Feelings

In Love With You

The next day at school

 

“Eunji where are you?” Myungsoo texted his girlfriend.

“Eunji reply  please” another message for her.

“Let’s go” Sunggyu said to myungsoo since they had an important lecture and the exams were also near.

“No….Why didn’t  Eunji come to school today? Did she tell you anything about this yesterday? She never misses any class. Why didn’t she tell me anything?”

Sunggyu was annoyed. “If you care so much then why do you always end up hurting her? Why do you always go to the parties with those so called friends of yours ....and especially Sara when you already know it very well that Eunji doesn’t like that girl at all? Why don’t you spend time with Eunji like before? You think she doesn’t know anything? She knows very well...she knows that you are  ignoring her Myungsoo. May be She thinks that you are not really serious about your relationship. May be she feels insecure because you’ve already dated so many girls.” 

“No that’s not true….You know Sunggyu…yeah I’ve dated a lot girls but Eunji is really special for me….what I feel for her is really true….may be unintentionally sometimes I make her cry but my love for her is not fake….And she doesn’t like going to those parties just like you….she becomes bored….And Sara? I try to ignore her but I don’t know why most of the time she  keeps following me everywhere…..but whatever it is, It’s my fault that Eunji is mad at me and she doesn’t even want to talk to me. I should’ve given her more time. I’m feeling very guilty.”

“Then just say her sorry and try to make her feel special. Spend time with her and make her believe that you care for her. Aren’t you two the prince and princess from the story books?......Eunji is a nice and innocent girl. Different from the others.....She really likes you Myungsoo. Don’t just treat her like like that please.”

“You are right. See you later.” Myungsoo just said that picked up his bag.  Sunggyu too followed him.

“Wait Myungsoo….Where are you going?” Sunggyu tried to stop him.

“No Sunggyu….I’ll have to say her sorry right now.”

“But she’s not even replying to your calls and messages. Is it really okay to go to her house now?” Sunggyu asked.

I don’t know anything….I am going right now”

“OK wait…I’m also coming with you.” Sunggyu also went with Myungsoo as he felt his friend might need his support.

 

In front of Eunji’s house

 

“Eunji I am standing in front of your house. Come out right now or I’ll start screaming out your name” Myungsoo texted  again.

Sunggyu and Myungsoo were just standing  still on the road. After almost ten minutes when myungsoo was just about to scream  Eunji slowly came out and her eyes were red. Anyone could tell that she was crying.

Sunggyu silently left the place as he felt that, the two lovers needed some space and time alone. So he just went to the nearby coffee shop.

“I am sorry Eunji” Myungsoo broke the silence.

No reply….Eunji was just standing there and staring at her boyfriend whom she really loved and adored.

“Please say something….. I am sorry”

“How many times should I forgive you Myungsoo? You never understand. You just don’t want to….. Saying sorry is not always the solution. I am really tired of your behavior. Why are you ignoring me like this for past few months? Why have you changed so much Myungsoo? Don’t you love your princess anymore?” Eunji said with tears in her eyes.

Myungsoo felt really guilty. He felt so bad. How could he hurt his princess? His princess was sad his princess was crying and it was because of him. Suddenly  He grabbed her arm and gave her a tight hug. Eunji started crying more on his chest and there were tears in Myungsoo’s eyes too.

“I love you Eunji….I love you a lot….and you know that right?…..I am sorry for hurting you….So sorry…I know I should never lie to you. But for you I’ll change…I’ll really change myself completely…just give me some time please.”

Those words from Myungsoo seemed really sweet and comforting to her but then she realized this was not the first time she was listening to those sweet words. Deep inside her heart she really wanted to believe him. She wanted to believe that this is the last time her prince made her cry. May be because she loved him….loved him too much.

“Please give me another chance…I’ll prove my love for you….please.”

“Ahem ahem….hey guys people are watching you”  Sunggyu said and smiled at them.

Eunji felt a little bit shy and poked Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo  Eunji , You two look so great together….Like prince and princess from the stories….. Never let this relationship end ok?”

“We know Sunggyu. I am such an idiot but thanks to you….you always help me to realize my mistakes….My best friend……Anyways we are going for dinner tonight and you’ll be joining us too.” Myungsoo said to Sunggyu.

“Hmmmmm…..No…I can’t …I have some work and some of my relatives are coming our home so I’ll be really busy. You guys enjoy. See you tomorrow.” Sunggyu lied.

“Kim Sunggyu why are you always like that? Let’s go together. We won’t be very  late…really.” Myungsoo said with an annoying tone.

“Yes Sunggyu it’d be really nice if you join us” Eunji said.

“Yeah she’s right.”

“Thanks Eunji, thanks Myungsoo…may be next time….bye”

Myungsoo was a little bit disappointed and angry.

“Ok bye” Eunji smiled and greeted him.

“See you guys tomorrow.”

 Eunji smiled and nodded her head.

 

“I hate you Myungsoo. You made me cry again.”

“But I love you.”

“I hate you…hate you”

 “I’m so sorry…Now say that you love me say say”

“No I won’t”

“Everyone listen to me I love Eun…”

“Oh no stop screaming Myungsoo....stop it please…..ok ok I love you too”

“See….I told you….ok so where do want to go now? I think we sh….”

Sunggyu kept walking leaving the two love birds behind. A small smile was curved on his face.

Sunggyu returned home. He was very tired. But he was feeling happy too because Myungsoo and Eunji seemed really  happy together after a long time. Sunggyu lied on his bed and his eyes stuck on the framed picture of him and Myungsoo on the table. The picture was really cute and taken when they were in middle school. He looked at the picture and smiled brightly.

”Myungsoo….his one and only friend….his best friend since childhood.  Myungsoo…the most handsome boy in the whole school but sometimes his stupidity is surprising. Always the troublemaker one. The boy….who is interested in partying and dating pretty girls only. But after Eunji came into his life he changed….hmmmmm may be a little bit but yeah he’s trying to change himself for her. Myungsoo really loves Eunji….may be he doesn’t show that much but as his best friend Sunggyu knows that he cares for his princess…..He can’t stop himself from going to the parties though…..such a jerk” Sunggyu thought in his mind and smiled.

He got up from his bed and opened the cupboard to take out his shirt. He took the shirt out but suddenly he dropped something which he didn’t notice while opening the drawer.

A diary……red colored diary with pink colored hearts on it.

It was his personal diary since the first day of high school. Though he started writing on it a year ago. The diary looked so cute.

He turned the first page and there was a picture…..A beautiful girl’s picture whom he loved.

He picked up the diary from floor…..sat on his bed and started reading a random page from the diary.

“Today she was looking very pretty. I think the red dress really suits her. I wanted to give her complement but I am afraid of saying anything to her. And Now, I don’t even  want to spend time with her. May be because I love her too much that sometimes it makes me afraid……afraid that I won’t be able to hide my feelings for her.” Sunggyu’s eyes became teary.

 

 

 

 

 

He closed the diary and whispered “I love you….I love you Eunji”