004

A sudden Affair and the revenge~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal school day for Seohyun ,she would go to school with the boys but the only diffrent was she met Minho .

"Annyeong!" said Minho as he smiled and waved his hand .

"Ah! annyeong minho~" said Seohyun as she smiled widly .

"I want to talk with you for a minute~" said Minho as he looked at her eyes .

"Sure ,exuce me girls~" said Seohyun as she winked towords Eunji and Chorong .

"So what's up?" asked Seohyun as she leaned against a tree .

"I wanted to ask you for a date!" said Minho as Seohyun eyes widen then she smiled as she saw Luhan and the girls looking at them .

"Sure ,it's a date!" she said as she smiled and walked away .

Minho looked at Luhan direction and nodded ,as Luhan smirked and the girls smiled widly at him .

*That fool he thinks he'll trick me?! na ah ah~ nobody fools me sweetheart!* thought Seohyun as she went out from behind the tree and gave the girls one last look before making her way out of the school .

***

"Ding dong~~~~~~~~~~" the doorbell of Seohyun apartment rang ,Seohyun got her bag before walking towords the door and opening it with a smile .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter