Baozi and Bun-bun

Coffee Shop Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baozi and Bun-bun”

A/N : Hi guys! I was not able to update AGAIN as I promised. I really am sorry. Enjoy reading this one. And please don't get tired of checking my updates. T.T 

You know I love you guys!

 

LuHan's POV

 

I went out using the backdoor when I heard someone walking towards the kitchen. The sun was rising, and the darkness was fading along with my spirit. I felt soulless. My mind is on menbong state.

 

Yesterday was hell of a day. It started so smoothly I even get to see my best friend, until that derp came ruining it, is that derp and my coffee shop love really lovers? Will he really propose today? Aishh!!

 

But when I came home last night, after seeing her that close, I seemed to have forgotten about that derp guy. She cured my heartaches from the moment I’ve seen her. I just hope she turn him down once he’ll propose.

 

My phone vibrated in my pockets. I was still inside my compound t. I looked at my phone, and it was Bom-noona. Why is she calling so early in the morning?

 

 

“Yeh noona? What’s up so early in the morning? I thought you’re still asleep?”

 

“What??where are you right now?” her voice was furious, I wonder what’s up with her.

 

“Outside? I’m outside.” I scanned my neighbors, sure enough; I’m still on my right mind, am I? this is outside my house of course.

 

“Outside? Well, get home now! Some thief just broke in our house. I think he’s still outside here at the backdoor.” Her voice went to whisper.

 

 

Heol! I lied to Chen bout a thief broke in our house, and here did it really happen?

 

 

“Whha-at. . ?” my voice went to whisper too, as her words sunk in.

 

 

“Hurry! We can still catch him”

 

 

“Yeh noona, don’t confront him yet. Call the police, arah?”

 

 

I went at the front door, and I remember I locked it with the locks inside so passwords are useless. I went silently at the back door, careful not to be noticed by the thief. I slowly peeked at the corner of the house and saw no one. Well, actually there was a huge dog in front of the door.

 

The dog owned by my neighbor, I think they mistaken it as the thief. Maybe the thief already has gotten away. So I shooed the dog.

 

“Go home Douggy! I don’t have dog food inside. Go.” I whispered, cause if you shout he’ll never listen to you.

 

I went to the door, and the lights inside were still off. Was noona playing pranks on me? Aissh, she got me again.

 

I opened the door slowly, when I was about to go inside, someone strongly pulled my hair and also some steel was hitting me so hard at my back.

 

“Noon-. .ouch ahh! Noona, bom-noona, it’s me. . ouch! It’s me Luhan. . . ow!” they wouldn’t stop.

 

“Omma! Ouch. . stop noona!” the one pulling my hair stopped as she heard my loud wincing. But the one hitting me did not stop.

 

“Hey! Dara! Stop hitting him!” I heard noona shout.

 

“huhu huhu. It’s not me, I’m not the thief.” I cried. I was kneeled down.

 

“But Bom, I’m sure it was him I saw awhile ago. That shirt, definitely that’s what he’s wearing.”

 

Shoot. So she saw me and thought I was a thief. Sob sob.

 

 

 

“Chincha?? That’s. . that’s m-my nephew!”

 

“What? You had one? Why didn’t I know?”

 

Noona went beside me and pulled me up.

 

“Are you okay Lulu? We thought you were the thief. Why you coming from backdoor?”

 

“Noona, there was never a thief inside, huhu, I think that was just me, I came home last night and went out just awhile ago using the backdoor.”

 

When I tilted my head to take a glance at my coffee shop loves direction without looking at her eyes, I saw her flinch.

 

“Oh my god! Dara, what have you done to him? Look at him, he’s bleeding for Pete’s sake.” Bom noona said as I felt something wet came out of my nose. I actually nosebleeds so easily so its not a surprise for me.

 

“I didn’t do that, I, I was just hitting him on the back. You’re the one who pulled-“

 

“What, I did not pull that hard. His nose bleeds because you hit him too hard on his back. Look at that spatula. That’s definitely made in U-S-A and it got crooked.”

 

She looked at the spatula she was holding, “I-I’m so sorry! Gomenasai! I mean Miyanhaeyo!” she bowed to me.

 

Bom-noona helped me sit on the couch. She then left us on the couch. I’m so ashamed now. I’d discreetly turned my head to take a glance at her. She stared at me too much.

 

Noona came with the medical kit my mom had stored at her room. “Here, you should be the one patching him not me.”

 

 

 

Whaat?? No noona! That’s too much!

 

 

 

“Eh? Yeah, that’s right.” She opened the kit and looked for the things she needed.

 

 

“I-it’s okay. I can do it on my own.” I waved my hands to her, they were trembling. That was my very first conversation with her. Thank god it came out nicely. Well, the bump incident doesn’t count as first since I didn’t know she was who I bumped with.

 

“No. Let me do it. I think I hit too much, let me at least put some ointment on it.”

 

I just nodded to her. I didn’t argue further since I don’t know what to say to her too. I can’t refuse if she’s so willing to do it anyway

 

She wiped the blood on my nose, gosh! Too close!

 

So I just closed my eyes.

 

I can smell her fragrance, it smells like tulips. Hmmm~

 

 

 

“Can you turn around for a second?” and I did.

 

 

She held my shirt and felt her cold hands. I flinched as she did.

 

“Umm, is it okay for me to take it off?” I gulped before nodding.

 

She lifted my shirt just in my shoulders.

 

“Oh my gosh! Did I really hit that hard?” she laughed with such melody.

 

 

“Look at these, oh my god. I’m so sorry.” Now she sounds so sad and sorry.

 

“It doesn’t really hurt that much now, don’t wor- ouch!” she pressed her cold hands on my back.

 

“Doesn’t really hurt that much? They’re purple you know, your back was beaten hard.”

 

“Well I guess you really beat them hard.” She laughed again in a very low sound enough for me to hear.

 

When she was done putting some ointment on my back she suddenly asked me,

 

“What’s your name anyway? Heard Bom calling you Lulu.”

 

“Umm, I’m-“ I was interrupted.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter