시작이다 it's the start

Sasaeng Concentration Camp

 

You were out at the field, for outdoor activities and you were still stunned at #1004's words. Electrified? This can't be happening.

When you were about to go play some softball, someone was on the megaphone. 

"ATTENTION!" said a guard.

Everyone paused and paid attention. Including you.

"There is good news for you freaks. Cover your ears. Suho and Sehun will be holding an event at this concentration camp. They would like to do you guys a favor by letting you talk to them for 3 minutes max. Everyone of you maniacs are given this opportunity. As obvious, you guys will be handcuffed to the seat. Both hands."

Everyone gasped and half the crowd screamed. Even you were surprised. But it made no sense to you. Why would they be doing this?

"When is the event?" Someone asked. The guard nodded at another guard who was at the roof. He shot the inmate. Everyones gasped and spread apart. 

"NO ONE MOVE. NO ONE TALK." He demanded.

Everyone stood still as if they were paralyzed.

"Like #1021 asked, this event will be held today in a few hours. Everyone relax and go play your ridiculous games. Until then, stay still you s." He announced.

Everyone went back to their game. I heard some sasaengs gossip about how they're going to kiss Suho. 

Yeah, good luck with that. Hah.

 

Within a few hours, the guard made another announcement.

"Here they are!" He announced. The crowd was going wild. However, everyone was tied to a chair with handcuffs. Even you. It was Suho and Sehun that would go to every seat and and talk for 3 minutes with your inmates.

You were waiting for this moment. 

The first appearance was Suho. Such a handsome man. Everyone was screaming and yelled and Suho to go to them first. Just then, shots fired. About twenty guards from the roof were shooting down on us! People fell down with their chairs and blood squirmed out of their wounds. You quickly toggled the chair and fell to the floor. You rubbed some blood on yourself from the dead inmate next to you. What is happening right now?!

They shot every inmate near you and you felt like you were the only one alive. Suho smirked and Sehun looked around with a poker face that he always has.

They looked satisfied.

They're killers!

They planned this!

ING S.

Now you understood why Yoomin hates Baekhyun. You were still lying on the ground while the guards made their last shots. 

Suho walked around to make sure everyone was dead. You began to cry. Suho spot you and gasped. He held his handgun and was ready to shoot.

"WAIT!" you lightly yelled.

Sehun saw you as well.

"IT'S HER! SHOOT HER HYUNG!" Sehun shouted.

You began weeping. "You guys are all misunderstanding."

Suho had a guilty face. He was shaking to shoot you.

Just then, a guard from the roof had shot near your ribs. Luckily the bullet hadn't went fully in. The chair had protected you and slowed down the bullet. Suho ordered the guards to stop and he looked at you, still with a guilty face.

"Follow me." He ordered.

You grunted and attempted to get up but you couldn't. You were in so much pain.

He held you up and uncuffed you from the chair.

 

He took you to a new Unit. The Unit you were in (for outfoor activities, they died already) so now you're in a new unit. He got a guard to lock you in a new unit. 

Just when you thought things were going to end, this is just the beginning.