수호 suho

Sasaeng Concentration Camp

You looked around and wondered why you're in such a horrendous place.

You get up and place your hands on the bars. While peeking through it. Through the long corridor, you see cells, cells, and more cells down the hall. It had occured to you that you are actually trapped in some weird place that you have no idea about at the moment.

 

While peeking, you saw a girl in each cell but most of them were either asleep or looked extremely fatigued. The cell adjacent to you had a nice girl who looked directly at you as well.

 

"Oh my god, do you speak english?" You asked while frowning.

She raised an eyebrow and laughed. "No I speak arabian." She said sarcastically.

You laughed and she suddenly hushed you.

"Sh! Don't make noise here."

You were bewildered. "What is this place?!"

"Sasaeng concentration camp …"

What the hell? A concentration camp?

"Are you serious?? Why am I here?!?!?" You attempted to shake the bars but it wouldnt budge. 

"Get me out!!" You yelled. Suddenly you heard footsteps coming your way and the footsteps were getting louder each second.

You saw a figure from afar and he was wearing a black uniform with an EXO logo patch on his sleeves and the left front of the uniform. It has gold t and a good brooch attached on it as well. 

You trembled when you thought he was going to scold at you for being loud, but he stopped at that girl's cell.

"NAME?"

"1004!" 

He proceeded to unlock her cell door. She smiled from excitement until he slapped her face really hard and locked the cell door again.

"YOU SAY 'SIR' AFTER EACH ANSWER. YOU GOT THAT, LITTLE PRICK?"

Inmate 1004 cried and nodded. "Y-Yes… SIR!"

"DON'T STUTTER!"

"YES, SIR!" She wiped off her tears. 

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"BECAUSE I STALKED EXO, SIR."

"FOR HOW LONG?"

"FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT, SIR."

"AND WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"I BAEKHYUNS ARM AND STOLE HIS COLOGNE, SIR."

"WHAT DO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE?"

"I LOVE BAEKHYUN, SIR."

He reached his hand into her cell and slapped her again. Inmate 1004 fell to the ground and cried.

"YOU DO NOT LOVE BAEKHYUN. YOU'RE A LITTLE PEST THAT HE HATES. SUCH RATS LIKE YOU DESERVE TO BE LOCKED IN HERE." He walked away and left Inmate 1004 on the floor crying.

You gasped through the whole scene and called for her. "Hey, you!"

She cried louder and looked at you with her face drowned in her own tears.

"How long were you here?!" You asked.

She coughed. "Two weeks so far.."

"Two weeks?! Why won't they let you out? I mean, is there any way out?!"

"There is one way.." she sniffled. "You have to acknowledge that you do not love EXO and that you're merely just a fan admiring their hard work."

You started to tear. "Is there any other way to get out of here?"

She slowly nodded and hid with her hands while mouthing some words to you. 'There is a secret passageway that I heard of, but never actually tried to escape here.'

A secret passageway? Does this mean that you have a chance of escaping this hell hole?

"What is your name?"

"1004, SIR!" she accidentally blurted out and blushed from embarrassment. 

You laughed. "Your real name."

".. Yoomin.." she mumbled.

"That's such a pretty name!" You complimented.

She smiled. 

"I'm Yura." You smiled back.

"What's your cell name?" She asked.

"What? Cell name? Oh, I don't know. I just woke up here today.."

"It's tattooed on your wrist." She pointed at hers.

You gasped. A TATTOO???

You slowly peeked at your tattoo with one eye and burst into tears.

Yoomin started bawling her eyes out as well and a guard came towards your cells'. He began unlocking everyone's cells and putting handcuffs on them. Then the same to you.

You all followed the guard. You walked next to Yoomin and she whispered "Hwaiting!"

You nodded and tried to smile. Then you frowned while looking at your handcuffs.

"Don't worry, we're on our way to the cafeteria." She whispered.

You shaped your mouth to an 'o' and nodded.

 

Your Unit arrived at the cafeteria and the guard stood by the door. You and the rest of the unit had to wait on line to get your food. The cafeteria smelled like turds. You wanted to leave there immediately. 

"Hey! Can we talk here?" You whispered.

"Yeah, here we can."

"Oh my god. Finally." You blurted.

She laughed.

"How did you get in here?"

She bit her lower lip and her eyes were full of regret. "I.. Baekhyun's arm and even stole his cologne.."

"What?! How??" You were shocked by her response.

"I stalked him for 2 weeks and finally when he was leaving the dorm alone, I ran to him and just him wherever I could. Before the guards caught up to me, I at least got a taste of his arm.." 

"Wow. I couldn't get anything at all. I camped out their dorm for hours and knocked out. Then I end up here.."

"They send every sasaeng to this discipline camp. They know where we hide.."

You sighed. "So how did you get his cologne?"

"That, I snuck into EXO K's dorm and stole his cologne." Then she jerked her head closer to you and whispered. "Even his underwear."

You gasped. "I wanted to steal Suho's underwear!"

She laughed. "Well look where we are now."

You laughed as well.

"Hey.." you brought up an idea. "Did you ever feel like escaping through that secret passageway you told me about?"

"I actually wanted to. But I'm scared."

You nodded at her. "How about we try doing it together?"

You both eyed the guard who secured the cafeteria door. She then pointed towards a air vent. "That is loose. We can open it and go through it. But it's small. There's a rumour that some people actually escaped through there though."

You rubbed your chin and looked at her. You both nodded at each other and left the lunch line while casually walking over to the air vent that was behind a huge cart filled with dirty plates. Luckily, the guard hasn't caught you guys yet. She ribbed off the vent case and you saw a small dark tunnel ahead of you. 

"Are you sure about this?" You asked.

She nodded. "People swear by this escape route."

"Why didn't you do it earlier?"

"I was really afraid to go myself.."

Suddenly you both heard footsteps. 

"Hurry, get in!" She quietly yelled while pushing you inside. You shuddered from the scenery of the 'tunnel'.

The guards caught Yoomin getting inside and called out to her.

"1004!" He yelled. She quickly closed the vent case and pushed you to go in faster. Your heart was racing. 

You both crawled quickly through the tunnel and you couldn't see anything ahead of you. Until suddenly it started to feel really hot. Heat started to come from behind you. 

"Yura! GO! OR WE'LL BURN TO DEATH!" 

You paced faster and suddenly fell from a hole and Yoomin had bumped into you along the fall. You both held hands and screamed like maniacs.

You both fell onto concrete, and it was still dark except there were lines of light shining at you guys. Your knee was scraped due to falling and your navy blue cell uniform had ripped. Yoomin pointed towards the light.

"What is that?"

You guys went closer. The lines were the holes of the vent. You peeked and saw.. EXO MEMBERS!

You both gasped.

There was Suho, Baekhyun and Sehun.

You both quietly squealed with dirty and beaten up faces. 

Sehun was smiling. "Yehet!" He laughed when Baekhyun squeezed his cheeks.

Suho finished signing a piece of paper that you couldn't really see.

"What are they doing?" Yoomin asked.

You shrugged.

A guard patted Suho. "Joon Myun, your sasaeng fans will now finally be executed if they mention your name again. After all, this is your concentration camp."

You and Yoomin both gasped. 

Suho's concentration camp!?