001

A sudden Affair and the revenge~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun like usall woke up early and prepared breakfast for her and Luhan ,after she finished she went to wake Luhan up .

"Luhan! Wake up!" said Seohyun but Luhan didn't move so she got on bed and started to shake his body.

Seohyun know what will make him wake up "Lulu~" said Seohyun and pecked his lips when she was about to pull away Luhan rolled up so he was on top of her and started to kiss her .

When they pulled away Seohyun rolled her eyes and siad "Breakfast is ready sleepy head!" and walked away with a smile .Luhan laughted and went to take a bath .

They ate breakfast and went to school together .

 

***

 

"Hello ,Oppas ,Unnies" said Seohyun when she saw her oppas and unnies sittin' in the garden ,the grls gave her a wave and Kai smirked at her ,Sehun nodded ,Baekhyun and Chanyeol showed a big smile ,Suho and Kris gave a little smile ,Myungsoo and Daehyun was busy pickring with eachother .

Luhan only nodded at them ,"Oppas and unies ,Lets go class is about to start" said Seohyun as she kissed Luhan cheek and walked with Yoona ,Sehun ,Sooyoung ,Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Kai .

and the others headed to class too .

 

 

***

 

Seohyun would usally sit beside Yoona and Sooyoung but the profosser changed thier places so she was sitting between Sehun and Kai ,Baekhyun behind her and Chanyeol was infront of her .

Baekhyun kept on playing with her hair and Sehun was looking at her while Kai was playing with her book .

"Oppas ,I can't focas!" said Seohyun with a pout .

"Wae?" asked the three in the same time (Chanyeol was sleeping Lol) Seohyun looked at the thre of them with annyeod look .

"We didn't do anthing!" said Baekhyun and kept playing with her hair .

Seohyun felt someone looking at her ,So she looked at it too and founs Sooyoung and Yoona looking at her with an ugly expression ,Seohyun only sighted before hitting her self using her notebook .

 

 

***

 

 

It was launch time Seohyun was packing her things to go with her unies when she saw her unnies walk out from the class without even looking at her ,She pouted with a raised eyebrow and looked at the boy infront of her .

"Chanyeol oppa ,Palli wake up ;Panni unnie is wating for you" Chanyeol woke up and said "She can wait 5 more miutes" and went to dreamland again .

Seohyun looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter