame glasses, some jeans and a white t-shirt. I then remembered what I was wearing and blushed.We look like a couple. I looked out the window pretending I never looked at him. Looking at all the trees and the people we drive by. People gasping at the sight of the car. He must have noticed me jerk my head away. He looks at me as though about to say something. He glances at me from the road and says

"You nervous?" 

"A little.. But don't worry not nearly nervous enough to puke in your car."

 He laughs and looks at me again. This time I blush seeing his sweet smile.

"Don't worry. I already have this in the bag for you. Basically, just assume you already got the job." Seunghyun confidently coos.

"Thank-you so much Seunghyun. You really have no idea how much this means to me." I do my best to sound casual. But it still came out heartfelt.

"No biggy really. Don't think much of it." He says searching for some eye-contact.

He finally parks the car. It seems as though our conversation turned off with the engine. I follow him inside but quick look at the family name. Choi. I suddenly become nervous and stand there. I change my mind I want to go home. Seunghyun raises his eyebrow at me and grabs my wrist. He drags me inside laughing and I giggle.

The second we walk in we hear many gasps. And a second after I am surrounded by women and children. Everyone sounded as though they were murmuring around me and few sentences were clear. People were tugging at my shirt and hugging me.

"Seunghyun has a girlfriend! Oh wow, she is so cute! My daughter! You are so cute!"

Seunghyun nervously scratches his neck

"She's.. She is not my girlfriend. She is our new worker."

Everyone looks confused at his statement.

"How could we let someone this cute work for us?" I hear someone in the crowd.

I blush and rock back in forth in nervousness. Wait.. Did she call me daughter? And she thought I was dating Seunghyun? Does this mean that this is.......

"Hello, I am his mother. My name is Sa-ra. But you can call me Umma!" she says excitedly.

"I am Chaerin! I look forward to working with you!" Says a girl slightly older than I. She was wearing a maid uniform.

"I am Sunny!" Says a girl giggling covered in children.She was also wearing a maids uniform."I am the nanny! I will do my best to keep these guys out of your way!"

"Ji! Get out here and inroduce yourself! I know you hate new workers bu-"  Umma stopped talking when she saw Jiyong's reaction.

Oh no he is going to hate me. Who is he oh no....

A red haired boy peeked his head around the corner of what seems to be the kitchen. His eyes grew as he saw me.

"Jaeah!!" He ran up and hugged me jumping up and down.

Everyone once again seemed confused. His reaction was uncalled for after all.

"H-Hi Jiyong!" I say excitedly. I quick brush my fingers through his hair to fix it. He sits there with his hands on his face wiggling around happily. He is so amazingly cute!

"You two know eachother?"

"Yes we met recently! Oh, sorry! I'm Kwon Jiyong the cook! I look forward to working with you Jae!"

I heard a patio door slam shut and heard footsteps into the room. A shirtless, sweaty boy covered with dirt stood there smiling. I can't believe this is happening.