Telling Lies

In Love With You

"OK everyone, see you in the next class" as soon as the teacher left the classroom Myungsoo started packing his bag. Sunggyu was sitting beside him. He knew Myungsoo hated those boring classes but for sunggyu the classes were always enjoyable somehow. Though Sunggyu and Myungsoo are childhood friends but their personalities are completely different. Sunggyu is very calm and intelligent on the other hand Myungsoo is carefree and a little bit arrogant.

"Sunggyu hurry up please" Myungsoo stated.

"Why? Are we going somewhere?" Sunggyu asked as he was confused.

"No not we actually I am going to a party. And I need your help."

"My help?"

"Actually Eunji wanted to go to that new coffee shop this evening but i really want to go to the party tonight. So please if she asks about me just tell her that I have some important work."

"Why don't you tell her that? And don't you think you should stop lying to her?" Sunggyu said with a serious tone.

"Oops I am getting late. Ok I am leaving now. I know you'll handle the situation as always." Myungsoo chuckled and left.

Sunggyu wasn't very surprised. Why? Beacause it was not the first time Myungsoo did this.

Sunggyu was walking alone in the garden. The air felt really cool and fresh.

"Hi Sunggyu" someone greeted him from behind.

He turned back and saw Eunji was smiling at him.

"Hey Eunji. How was your classes?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yeah the classes were okay. Where is Myungsoo?" she asked almost immediately.

Sunggyu was already prepared for the question so he replied her that Myungsoo had to finish some important work. Eunji just smiled at him because both of them knew that it was a lie. It's been a year since Myungsoo proposed Eunji in front of the whole school. At first their relationship was really good but after a couple of month Myungsoo started changing. At first she thought may be she was misunderstanding him but later on she found out that she was Myungsoo's sixth girlfriend.

 

 

OK everyone so here is the first chapter. Yeah It's kinda boring I know lol

I'll try to update ASAP :)