소재 whereabouts

Sasaeng Concentration Camp

You were only staring at Suho. His beautiful facial features made your insides tingle.

"Thanks." He smiled.

You never knew Suho would actually do something like this. 

Yoomin began to cry.

You pat her back and began to tear as well.

Suho and the guard left the room and only Baekhyun was still there with Sehun.

"Stay here, I'll be back." Baekhyun told Sehun. Sehun nodded.

He sat down on a metal chair while looking through his phone.

You looked at Yoomin and frowned. He was one of your biases and you wished he would just help you guys out of there.

Suddenly, you lost your balance and knocked your head on the vent.

!

Yoomin and you both widened eyes.

Sehun looked towards your directions but of course he couldn't see you guys in there. He awkwardly stood up and looked at the vent. He put down his phone and slowly walked toward you guys. He coughed and peeked through the vent. 

When he saw your eye, he gasped and fell on the floor.

He tried to run away but you called his name.

"Sehun.."

He looked back and raised an eyebrow.

"Please.. just listen to us. We're not crazy fans." You lied. He looked at you again through the hole. 

"We don't know why we're here. Please.. help us get out." Yoomin cried.

Sehun obviously thought you guys were like the other crazy sasaeng fans just trying tactics to leave the place. He ran away and later came back with Baekhyun and five guards.

"COME OUT RIGHT NOW!" A guard yelled.

He came towards the vent and teared it open. You and Yoomin gasped and attempted to run but there was no way to run. You guys fell from a hole, remember?

He grabbed your uniform and threw you to the floor. Then the same to Yoomin. You both bursted into tears. 

"NAMES?"

You and Yoomin couldn't speak since you both were still crying.

"NAMES!" He slapped you both.

You grunted and looked up. "1042.."

He picked you up by your uniform collar and threw you to the wall. Then he picked up Yoomin the same way and spit in her face while talking. "WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

Yoomin cried louder. "..1..0..04.."

He threw her to you.

You collapsed to the floor.

Then you noticed Baekhyun and Sehun were both looking at you guys.

Interesting, isn't it you bastards?

"Hey! That's the girl who stole my ing cologne!" Baekhyun shouted at Yoomin.

Yoomin cried. "I'm SO sorry Baekhyun oppa!" She cried and pleaded for mercy.

You cried as well. "I have done nothing wrong!"

Suho came in the room and looked at you both with furious eyes.

"You followed me."

You gasped. "What?"

"I saw you follow me."

You looked down and sniffled.

Yoomin wouldn't stop crying.

You both went on your knees and asked for forgiveness. 

The guard smacked you both with a weapon and you knocked out.

 

 

You woke up and you were back at your cell, back on the metal bed with the thin blanket. You abruptly got up and checked 1004's cell. She wasn't present.

Where is Yoomin? You think shes released already.