World Within

MIND BANK

TITLE: WORLD WITHIN

 

 

Do you believe on the supernatural? How about on fairies and elves? Did you once dream that you can fly? Or maybe wished a magical power that can bloom a withered flower? Did you also want the power to be able to stop the time? Have you ever wondered what it’s like to read minds? Or what it’s like to be able to predict the future? As a kid I’ve always wanted to be different. Not in the sense that I want everyone to look at me. Not in the sense that I want to fit in perfectly but the other way around. I want to be different that I don’t fin in anymore, that I don’t fit in at all. Crazy? I agree. A telekinesis may have done the job but unfortunately I am just a normal, boring and ordinary Dara Park.

 

 

I’ve always wanted to see what’s beyond our eye. I’ve always wanted to know what’s beyond the comprehension of our human mind. I’ve always wanted to find someone from another world. I’ve always wanted to find another world entirely. I believe something like that exists. I believe they’re just there. You just have to open your eyes.

 

 

 

What I don’t know is, they want to find ME as much as I want to find THEM.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

After a century of confinement I can finally set foot in the human realm. They are naive to think that I will never recover. They took everything I had. Now, I will return the favor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

My initial thought on this is Dara is an ordinary human girl who will discover another 'being' which is Jiyong.

BUT Dara will be revealed that she is not 'ordinary' after all. We can talk more if you want to adopt this. You can change the characters as well if you want to.