Bounce chapter

A sudden Affair and the revenge~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 4 years now ,
                                       Seohyun have a beautiful 3 years old daughter named Krystal ,She just looks like her mother and Father .
"Mommy ,untie Seolhyun is making fun of me!" Krystal said ,as she cling to her mommy ;with a frown .
" Jung Seolhyun!!!! ,stop making fun of Krystal ;Krys ,don't be sad ;auntie is jealous because Krystal is more prettier than her~" she conformed her daughter ,while shooing her sister a hundred dagger through her eyes .
"Auntie is jealous!!!" Krystal aunt ,while sticking her tongue out ;making Seohyun laugh and Seolhyun look at her with haterd .
"Mommy ,when is appa going to come back? ;I miss him" said the little Krys ,while looking at the door behind Seohyun .
Seohyun frowned ,as she looked at the clock ,it says 10:30 ,and he usually comes home at 10 o'clock .
"I don't know...." said Seohyun and turned to Krystal ;who was in verge of  crying ,Suddenly smiled so brightly ,while nodding her head  to her aunt before taking her hand and heading outside the house.
Seohyun frowned as she looked behind here ,but found nothing ;She turned to the front again and found
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sehun face so near to hers ,that when she turned their lips brushed against each other .
She turned her head to the left ,as she made an angry face ;"You're so early!" she said in a mocking way ,as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter