Reunited

Weightloss

          When the boys returned from their long practice session, Xiumin was felt relief wash over him. He was in the living room, watching—but not really paying attention—to a show on TV to pass the time. He could hear the others coming before the door even opened.

          “But did you see that?! I actually did it right!”

Xiumin could hear Chanyeol’s loud voice from outside the door. He heard someone fiddling with keys as they struggled to get the door unlocked. After hearing the click of the lock, Xiumin watched as Kris led the others in with an irritated face. Chanyeol was still speaking very loudly to Kai and Sehun about a dance move he apparently did correctly, despite his long arms and legs. Kai and Sehun were laughing as they entered. Watching everyone file in, Xiumin noticed there were some people missing. He saw Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai speaking about the dance they worked on, Lay coming in with headphones and a sleepy expression, and Tao last entering with Kris. Xiumin noticed that Baekhyun, Suho, D.O., Luhan and Chen—the person he wanted to see most—were missing from the group. Xiumin looked at the others with a confused look. Kris and Tao approached him and sat on the couch, while the others went in their separate directions.

          “Where is everyone else?” Xiumin asked the pair on the couch.

          “The others had to stay to practice for the main vocal parts… I don’t know why they didn’t ask me to stay, but I guess they didn’t want me,” Kris huffed.

          “You would just take away attention from the others, Kris-ge,” Tao said, placing his hand on his boyfriend’s shoulder to comfort the other.

          “Do you know when they will be back?” Xiumin asked them, interrupting their moment.

          “Later?” Kris said, not really thinking about the question since he was too focused on Tao.

Xiumin decided it was best to leave before the couple started making out. Sighing, he headed back to his room. He flopped onto his bed. While he had missed the practice and missed being with Chen for the day, he did get the rest he needed. The cold medicine he’d been taking also must’ve done its job, because his head felt much better. His throat felt much better as well. So far all he’d accomplished today was lounging around the living room, watching variety shows. Finally lying in bed, he realized just how tired he was… His eyes started to close against his will and before he knew it, he was already asleep.

 

-----

 

          Xiumin slowly woke up, curled against the wall. Looking up at the window, he could see it was now dark outside. He stretched his legs out and then noticed something heavy on his side. He looked down to see an arm.

“Luhan…” Xiumin mumbled.

Luhan sometimes would crawl into bed with Xiumin at night, and since he was fighting with Sehun, he assumed that the boy had done that.

“Go back to your bed,” Xiumin said, sleepily.

When the person behind him didn’t move, he flipped around. Xiumin’s eyes widened, as he saw who it was. Chen was lying asleep beside him, his arm lying around his waist. Chen shifted a little, adjusting to Xiumin’s new position. He pulled the elder closer and let out a soft noise. Xiumin blinked a few times, surprised to see Chen lying with him. He sighed happily, burying his face into the space between Chen’s neck and shoulder. Chen made another noise and pulled his face away from the top of Xiumin’s head, causing the other to look at him.

          “Hey,” Chen said softly.

          “Hi,” Xiumin replied.

          “How are you feeling?”

          “Sleepy, but fine… Better now that you’re back.”

Chen smiled and pulled Xiumin back to his chest, resting his chin on the top of his head.

          “I’m happy to be back. I missed you today,” Chen said.

          “I missed you too,” Xiumin answered.

Chen pulled Xiumin away from his chest, looking into his eyes again. Drawing their faces closer together, Chen freezes just before their lips meet.

          “I love you, Kim Min Seok,” Chen whispered, closing the gap between them.

Xiumin returned the kiss happily. He rested his hand on Chen’s chest as Chen deepened the kiss. He then shifted his weight, hovering over Xiumin. Xiumin wrapped his arms around the younger’s neck, wanting this moment to last forever. Chen moves so that one of his legs rests on each side of Xiumin’s hips. Xiumin heard Luhan shifting in his bed on the other side of the room, but didn’t even care if his roommate saw him and Chen. Chen moved from Xiumin’s lips, kissing down his neck until he reached his collarbone. Chen stayed there for a few moments, nibbling gently as Xiumin let out a soft moan. Xiumin’s eyes were closed as Chen kissed his neck. Xiumin moved his hands down to the other’s shoulders and Chen began moving up Xiumin’s neck. He kissed his jaw, which was sharp and defined, due to the diet Xiumin had previously been on.

          “I always loved your jaw line, even before you lost weight,” Chen whispered softly, kissing just under Xiumin’s ear.

Xiumin sighed and pushed Chen away slightly so he could look him straight in the face.

          “I love you so much; I don’t think I can stand it,” Xiumin said.

          “I feel the same,” Chen said, dipping back down to capture Xiumin’s lips with his own.

Chen’s kisses were like magic to Xiumin. They were so perfect—whether they were just short pecks or a long passionate kisses like this one, Xiumin always found that they took his breath away. Chen’s hand Xiumin’s ribs lightly, causing Xiumin to squirm underneath him. Chen smiled and then reached his hand just under the hem of the elder’s shirt. He could feel Xiumin’s ribs, poking out prominently against the rest of his side. Chen furrowed his eyebrows, but relaxed because he knew Xiumin had stopped the dieting. However, he still worried about him. Chen focused back on the boy in front of him. He continued his sides, but was annoyed by Xiumin’s shirt. He pulled away from their kiss and reached both hands to the hem, his eyes meeting Xiumin’s as if asking for permission. Xiumin nodded and Chen lifted it over the other boy’s head and threw it to the floor beside the bed before moving back down to kiss Xiumin’s neck and chest. Xiumin moaned again more loudly this time. Chen smiled at how perfect the other was. He was so glad that he could call this boy his boyfriend. He wanted Xiumin to know how happy he was, so Chen leaned up close to his ear and whispered quietly.

          “You have no idea how happy it makes me to think that you are my boyfriend,” Chen said.

Xiumin blushed, realizing that Chen was technically his boyfriend now. Wow… Xiumin thought, Kim Jong Dae is my boyfriend. Xiumin reached his hands down to the hem of Chen’s shirt, suddenly wanting there to be nothing between them. Chen understood and sat up slightly to lift it over his head. He threw it down to lay beside Xiumin’s on the floor. Xiumin looked at his boyfriend’s torso, taking it all in. Chen was beautiful: his muscles were defined and Xiumin could just make out the slight outlines of his abs. Chen looked at Xiumin’s face, watching as the other looked at him.

          “Do you like what you see?” Chen asked playfully, grinning foolishly.

Xiumin looked away, flustered. Chen just smiled and leaned back down to kiss the elder. Hearing Luhan shift again in his bed, Chen broke the kiss, finally remembering that Xiumin had been sick all day.

          “We should probably stop… You need to rest, so you can come to practice tomorrow. I was dying to see you all day,” Chen said.

Xiumin didn’t let Chen pull too far away though.

          “I wanted to see you too. And I feel alright…” Xiumin pouted.

          “Come on, hyung. We both need our rest,” Chen said, yawning.

          “Alright…” Xiumin said, giving in at last.

Chen rolled off of the smaller, but pulled him in close to his chest, lying like they had been when Chen first woke up.

          “I love you,” Chen whispered.

          “I love you too,” Xiumin said, already drifting back to sleep.

 

-----

 

          On the other side of the room, Luhan shifted uncomfortably. He didn’t enjoy intruding on the new couple’s private time, but hearing their soft murmurs and ‘I love you’’s, Luhan felt a pang of sadness. He missed Sehun. He had wanted to make up with him earlier, but hadn’t found any moments alone with him during their practice and his plan to talk to him afterwards was foiled when the vocalists were asked to stay later. Luhan rolled over for what seemed like the millionth time, but sleep still avoided him. It wasn’t until he heard their door open softly and his bed dip under the weight of another person that Luhan stopped moving. He turned around to see the outline of another person. He felt that person reach forward and pull him tight to his chest. Luhan tensed up until he smelled the familiar scent. Sehun. Luhan lifted his head to speak, but Sehun just pulled him back down, hugging him close and shushing him. Luhan finally relaxed and breathed in Sehun’s scent, both of them finally falling asleep.

 

 

A/N: It's been awhile since I updates... Sorry everyone! I made this chapter especially fluffy~ The HunHan is back! <3 I hate it when they fight T_T Also, Chen and Xiumin~ I'm sorry if I at writing kissing scenes //hides   Anyways~ Thank you everyone for reading, subscribing, commenting, etc... I hope to update again soon~ Saranghae!