Leaving

In Love With You

Finally their exams were over. All were very relieved and happy. Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Eunji  were spending good times and having fun together though Sunggyu always tried to keep distance with Eunji in every possible ways. He tried his best to come up with a reason to avoid meeting with Eunji but every time Myungsoo was just so determined that he couldn’t say him no. They went to the theme park, beach and for shopping too.

Eunji was very happy too. Because Myungsoo was spending more time with her. He was so caring and loving towards her. They were getting closer than ever before.  Though sometimes Sunggyu’s weird behavior was surprising for her but she was trying to become his friend too.

Their result came out. Sunggyu  topped again and Eunji’s grades were good too. But Myungsoo’s result was not so good. Sunggyu and Eunji were disappointed and sad about that but Myungsoo was happy that he passed. He didn’t worry at all.

Vacation was almost over so they were getting prepared for school again. Then one day suddenly Myungsoo  called them both and told them to meet him as soon as possible. When they met him he told them something that made them both very shocked and sad.

 

“Guys, I’m leaving my home” Myungsoo said without showing any expression on his face.

“What?” Sunggyu was surprised.

“Yeah that’s right. Soon  I will find a part time job and then….”

“What are you talking about Myungsoo? Leaving home? Living alone? Why?”

“Beacause I don’t want to leave you guys.” Myungsoo answered quickly.

“Leaving us?” Sunggyu asked.

“Yeah….my mom and dad are going to Canada next week and they don’t want to leave me alone here. I tried my best to make them understand that I don’t want to go with them. For past two weeks I’m trying to convince them that I can manage everything alone here. But seems like they don’t even care about my opinion .”

“Canada? Why so suddenly? Won’t they come back?”

“Yeah they will but not so soon I guess. They are shifting for some business related reasons and it might take a long time. May be six months or one year.” Myungsoo replied back sadly.

Sunggyu and Eunji were speechless. They didn’t know what to say. Eunji’s eyes were already teary. Sunggyu noticed her and nodded his head not to cry in front of Myungsoo. Eunji understood and controlled her tears from falling.

“Myungsoo you should go then.” Sunggyu said.

“What? Are you kidding me? I don’t want to leave this country…..I don’t want to leave you, Eunji….our school…..our friendship.” Myungsoo was about to cry.

“Myungsoo, try to understand. Leaving home is not a good decision .I know your parents won’t listen to you and allow you to leave here alone. so please….. you’ll come back soon trust me….And it won’t affect our friendship….your relationship with Eunji……not at all “

Though Sunggyu was crying inside because he never wanted to be apart from his best friend but he didn’t want to break down in front of him. He acted like it was a short period of time and he was not very sad about that.

“Sunggy is right Myungsoo…..you should go with your parents….and don’t worry about me…I am fine.” Eunji finally spoke.

“Eunji…..I’m…”

“No Myungsoo….It’s ok and….Nothing is gonna change in just one year. We’ll wait for you.” She smiled a bit.

All of them were silent and wanted to cry so badly. Eunji tried hard to control her emotion until she noticed Myungsoo sobbing in front of her eyes. Sunggyu couldn’t help but started sobbing with them.

Myungsoo hugged them both tightly.

“I’ll miss you so much Myungsoo…..So so much” Eunji said and started crying uncontrollably.

“Me too” Myungsoo couldn’t say anything more to them.

 

After spending nearly an hour with Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Eunji left for their home.

That night none of them could sleep. Eunji was crying all night long.  Myungsoo was sobbing silently in his room. Sunggyu’s favorite diary’s page kept getting wet because he couldn’t stop his tears rolling down his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

Sorry :( For the short update. I’ll try to make the next chapter longer. Thanks for reading.