Prologue~~~ (The Start~!)

A sudden Affair and the revenge~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun and Luhan went to school like usall ,Luhan walked Seohyun to her class and gave her a good bye kiss and left .

Seohyun got in class with a smile .

"Good morning Sehun!" said Seohyun with a cheerful smile .

"Goodmorning!" said Sehun with a small smile .

Class finished fast ,Seohyun and Sehun didn't have classes so they went to the library whice the others were there (The boys!)

"Annyeong!" said Seohyun to them and sat across of them ,Whice they nodded at ,Seohun kept reading without notice-ing the 16 eyes that looking at her ,She finished and went out from the librabr .

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

While they all were sitting and eating "i think i'm going to go to the bathroom ,Excuse me!" said Taeyeon while looking at Luhan .

"I'm going to go to class the teacher said he wanted to say something to me" said Luhan and stand up ,When they go out Seohyun followed them they got in an empty class and were doin' it ,Seohyun took photos of them with a big smirk on her face .

"Good luck Luhannie ,6 to go" said Seohyun and left to class .

 

 

***

 

 

Seohyun and Luhan came to school as usall .but today with diffrent thier friends were wating for them .

"Hello!" said Seohyun with smile .

"Hi!" said Tiffan with her eyesmile and gave Luhan a wink ,that she thought that no one saw it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter