pumps and cheeky kids

ichigo mama

 

pumps and cheeky kids
yunho/jaejoong, chibi!yoosumin
humor / pg13 / drabble / warning: mpreg
Jaejoong's body works wonders. He's not only able to produce babies, he also produces strawberry milk.
 



 

 

“My s hurt. He tends to and bite it more than he should.” Yunho sighs, feeling bad for his husband so he pats his s gently. "Where are the pumps and where is Junsu?" As if on cue, the one-year old shows up from the kitchen waddling towards them in nothing but his diaper. Jaejoong frowns. "How on earth did he get out of his onesie?"

He takes the pumps out of his husband's hands and nudges him to tend to their only son who is now wiggling his rather perky at them with a wide grin on his face. Oh if he isn't so adorable! He smiles and gets back to work. And by work, he means pumping strawberry milk out of his man s. Yes, for some odd reason, Jaejoong can produce not just regular milk, but strawberry milk. It came out as a shock when Jaejoong woke up one day with his shirt drenched in some pink stuff. Yunho's is not pink and it certainly does not taste like milk so they rushed to the hospital to get himself checked.

There was nothing to worry about, the doctor said. He asked if he could do some tests but the couple refused, not wanting Jaejoong to be a lab rat. As long as his life is not in danger then it's all good. After that trip to the hospital, they just accepted the fact that Jaejoong is a very rare human being.

"I think we have to ban him from watching TV." says Yunho as he sits beside Jaejoong on the couch, Junsu on his lap, already in his sheep onesie. "He made me chase him to his room and I found a picture of a topless man on the floor."

Jaejoong sets his pumps aside and faces his husband with a frown. "Who the f-- who gave him that?!"

"No idea. No one really comes to his room besides us and that neighbor's kid. And the other kid. Hey don't look at me like that! It's not me!"

Jaejoong chuckles. "Why are you so defensive."

Yunho huffs, hugging the squirming Junsu closer to his chest. The little boy bounces on his lap, reaching out for Jaejoong to take him. And he does, only to put him back on Yunho's lap when the baby tries to grab onto his . Yunho plants a kiss on Jaejoong's cheek. "Does it really hurt?"

"Yes! It's going to fall off soon. Have mercy on me, Yunho." Jaejoong whines, his eyes already glassy. It hurts, okay. While it may sound very inappropriate, Junsu's mouth is a suction. He just and the milk and energy out of Jaejoong. Sometimes, he wishes that his s would just fall off but that would be horrible and Junsu isn't the only one who enjoys them anyway. Yunho does, too. And he loves it as much as Junsu does. Maybe more.

The taller man cups the baby's cheeks and makes funny faces at him which earns him a laugh (which sounds kind of strange, actually) from the little one. "Later okay, Susu. Papa needs to rest." he leans forward to peck the baby on the lips over and over again. Junsu squeals, bouncing once again as he flails his chubby arms.

Family time is interrupted when the doorbell rings. "Changmin is coming in!" the familiar voice of their neighbor's kid could be heard from outside and Jaejoong gets up.

Yunho chuckles, putting Junsu down as he grabs the pumps to wash it. "Look Su-chan, your playmate's here!"

As soon as the front door swings open, five-year old Changmin runs inside as if he owns the place and grins as he watches Junsu waddling towards him. With a cheeky grin, he sticks a leg out and howls with laughter when the poor baby trips, landing on his . His laughter, though, is replaced with a horrified scream when Yunho chases him out of the house waving the pumps in hand.

 

 
☆☆☆☆☆

 



just testing whether or not this would work as a verse. idek. i'm nervous like you have no idea how much lol i wanted to insert this in chb but then i realized that i can't because i've already introduced the three there as someone else Dx i've tweeted about this before when someone was talking about jaejoong producing strawberry milk. junsu is yunjae's kid. he's not adopted. and yes, changmin just stopped by the jungs just to trip the baby ;;