8D Noona

Coffee Shop Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8D Noona

A/N: Hello guys!! I want to update this chapter sooner because I can't wait for the REAL LUDARA INTERACTION.But I was so busy all the time these week. Like the last time I updated, I forgot to update because I had to attend my friends wedding. I was one of the Brides Maid, so updating was a little bit later last week. I want to update every once a week, I'll try my best updating faster. So stay tune always!

And for Our Spring Lady, hope you liked how I described her for this story, this isn't based on their true personality so if ever you don't like how I described Bom-unnie here, please understand that this is a FAN-FICTION created by my own uncreative imaginary for this story.

I love you all guys!!

 

 

Bom Park's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've been standing outside the airport for almost an hour now.

 

Eotokhae? I've spent the money I've been saving up to rent an apartment. And I can't tell my friends that I have nowhere to go now because it burdens me when they help me financially.

 

I just needed to wait another week for the payment I last worked on. A week!! Where the hell am I going to live for a week??

My tummy's resounding, it growls, craving for a corn. I haven’t eaten much these days for my last shoot for Allure Magazine. 

"I NEED CORNNN!!!"

 

 

 

 

I heaved a sigh. 

I thought of many many solutions and came up with an answer.

"Yeah, I still have hope!!"

 

Then I called for a taxi. As soon as I load my things at the taxi’s compartment, I dialed unnie's number.

 

 

"Hello LuRain-unni!"

 

"Oh my! Spring lady! Did you arrive already?" 

 

"Yeah, kind of."

 

"Why are you calling? Is there any problem?"

 

"Yeah, kind of."

 

"Oh! You need my help?"

 

"Yeah, kind of."

 

"I knew it! I know you don't have money right now, right? I saw you spent it all to those new Adidas summer collection."

 

"Yeah, kind of."

 

"Hey, well you stop with that kind of kind of answer!"

 

 

 

"Unnie~!"

"Arah arah, umm, if you want, you can live for a week on my sons house.” I squealed in response.

She finally get why I called her. I knew she had bought her son a small house here. Living with that brat is better than sleeping on the streets here.

 

 

“Only if,” she paused emphasizing the F letter.

“. . you promise to spy him for me. You know, report to me whatever he does while you’re staying with him. You know how lonesome that kid is, he’d pretend to be happy being with himself only."

 

 

"Spy? that's all? I can even reveal any suspicious things he is doing. That’s totally a piece of cake!" I said without breathing. I’m not a licensed investigator for nothing! (Just kidding, it’s an inside joke between me and my 2ne1 friends!)

 

"Oh yeah! Please do that investigator-nim! I'll mail you the address."

 

 

After talking to LuRain-unnie, Dara's number suddenly appeared on my phone. 

 

"Santokki! Where are you right now? I just arrived! I’m on my way there."

 

"Oh! Spring fox! I'm at the university right now!  I’m lost again. And I think someone has been following me again."

 

"Oh! Maybe one of your dads doing. Why didn’t you go home to your main residence? You’re still angry at him?"

 

"I'm not ready to face him yet. . . Omo!!!"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Oh, nothing. I was just startled by a dog."

 

“Anyways, I’ll take off my luggages at my house, so I’m going to arrive there a bit later, so you guys go on ahead with your lunch without me.”

 

“Arasso. Take care not to get lost too like me, arah?” I laughed at that one.

 

“Look Santokki, I’m not like you, I lived in America since in grade school and only spent a year in high school and whole college here, and you only lived in America for like two years only, but I’ll never get lost like you. You’ve no sense of direction. And I’m an Urban Woman. So don’t worry about me. OK OK? Don’t forget to take out my favorite corn at that school canteen!”

 

“Arasso.” With that she hanged up on me.

 

 

 

 

I opened the rear passenger door glass. I inhaled the smell of Seoul. This was the place I’ve always wanted to spend my entire life with, at the same time, the place I got my heart real broken. And so I half love it now and half hate it.

 

 

I let the wind on my face, and then later, droplets of rain started dipping at my bare face.

 

“Hey!! Close the damn window! It’s going to rain!!” my reminiscing times got intruded.

 

“Ajusshi!! Why are you being like this? What have I done to you? I’m so hungry right now! I just wanted to ventilate here.” I didn’t know my eyes were wet of tears, not the rain.

 

The taxi driver-ajjushi looked at me from the rear mirror. And he just rolled his eyes on me.

 

I closed the window then.

 

“Why am I teary now? You made me cry Ajusshi!!” sob sob.

 

“I have some corn here if you want.” The driver-ajusshi handed me black cellophane. And I can smell a buttered corn.

 

“Ajusshi~!” sob sob. I took out the corn and smelled it.

 

“Where did you get this? Why does it smell so good? Do you even know how I missed corn?”

 

The driver-ajusshi just shook his head.

 

I just flushed my billion-dollar smile. Ajusshi this is a super model you’re giving a ride.

 

I noticed the raindrops have already stopped and ray of sunshine on my glowing skin, incandescent.

 

I arrived at the given address; I took out some of my newly bought Adidas and signed it with my name. And gave it to driver-ajjushi.

 

“Ajjushi, do you have daughter? You can give this to her.” I smiled with my teeth shown.

 

“Oh, kamsahamnida! I have a high school daughter.”

 

“Really? Ajusshi give me your phone.” I took his phone and took a selca with his taxi.

 

“Ajusshi, you can just tell your daughter it came from Bom Park, I know she’ll know that. I’m quite popular to girls.” I winked at the last word. And he just shook his head.

 

“I’m not joking ajusshi!!”

 

 

I went inside, how did I? Of course, unnie sent the address with the pass code of the house.

 

I entered and toured the house; Wah! this living room would be my favorite hangout starting today!

 

I went to the kitchen and checked the fridge.

Hmmm. . . Remind me to fill this later. What is this??

What's this ready-to-go Bubble teas, Cinnamon rolls and Cream puffs doing here??

Is this guy or girl I am going to live with? I don't remember unnie having a daughter.

 

There were two rooms, one for his son Luhan and one for unnie.

 

I just unpacked one of my luggage that have my make ups on. I retouched my make up, and then left the house.

 

I hailed a taxi. I arrived at the University faster. 

 

 

The taxi arrived faster than I thought it’d get.

 

I run my way to the meeting place. I can feel my corn waiting for me for hours now. Oh baby, wait patiently okay.

 

Our meeting place was our old practice room when we were still at colleges. They only one who haven’t graduated now is our maknae, Minzy-ah, but she is a professional choreographer at some agencies here, I forgot the agencies name.

 

CL-roo is a composer and a producer at YGent, if I’m not wrong. She also is the one who composed our song when were in a band known as 2ne1back in high school and college, that time Minzy-ah was still a freshmen in high school when we scouted her to join our band, and me and Dara were about to graduate in college.

 

Dara, on the other hand is a self-employed, or that’s what we call her. She’s damn rich so she doesn’t need any job at all. She can always rely on her cards.

While me?? I’m a famous runway model. I’m not poor and my pays are big. It’s just that, I don’t like to stock my money for too long on my bank account. I always buy and enjoy anything I want. I can always rely on my looks! (^___^)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I was on my way to them, I saw a guy hiding on this huge plant looking at my friends, then he jumps and giggled to himself only. Is this guy a psycho??

I want to smack his head, but when I was about to I saw his face and it turns out, it was my housemate.

 

 

I tapped his shoulder then he looked at me confusedly.

 

Then he twitched.

 

I leaned closer to whisper.

 

 

“Lulu! What are you looking there?” I saw him shudder because of my extreme closeness.

 

 

“Noona!” he shouted soundlessly, like he doesn’t want to be caught eavesdropping to my friends.

 

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to an empty classroom.

 

“What are you doing here Bom-noona?” his face was very funny. I should have taken a picture for unnie to see. Her son is a whimp.

 

“Lulu, are up to some suspicious work again?” I asked him with a poker face. I want to laugh right here right now.

 

 

“Wha-what? No I’m not. A-and. . . I’ve never done something like that in my past life. What do you mean again??”

 

 

LuHan’s POV

 

 

The bickering just comes out naturally when I meet this noona.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter