Three oppas / Derpguy

Coffee Shop Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Three oppas / Derpguy”

 

[Flash back on Chen’s Birthday]

 

You're creepy and you know that." A guy with deep black hair was fixing his eye lines on a mirror.

"Yeah, yeah. Talk about being creepy, aren't you the one who suggested things I didn't even have in mind?" The giant was sulking at the corner of the bed tuning his guitar.

"I did?" He was shock of the accusation, as if accused of something he hasn’t done.

 

He shook his head in response. "Anyway, where's our maknae?" He tapped the guitar when he finally tuned it and started strumming.

" I don' t know if she can make it." Chen who just came out of the bathroom answered,  with still rolled towel on his head for dry.

"But she said she'll try finishing her work earlier."

The giant heavily sighed, " I hope she'll being noona with her."

 

" Yah creepyeol! Get your dirty shoes off my bed!!"

 

 

 

A loud music resounding the whole compound. There were many people attended the party. Loud screaming of people that were listening to a band. Crazy people dancing and jumping at the pool area, these people are drunk. The party already started three hours ago.

Chen's house was filled with unknown people invited by his brother Suho, who insisted to arrange the party for him. He have two hyungs and a dongsaeng, Xiumin(Kim Minseok), Suho(Kim Junmyeong) and Kai(Kim Jongin).

The eldest whom he love the most from his brothers, live in China along with the youngest. They’re from an elite family. They own a big big company at China and Korea. Dara's family and his are colleagues. Apparently, their parents let them party all they want so long as their studies won't be affected.

 

In a huge castle balloon in front of the house, there's these three kids jumping and wrestling around like they're in kiddie land.

After they got tired, they laid on the grass.

"Where did your hyung got this huge amount of people?" Chanyeol asked Chen as they’re staring at the stars above the sky.

“Does these people even know why they're here?" Baekhyun who went to grab a drink then sits beside them.

"Nah! Who wouldn't know it's my birthday. I mean, look at that huge hell of embarassment!" He rolled his eyes at the last word. They looked up at the huge poster hanged on a balloon in front of them. They blinked at the sight. And the two burst into laughter.

"But at least a lot of our friend from high school came. Where's Minzy anyway? You think she brought Noona?"

 A loud screams of people startled them.

"Hell! These people need to keep it low. I don't want police invading my birthday party for public disturbance."

 The three went inside the house. That's where the actual invited friends are.

 

Chen is a humble person. He's independent of his parents. He takes few part time jobs for his expenses at school. The money his parents give him? He'd always give them to charities. He's shy when it comes to new friends. He's the like of being friends with people whom he thinks would suit his personality well. Well except for the two BFFs, he still doesn’t know how the hell did he put up with them all these years. But he loves them even though he thinks they're really an idiot.

 

"Chen-pppa!" Minzy ran to him and pulled him to a hug. 

"Hey! Where's my gift, helmet-head!" It wasn't even a question.

" Oh yeah! Where's our gift!!" Baekhyun retorted.

" Did you bring Noona??" They bombarded her with same questions.

 

She exhaled before answering, "Yah! My hairs long grown now, stop calling me that oppa! And you two mongrels! Stop it! Stop pulling my jacket. . . OFF!!" 

The two let go of her and Chen shook his head, " Where. Is. It.?" Both hands on his waist.

 

"Actually oppa. . ."

 

Luhan's POV

 

I was late. If I just didn't go to school before getting my phone at home I wouldn't have been late. And i got lost. After hours of strolling and wandering I finally found my destination.

I was so shocked to see Chen's house. It wasn’t a house to be exact, it was a god damn mansion. And a lot of people were invited. I never knew Chen was a party- people, it's so far from his appearance and personality, not that I knew him a lot. But from what I see, he seems the innocent and humble type.

I checked my phone, "Just tell the one of the guys at the gate that you're my friend. They'll know where to take you! ;)"

 

I looked again from outside the gate. Bewildered. I've been standing here for ten minutes now, contemplating whether to give Chen the gift or not. I bet he doesn't give a damn for these kinds of gift, it’s pretty obvious. I looked at the huge poster hanged on a huge balloon, then to the party people. 

"I'm Chen's friend!" I finally decided to ask.

 

He was assisted with the gift he was carrying. He thought that it’s up to Chen if he's going to throw them off. 

As they passed the crowd at the pool area, he saw that familiar single-eyelid guy talking to bunch of boys laughing. He went to him. 

 

 

"Xiumin-ge! When did you come back from China?" He tapped the guy before asking. He was shocked at Luhan's sudden appearance.

 

"Luhan-ge! You're here! I was just back today to attend my brother’s birthday. Wasn't able to call you Ge, my phone is busted."

"Chen is your brother??waahh, jinja? He invited me here, we're classmates. Where's Kai?" he searched the people Xiumin was talking to before he came interrupting.

"He's inside with Chen. I missed you Ge!!" *hugs! 

"I missed you too!" He noticed a girl-looking guy watching them the whole time.

 

"Oh! This is my brother too. Remember, Suho."

"Ah yeah, you talked about him a lot to me. Nice finally meeting you, I'm Luhan!" He offered him a hand shake.

He stared at Luhan’s hands then smirked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter