003

A sudden Affair and the revenge~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flash Back :

Before Seohyun ask Luhan for a divorce .

Yuri came back home with a wide smile as she went to Myungsoo room and got a heart attack ,Seohyun and Myungsoo in the middel of doing 'It'  .Yuri fall down on the floor with her tears falling hard ,she went running out of the house with an hearted hurt .

***

Taeyeon went shopping and when she was back she jogged to Baekhyun room ,but didn't see him she went to her room and found BaekSeo doing 'It' on her bed .she felt her heart ache as she went out of the house to the garden with an hurtful face .

***

Tiffany went back to home from jogging and went to the bathroom and took a shower .she got out of the bathroom with only a towel rapped around her body ,she wnet to her and Chanyeol room to find Seohyun sitting in Chanyeol lap while kissing him hungerly ,she gasped as her towel fall off her body ,and Seohyun and Chanyeol looked at her then Seohyun smirked then went out of the house after putting on her clothes witha really big victory smile .

***

Yoona went to Sehun house to spend time with him ,she looked in the whole house and didn't find anything so she went to his room and found Sehun on top of Seohyun kissing her while doing 'It' , she gasped as her tears fall down ,she catched SeoHun attention so Sehun pulled away from the kiss and stood up and went to Yoona and closed the door then went back to what he was doing Yoona nodded with a sad smile then got out of the house with a river of tears .

***

Hyoyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter