유민 yoomin

Sasaeng Concentration Camp

 

It's over a month since you were in this so called Concentration Camp.

During the day, all the inmates gather at specific times for on-site camp activities. They do it usually unit by unit.

 

Some of the activities are:

- 2-3 hours of outdoor activities and this was not optional. It was mandatory. Fortunately, you have options on what activities you decide to do. It can be sports or exercising. Not quite amusing. Any electronic devices or any materials outside is prohibited. If any are caught, the minimum amount penalty is 2 additional years of staying in this camp. Luckily, it wasn't too boring for you. The outsoor activites include a outdoor gym equipment (dumbells, any weight training activities) jai alai, discussion tables, an outdoor swimming pool, mini relay races, and tennis/handball/basketball/volleyball courts. It was actually well made, since Suho put a lot of care in this specific part of field. That means there are 0 to no chances of escaping through outdoor activities. During outdoor activities, it is required that all inmates must wear a special uniform that indicates they have that class. On the uniform, it states the hours that you are permitted to be outside. Mentioned before, every Unit is different.

- Discovering new music genres. Instead of K-POP, you are learning to be more familiar with classical or jazz music. Different staffs must assign you different songs daily. You have to learn the lyrics and when you do so, you normally win a prize. The genre of pop music is never an option. The staffs have every right to hurt you if you ever mention EXO or any other pop genre whether it be American, Korean, Indian, Spanish, etc. 

- Special Classes are being held at a certain part of the building. Those classes include singing, dancing, psychology, therapist, yoga, and more. There are also educational classes like creative writing, painting, and graphic designing. However, for graphic design class, you use computers that restrict certain types of uses. You cannot download/save images. Their search engine restricts any word that has to do with EXO or SM Entertainment. It is considered a fun class, however, like always, anything related to POP or K-POP will always be restricted. 

- The most important class of the day that all inmates are required to take is Prep Class. That class prepares you for the mandatory exams you are required to take before you are allowed to leave. Like you've seen Yoomin being thrown a series of questions, that is a way of getting out of this hell hole. You are taught how to answer the questions properly in a respective manner. However, if you lie and do not comply to your own answers, you will most likely be seeing yourself in this concentration camp again. If you end up here for more than 2 times, you will automatically be executed. 

 A different guard cisits your cell weekly, every Thursday, for your test. The test that can get you the hell out of there. Once you've passed the exam, they will let you out and even use safe chemicals to get rid of the tattoo that is stamped onto your wrist.

However, you know you won't be getting out of here soon. The last time you took the test, you've gotten slapped 5 times. 

You cringed at the thought.

What happened to Yoomin?

Luckily, she hasn't be executed. However, she hasn't been doing so well. She attempted to hug Baekhyun even after taking classes that teach her how to control herself. She's been going crazy for the last few weeks.

During your stay, you've seen Sehun about three more times since the last time. It would be that he either gave you a bored face or he would try his best to avoid you. You've never seen Suho around anymore, or the rest of the EXO members. 

They were there only for that day, and they do come once every few weeks to check-in for things. They aren't really allowed in here since the purpose of this camp is for us to control ourselves and acknowledge that we are just fans who admire their talents and hard work, not stalking them and ruining their life by mentally and physically torturing them. But you still wanted Suho's underwear. None of the classes seemed to work for you. Sure, it stopped you from doing things so recklessly. However, it failed to change your mindset. You will forever be longing Suho's collection of under garments and that will never change. Currently, you're in art class, painting a visual picture in front of you. It is a picture of chrysanthemums. You're struggling to paint the picture and you threw the paint brush back on the basket. It was time to leave anyway. You went to go clean your brushes and put away your belongings.

"1042!" The staff called. 

You raised your hand. "YES, 1042 SPEAKING!"

She signaled you to come to her. She was nice to you, infact, she was the only staff that actually cares about the people here.

She looked at you with a happy smile.

"I've been told that Yoomin is back at her cell now!"

Your heart was pounding. One of the rules was to show little to no emotion so you tried your best to not smile. "Thank you!" You kept a straight face and she frowned. She knew your pain, or so your thought. You then walked out of the classroom. 

You had to go back to your cell and change your clothing for outdoor activities. 

On your way with a guard (your hands were cuffed), you saww Yoomin at her cell. Except, her whole body was stained. Her uniform was worn out. Her hair was cut extremely short and it was damaged. Her face was stained with dirt and god knows what else. You gasped when you saw her appearance and felt like bursting into tears. You don't know anything that's happened to her. The guard pushed you into your cell after unlocking it. He locked it again and spit on you. "YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES."

"YES SIR." You responded.

You quickly went to the corner of your cell and changed your clothing. Then you heard #1004 crying so loudly, enough for it to look like she was in a mental disorder. Has something happened to her? She was definitely not like this before.

"What happened?!" You peeked at her cell. She raged and furrowed her eyebrows. 

"I will ing kill Baekhyun."

"W-what do you mean?!" You stuttered. You were scared.

She grilled at you. "I've been electrified."

By electrified, wouldn't that mean she was nearly executed?

How did she survive?