Chapter 22: Welcome, Tiny Disaster

The High School Tyrant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Great.

This is absolutely great.

So freaking great.

The sound of the snickering girls running down the hallway was enough to tell me that I carelessly fell straight into their immature but, well thought out plan. 

I really do hate to admit it. 

But, back to the problem - what the hell am I supposed to do now?

Sanghee and Donghyuk were gone…not to mention that pretty much the whole school, so what exactly am I supposed to do? I enviously stared out the window as the students continued to leave through the school gates one by one.

The last bell only rung five minutes ago, why the hell is everyone so fast?

What if someone needed them, huh?

What if someone had an emergency and all these selfish kids ran out of school so fast that this particular someone can’t get the help they need?

Like. Me.

I’m in dire need right now.

And, why are Sanghee and Donghyuk's phones off? Who actually turns their phones off? I really don't get it. It's like...why do you have a phone in the first place when you don't use it or have it on. That defeats the whole purpose of having a phone. 

Sighs continue to leave through my lips as I try my hardest to figure out a way to get out of this mess I find myself in.

What mess, you all ask?

Well for starters, my skirt is stuck to the chair thanks to the very snickering girls that had waited outside my homeroom for this very moment.  From what? I can’t exactly tell you other than that it’s some sort of glue that will rip my skirt if I try to stand up from the seat. 

I tried to softly tug at the area that was stuck to the chair but all I heard were the threads ripping every time I did so. I stopped my movements altogether and leaned back into my chair. This isn’t working. 

Why didn’t I just stay home today? The day just gets worse and worse.

At a thought, I reached for my phone in my blazer. This my last option. My last resort in order to get out of this mess. My finger hovers over the buttons as I hesitate. But, why am I? If I have to clean up his mess than I should have a right to call him when I’m in a mess. Hanbin needs to give as much as he is taking.

“What the hell?” 

The sudden voice pulled me from my misery. I guess I didn’t even have to call.

“I was waiting for you outside for like an hour.” Hanbin marched into the room and not going to lie, I felt some sort of relief at his sudden appearance. “Why the hell would you make me wait for an hour?”

“It was five minutes.” I broke the honest truth to him. 

“Whatever. You wanted me to help you with Mino. The least you could do is come out on time.” He continued to ramble on about problems that weren’t really problems at the current time. I had bigger things to deal with than his complaints of waiting a mere five minutes. 

And I am sure he’s the one that cares the most about running into Mino.

He walked over and looked down at me.

“Did you not hear what I said?” He asked blankly.

“Of course, I did.” I’m pretty sure the whole school would if they were here. 

“Then, what are you waiting for?” Hanbin continued on, not even noticing anything wrong. 

“I can’t.” 

“Well, why the hell not?” He asks before grabbing my hand. “Fine, I’ll help you.”

I tug my hand back and he stops to look at me irritably. 

“Hanbin, I can’t.” I emphasized and Hanbin looked down to see what the problem could be. “There’s a problem with my skirt. It’s stuck.” 

He sighs. See people, he lacked empathy. “What do you mean it’s stuck?”

I reached down to pull at my skirt a few times to show him exactly what I meant when I said ‘stuck’. “This is what I mean.” I shot back at him. 

His brows furrowed as he looked down. “What do you want me to do?”

Maybe he should have never came because now there’s one more thing to irritate me. “Well, obviously I want you to help me.” 

After a moment, he kneeled down beside my chair. He lifted his hand before stopping. “Do you mind? I don’t need you telling the world that I’m harassing you.” 

Holding my hand was enough violation – I don’t care anymore. “As long as you get me off of this chair.” But, I do hope he has limits.

Hanbin turns his attention back on my skirt and holds the end of it, trying his best to not raise it too much. He finds where the part of my skirt was stuck to the chair and tugs it gently. 

“Wait, wait.” I stopped him out of panic. “It’s going to rip.” 

“I’m not even pulling hard.” He brushes away my concerns. He goes back to what he was doing. After going at it for a few minutes, he sighs and falls back to sit down upon the tiled floor. “I give up." He stops and thinks for a moment. "You know what, this is what we’ll do –“

He stood up and pulled the seat I was on out from under the desk effortlessly. From behind me, he leaned forward and held down the two sides of the seat.

“What are you doing?” Panic started to creep up my throat. Because whatever he was doing didn’t seem good. His ideas are always bad.

“You’re going to stand up in one quick shot.” 

I told you they’re always bad.

“No way.” I quickly denied any possibility of me listening to him. “My skirt is going to rip and –“ I don’t want to be in such of a vulnerable position in front of him. I was still a young woman who didn’t want anyone seeing things I wanted to keep private.

Well...doesn't everybody?

“Then, you’re going to be stuck here until morning.” He straightens up while I turn my head to look at him. “And I have no problems leaving you here.” 

He’s terrible. 

“You can’t leave me here.” I responded.

“That’s right.” And suddenly I have hope that maybe he is a little kind. “I need you to go somewhere with me after this.” And…he shoots down my hope. “So, let’s get on with it.”

“Then, think of a better idea.” 

Hanbin looks down at me and goes on to remove his blazer. “Here.” He places it over my lap. “If it rips then tie the blazer around your skirt.”

“But –“

“Enough. You’re doing it.” He cuts me off sternly. He leans over once more. “On the count of three – one…two…three!”

I stood up in one quick spurt and followed by the movement was the horrifying sound of my ripping skirt. I frantically worked my hands fast to get the blazer wrapped around my .

“See how fast that was?” 

I looked up once hearing his comment. I turned back to look under Hanbin’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter