[TAKEN] Is FAILURE My SURNAME?!

MIND BANK

[TAKEN]

ADOPTED BY: Rxnaway

ADOPTED ON: June 8, 2014

TITLE: IS FAILURE MY SURNAME?!

 

 

I just want EVERYTHING to go as I planned them to be. 

 

Why do I have to at EVERYTHING?!

 

 

My first name is Dara. And my last name is FAILURE?!

 

 

By the way, my middle name is FRUSTRATED.

 

 

---------

 

EVERYTHING goes exactly my way.

 

I'm simply good at EVERYTHING. 

 

My first name is Jiyong. My last name is PERFECT.

 

By the way, my middle name is CONCEITED.

 

 

 

____________________________________________

basically a romcom.

i have a chapter one for this you can have it as well if you want but if no thats fine.

heres's the chapter one. 

__________________________________________________

 

Chapter 1

 

 

Time slowed down. I tried my best to hold it tightly, to never let go. Is life really a ? Is my hard work not enough and not worthy of a simple and fulfilling life? I have gone far. I have endured a lot to stay on my spot. I did my best but I guess my best wasn't good enough.

 

 

It happened so slow and so fast at the same time. So slow that the second felt like minutes. So fast that it almost broke the laws of physics. The plate that slipped on my hands is taking its precious time hitting the ground. It's like this damn plate is mocking me. The moment it hit the ground, the crashing sound made by hundreds of shards scattering everywhere mixed with my boss' earsplitting scream made me realized that my is about to be tossed outside. Oh my gosh! Please, I'm calling all the saints out there, please, please, not again. This is my fourth job this week. Soon after, I was able to prove that life is really a . I found myself lying in the ground in front of the back door of the restaurant I'm currently working. Oh wait, scratch that, it's restaurant that I used to work at, restaurant that just fired me five seconds ago. 

 

 

"ING ! WHY FIRE ME? I'M AN ASSET TO YOUR KITCHEN!! EVERY PERSON IS ENTITLED TO HAVE MISTAKES, RIGHT?! THAT'S JUST LIKE THE SEVENTH PLATE I BROKE! COMMON! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! IT'S JUst that, it's just that my rent is due in a week and I don't have a ing money!"

 

 

I wailed, cried and begged in front of a closed door. I swear I looked like an idiot. I sighed the deepest sigh of the century. Waaaaaahhhhhh! I have to pay rent or else I will be kicked out. Ottokhae?! I can't asked landlady ahjumma to extend my payment due because I'm already two months late. Sigh. Should I just go back to them and ask for help? Aish! Aniya. Aniya. What am i thinking? I can't go back! I pledged to be an independent, grown woman. Only the weak backs down. I'm definitely not classified as weak. I'm on the line separating the weak and strong. I'm barely hanging on, though. Sigh. 

 

 

Maybe life isn't a after all. The door that I am shamelessly shouting at bursted open revealing my balding boss. I was struck by the blinding light that is emanating from his head that I have to raise my hand and block the light. Apparition? Oh my gosh! The saints heard my prayers! I promise to attend mass every Sunday. Oh, my boss has a beautiful soul. What a wonderful world. Then it hit me.

 

 

"Go home, Dara." He said it with a poker face while throwing my things at me. I learned one thing, life really is a . Be careful you might get fooled. I went home downtrodden. T^T

 

 

I left the restaurant and went to the bus station. I have a little over 25 minutes to wait to before my bus comes so I decided to take a detour and take a good look at the Seoul city lights. Walking down an uphill street at night while appreciating the seemingly dancing lights from a very busy city gives me a peace of mind. I stopped under a tree. I closed my eyes and let the cold night wind to kiss my skin. I was so fixated by the peacefulness I am savoring when I felt a gooey substance fell right from my left cheek. As a normal person, I instantly raised my hand and touched whatever sticky substance that came from above me. I regreted it. 

 

 

"Can't this day get any better?" I murmured lifelessly. I AM NOT EVEN PISSED. If only I could fly I could've captured that bird and kill it and fry it and eat it! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! HUHHUHUHUHUHU! WHAT'S WITH MY LIFE, HUH?

 

 

I pulled tissue from my sling bag and cleaned my stinking cheek. Ugh. I threw the used tissue harshly on the ground because venting my anger on it seems like a good idea. AND WAIT, THERE'S MORE, I heard a whistle from a distance and looked to the origin of it. An ahjussi wearing cop uniform is making its way to me while shouting that it's forbidden to throw garbage just anywhere I like it. Of course, I'd ing run.

 

 

"Omo. Mianhe! I won't do it again." I was in a hurry that I took a faster way by tripping down on the last few steps of the stairs. I really did trip on purpose, BELIEVE ME. Sigh. I almost lose my life. SIGH.

 

 

I turned in a corner that revealed the waiting shed for the bus station. Just why did I have to take a detour? I should've just stayed and waited here. Sigh. I love this day!

 

 

Soon after, the bus came and the people started climbing inside it. It was so packed that a lot was standing. Good thing I was able to take a seat. I closed my eyes and tried to take some rest when I heard the coughs of the person standing beside me. I looked and saw halmeoni. I was raised respectful, you know. I let halmeoni take my seat and I stood instead. When she sat she pulled her smartphone and started playing Flappy Bird. Heol!

 

 

I reached my stop but the rain is still pouring heavily. And being the always-ready that I am, I ran to my apartment because I forgot to bring an umbrella. I reached my home and by this moment I am pretty sure I am about to transform into a mermaid. Gawd! My hair is pouring, my clothes are wet, my shoes are wet.

 

I took a shower and changed into a nice comfy clothes. I didn't bother eating dinner because I don't have an appetite. I laid in my bed thinking what the is wrong with my life. I was fired today. My fridge is malnourish. My rent payment is due on a week. Everything seems to go wrong. Did I make a wrong decision when I said I'll stand on my own. Should I just go back?

 

The great don't come easy. Hold on, honey. Everything will be alright.

 

That's right. I'm gonna be fine. Everything will be alright. I miss you mom. 

 

Looking on the glow-in-the-dark stars on my ceiling reminds me of the days that Mom is still here. No, she is still here, in my memories. I love you Ma. Everything will be alright, right? I drifted to sleep with a smile on face. Sandara Park Fighting! This is nothing. You can do better! I'll beat whatever misfortune life has for me. FIGHTING!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am having my dinner with my band. We've been together for seven years but I guess their memories are not as keen as mine is.

 

 

"Who prepared this?" I asked eeriely on the unfortunate Seungri beside me.

 

 

"Manager hyung, I think. Why?" Seungri asked nervously.

 

 

"How many times do I have to tell that I don't eat cooked carrots?" I am starting to get pissed.

 

 

"But we do. Jiyong stop being self centered, will you? You ruined the mood, man. Just removed it if you don't like it." Youngbae bravely confronted THE me.

 

 

"Whatever." I left them and went outside.

 

 

"Oh just don't mind him guys. He's having his monthly period. Eat, eat." TOP shouted to everyone.

 

 

I went to my car and played some music. We are having a photoshoot right now but because of the other members who repeatedly make mistakes the shoot didn't wrap up quickly. Can't they be awesome like me? I was able to finish my solo parts in one go. I inclined my seat and closed my eyes, savoring the sweet music. I heard the car door opening and saw Youngbae on the passenger seat.

 

 

"Why are you so grumpy, huh? Did you two fight? She haven't called you?" Youngbae asked.

 

 

"Shut up." I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep.

 

 

"Oh common. If it's not that, then what?" Ugh. Stop prying will you?

 

 

"Leave me alone." I said dismissively.

 

 

"Aish, whatever. Anyways, we'll take the group shot in a few minutes. Come back if you're done sulking."

 

 

"Who's sulking, huh?" I punched his shoulder while chasing him out of the car. I succeeded. HUH.

 

 

"Oh by the way, Manager hyung said your assisstant just left and said that she don't want to work for you anymore. Looks like she's the one who cooked the dinner. Seven assisstants in a month. Way to go, man! You have to find a new one since our schedule will be packed the whole month."

 

 

"Go away." I slammed and closed the door on his face.

 

 

We've been driving in and out of town because of our engagements. Being a celebrity sometimes gets to me. I want a simple life. But it is undeniable that having a lot of fans who supports you is inspiring. Waah, I should use this inspiration to make lots of good music and stay forever on top. THE great Jiyong will always be the People's Favorite. I am born to become a star.