Saying Goodbye

In Love With You

The day before Myungsoo left

 

Myungsoo asked Eunji to come over his favorite place. He wanted to spend some time with her.

“Myungsoo, you are leaving tomorrow right?” Eunji asked.

“Yeah…..Eunji can you promise me something?” Myungsoo asked.

“What?”

“Don’t cry for me….ok?....I know I’ve hurt you again……I know I promised you to be always there for you…..But I couldn’t keep it….I’m sorry.” Myungsoo was trying hard to hold back his tears.

“Myungsoo”

“hmmmm?”

“Come back soon ok?......I love you.” Eunji hugged him tightly. Though it was only for 6 months or 1 year may be but still she didn’t know why both of them were feeling so depressed and sad.

“I will…promise….Love you too.” Myungsoo whispered in her ears.

They both wished to freeze the time….to stay closer like that  for eternity….But they both knew it was impossible….

Myungsoo and Eunji went to Sunggyu’s house. They wanted to give him surprise. At first Eunji was hesitating but Myungsoo convinced him.

“Myungsoo, my son how are you? You seem to be very busy now a days. Why don’t you come here frequently like before? I thought you won’t be coming here before leaving” Sunggyu’s mother hugged him while asking.

“Sorry Aunt…..yeah I was kinda busy and…oh …meet Eunji, my girlfr….i mean our friend.” Myungsoo said shyly.

“Hello aunt…..nice to meet you.” Eunji greeted her with a smile.

“Hello dear” Sunggyu’s mother hugged her too.

“Myungsoo…your girlfriend is very pretty……ok go and meet Sunggyu…he’s in his room.”

Sunggyu was surprised to see them at his home so suddenly, especially after seeing Eunji he was kinda shocked.

They spent quality time together. They chatted, played games and had their lunch too. Now it was time to say goodbye. Sunggyu’s mum hugged Myungsoo and Sunggyu’s dad gave him a small gift. Myungsoo was so touched that he couldn’t hold back his tears anymore. Sunggyu just patted his friend’s back and smiled.

At airport

 

Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Eunji were taking some pictures together. Then suddenly Sara came with  her parents. Sunggyu and Eunji both were shocked.

“What is she doing here? Is she also going with you?”

“yeah……they are also shifting there with us……But don’t worry I already told her to stay away from me.” Myungsoo answered.

“No…..I didn’t mean that.” Eunji answered quickly.

“Myungsoo, come on…..we’r getting late.” His parents were calling him.

Myungsoo hugged Sunggyu and gave him a piece of paper. He told him to read it after going home.  Then he hugged Eunji tightly and gave a peck on her chick. Eunji kissed him on his hand and said that she would wait for him. None of them were crying because they didn’t want to make each other sad and especially Myungsoo. After Myungsoo left Sunggyu dropped Eunji home and came back to his house.

Sunggyu went to his room and opened the letter. A smile was curved on his face because Myungsoo’s handwriting was too cute like a baby.

Dear Sunggyu,

I know you must be thinking why I had to give you a letter. Because I feel that I won’t be able to tell these things face to face. Your friend is too emotional and a crybaby you know J Sunggyu, Thank you. Thank you so much for always being there for me. Thank you for always helping me….for leading your stupid fiend to the righ path. I am gonna miss you so much….so so much. Sunggyu, I want a promise from you. Promise me that you won’t cry for me and you won’t let Eunji cry when I’m not there. I know she’s very hurt at this moment but I trust you that you’ll  always stand by her. Please make sure that she doesn’t miss me. Be each others best friends ok? Oops wait, why am I becoming so emotional and cheesy!!….and don’t worry I’ll come back soon.

Don’t forget me…..love you my best friend.

 

Your stupid but best friend

Myungsoo

 

Sunggyu closed his eyes and let the tears fall “I promise Myungsoo…promise.”