emergencies and crushes

ichigo mama

 

ichigo mama: emergencies and crushes
yunho/jaejoong, chibi!yoosumin
general, fluff / pg13 / oneshot / warning: mpreg
Yunho is in panic. He just received a frantic text message from Jaejoong to call him. 


 

 

 

Yunho is in panic. He just received a frantic text message from Jaejoong to call him. Well, from the amount of exclamation points, it seems like it's an emergency. Yunho hopes to whatever deity there is that his husband is not overreacting like he always does. Although knowing Jaejoong, he's a hundred percent sure that he may be doing just that. Now if he could just find his phone. He remembers putting his phone down on his desk a few minutes ago to fix his things but now, the device is nowhere to be found.

He frowns, scratching his head. "Hey Donghae, have you seen my phone?" he asks his seatmate who looks at him funny.

"Are you accusing me of stealing?"

Oh goodness. He does not need this right now. "Unless you've done something then you don't have to be so defensive."

Donghae blinks at him and then nods. "Oh, you're right. No Yunho, I haven't."

"Right. Thanks anyway." Donghae is his friend. A little loose in the head, but nice.

"Check your pockets. We both know how you are." said friend replies with a chuckle. Taking his friend's advice, he grins in victory when he finds the damn thing in his jacket pocket. "See. What's the rush anyway?"

"Jaejoong texted."

His friend nods in understanding. It's a known fact in the university that Jung Yunho, a senior in the dance department, is married to Kim Jaejoong, a professor in the music department. While such relationship is somehow taboo, the admins had no choice but to accept them because they've been married even before they entered the university.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go and don't keep the hubby waiting." Donghae nudges him and he bolts from his seat and makes a side trip to the elevator. He can't keep his bladder waiting as well.

Maybe it isn't such a good idea to make a  call and take a piss at the same time. He's not really the best at multitasking and he proves himself right when he drops his phone in the toilet bowl. He could only curse as he stares at it swimming in his pee.

Well, .

Why couldn't Jaejoong have called him instead? Why did he send a message to call him when he can do it himself? Yunho groans as he runs to the other building. It's beginning to be quite a stressful day for him and it's not even lunch yet. Not only he's in trouble for forgetting to do his homework (his professor had given him a double F for that), he's most likely going to get scolded by Jaejoong until his ears fall off.

He runs to the music department and in his haste, he doesn't notice a figure walking towards him until he collides with it. "." he curses for the umpteenth time that day. Could his day get any worse?

"Yunho hyung!"

He resists the urge to facepalm. He just jinxed himself.

He rubs his sore shoulder at his smiles at the other person, albeit forced. "Hello, Hyunchul."

"Oh hyung, I told you it's fine to call me Karam. I've long ago given you permission to call me by my nickname."

He hums. The nerve of this kid to blush. Said kid is Park Hyunchul. A sophomore who's crushing on him since the moment he interrupted Jaejoong's class to give him the lesson plan he has forgotten at home. The kid knows of their marriage but that didn't stop him from hitting on Yunho every chance he gets and it irritates the out of Jaejoong. Initially, Yunho found it cute, but when a year has passed and the kid was still making a move on him, he came to a conclusion that the Hyunchul is crazy and borderline obsessed which is why he avoids him like a plague.

And no matter how many times Hyunchul has insisted that he calls him by his nickname, he never did because doing that might get the kid's hopes up and that's the last thing he wants to happen.

"Have you seen Jaejoong?" he asks, just to spite him. Hey, at least he's making an effort to push him away.

"No." Hyunchul replies, an obvious scowl on his face.

"Well, I've got to go now. Beloved husband's waiting for me."

With a wave, he turns on his heels and walks away, unable to see the younger male stomping his foot on the floor like a toddler.

He heads to Jaejoong's office only to find it empty. He sighs. How's he supposed to look for him now? Just his luck, he spots a copy of his schedule plastered on the desk and checks it. "Room 106" he mumbles to himself and quietly heads to the room.

Confusion strikes when he hears the familiar voice of Junsu outside the room. He knocks on the door thrice and opens it, popping his head inside. Jaejoong stops in mid-sentence and rolls his eyes and he motions for him to come inside. No pun intended, of course.

Some of Jaejoong's students start hooting while the others grin and stare, highly amused.

"What is Junsu doing here?" Hearing his name, the one-year old screams and reaches out his stubby hands, wanting his daddy to carry him. Yunho scoops him up, showering kisses all over his chubby face. "Aww is my baby a good boy today?" he grins, hugging the baby closer to his chest.

"Good good!" Junsu bounces in his arms, making the students aww at the scene.

Jaejoong grins. Yunho is just good with their son, but that doesn't mean he's not annoyed. He specifically told the man to call him and did he? No, he didn't. And instead, he cut classes and ran all the way to his building. "Susu was a very good boy. He behaved very well and stayed on his seat." he points at the small chair beside the teachers' table.

"Good good!" Junsu squeals, cupping Yunho's cheeks and plants a loud and a very wet kiss on his daddy's lips. "Good Susu!"

Both are aware that everyone else is watching them and it doesn't bother them the least bit. All of Jaejoong's students are used to scenes like this happening. And if they were to be honest, watching some family time brings them entertainment specially when the lesson starts to get boring. It isn't the first time Jaejoong brought Junsu at work and the dean hasn't complained even once. Well, she's not even aware of it and what she doesn't know wouldn't hurt.

Yunho chuckles. "Yes baby, you are a good boy." he turns his attention back at Jaejoong and is very tempted to give him a kiss but he knows it would make the other look unprofessional. "Sorry. I couldn't find my phone and when I did, it fell in the toilet bowl. You don't seem to be in a panic so I guess it's not an emergency."

Jaejoong nods, rubbing Junsu's back as the baby makes faces at his students. There's this one girl who couldn't resist and records him on her phone. "Hankyung hyung brought him here. They couldn't babysit because Heechul hyung is in the hospital."

"What's wrong with hyung?"

"He's in labor. Anyway, I have a meeting after lunch and obviously, I can't take Junsu there so I was hoping you could? I'm sure your professors are nice enough to let our baby sit in the classes."

"Jae..."

"Please, Yun? Just for today. I'll pick you up after class, okay? Then we'll eat out and maybe visit them after. I already talked to your professors anyway and they said yes."

"As expected from you. Alright. " he reaches out to caress the professor's cheek for a brief moment, earning them a squeal from a few girls. "Now Susu, say see you later papa."

Junsu puckers up and Jaejoong leans in, chuckling as he pecks his son on the lips. "Later pa!"

"See you later, baby boy." Jaejoong pauses, then continues. "You too, my big baby."





When Yunho gets back to his classroom with a baby in hand, a baby bag on his shoulder, and a small chair on his other hand, his professor is smiling up at him as if his and his son's presence are not a potential disturbance to her class.

"Is that what Jaejoong hyung meant by emergency?" Donghae asks as he watches Yunho settle Junsu down on a small chair right in front of him. He takes out a bottle of Jaejoong's strawberry milk and chuckles lightly as Junsu enthusiastically on the bottle.

"Apparently so. He even got permission from our professors."

"Does that mean we'll be babysitting the whole day?"

Yunho smiles in appreciation. It's nice to know that Donghae is very much willing to help him look after his soon. "Seems like it."

"Cool! I can't wait to show my funny faces to him at lunch."

"Yeah, you do that."


 

☆☆☆☆☆

 




a/n: i guess it's safe to say that you can expect some hanchul in the next oneshot. hanchul and their son(s) :D