Show Me; Kiseop & Jo Ara (OC)

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

 

You look away from Kiseop’s arms as he picks up the heavy equipment walking past the crowds of girls admiring his body he decides to show some fan service by winking at them. The girls around begin squealing like there was no tomorrow. You roll your eyes and plug your earphones in turning the volume up loud.

You stretch your body and get up walking away from the crowd of people lining up to see UKISS.

‘YA JO ARA’ Soohyun calls but Ara can’t hear him as she continues to causally stroll away, he sighs slipping away before the fan girls see him.  Soohyun grabs onto her arm as she jumps from the sudden human contact.

‘WAE?’ she whines like a child as Soohyun puts  a hand up to her lips so he could catch his breath.

‘You are meant to wonder off’ Ara rolls her eyes and taps her foot impatiently Soohyun takes her wrist and pulls her towards the van. She huffs sitting down beside Kiseop who smirks at her, she feels his warm skin and before she knew it she was leaning into Kiseop.  Kiseop didn’t mind as he moved slightly to make her more comfortable.

‘We’re back’ Eli calls as Ara eyes the remote control sitting by itself, she tries to sneakily grab it but someone’s else’s hands are on it before hers.

‘YA!!!’ She holds the end of the remote glaring up at Kiseop who pouts at her.

‘But But My show is on’ Kiseop uses his aegyo as Ara tries to pry off his strong hands, Kevin walks in and jumps on his dongsaeng.

‘ARA YOU ARE BACK!’ Ara tries to manoeuvre out of Kevin’s grasp but he tickles her In turn making her lose the remote to Kiseop.

‘She wasn’t a lot of trouble was she?’ Kevin ruffles your hair if it is one person you can’t be mad at is your oppa. He knew you since you were young and your parents wanted to go on vacation so Kevin immediately invited you to stay with him and the members. Only problem is you don’t get along with them… OTTOKE?

‘No except for when she tried to sneak off’ You glare at Soohyun who backs away hands up, you sigh sitting down beside Kiseop who only flashes a bright smile. You look at the television and make a bored face pretending to yawn.

‘If you are tired go to bed’ Kiseop mocks as you playfully punch his arm… Okay you always had a crush on Kiseop but you were too strong to admit it not even to Kevin oppa. 

‘Anni.. I am going to stay right here until I get the remote’ you smirk at him.

‘Well then I guess you are going to be staying beside me all night long’ you bite your lip at his sudden turn on pretending to cough to hide the fact you are loving your position.

One by one the members all went to bed until you and Kiseop were really the only ones left outside. Your eyes began dropping and you couldn’t hold your heavy head anymore as you accidently put your head on Kiseop’s shoulder, jumping you pinch yourself to wake back up.

‘Ara you don’t have to be so stubborn sleep’ he whispers in your ear sending Goosebumps up and down your body.

‘I am not going to lose’ you try to say but instead end up yawning Kiseop laughs. He moves his hand up to the back of your head and moves your head onto his shoulder you were so comfortable you didn’t resist and soon you were asleep to the sound of Kiseop’s deep breathing.

The next morning you woke up to see yourself lying with your head on Kiseop’s lap and his hand linked with your own.

‘Well good morning you two’ you look at the foot of the couch is a smiling Dongho who shrugs his shoulders at the sight before him. You immediately jump up but so does Kiseop ending in a hard head .

‘Aishh’ you say getting up from the couch to try and shake the pain away, you look at Dongho who is inches from your face.

‘So what happened last night? Hm..’ He winks at you as you grab his shirt collar in your hands.

‘SHIN DONGO YOU DID NOT SEE ANYTHING ARASSO?’ you grind your teeth as Kiseop sits quietly on the couch still rubbing his head.

‘Relax I didn’t see anything’ you let go of Dongho and he pretends to zip his lips before going to shower.

‘I didn’t even get the remote’ you mutter under your breath Kiseop suddenly grabs your hand.

‘Can we talk?’ you gulp because the usual cheery Kiseop was gone replaced with intense serious Kiseop.

‘Ara are you awake?’ Kevin’s voice calls as you let go of Kiseop and move away.

‘We will talk later’ you whisper before Kevin comes out, Kiseop nods before returning his smile as Kevin wraps his arms around you.

‘Good sleep?’ he smiles.

‘Of course why wouldn’t it be?’ You nervously laugh moving away to make yourself busy and avoid contact with the members mostly Dongho and Kiseop for the time being.

‘We have a performance today want to come’ Kevin asks as you drink your coffee avoiding eye contact.

‘Um… Arasso’ you say as Kiseop watches you from across the room.  Dongho flashes back from you to Kiseop as you glare once more.

‘UKISS OPPA’S KISEOP OPPA’ the fans chanted as you went through the back door their performance was soon as your heart thumped for some reason.

Kiseop was breath taking in his stage outfit: Ruffled Brown hair brushed to the side, Black vest and singlet that show off his muscled arms, Black Jeans and the perfect amount of guyliner to make any girl swoon.

He saw you looking at him and blew you a short kiss before the other members could see, you couldn’t help but fan girl a little inside.

‘UKISS PLEASE COME TO THE STAGE’ the loudspeaker called as the members began exiting one by one until once again you and Kiseop were left…

‘Hwaiting’ you smiled but he placed a hand on your shoulder.

‘I can’t go on stage without saying this’ You couldn’t control your emotions it felt like they were going to burst as he grabbed your hand and placed it on his chest.

‘You asked me if I liked you last night…’ your eyes went wide as you tried to remember what happened last night…OMO you sleep talk >.< What did you do JO ARA?

‘I need to know if you meant It when you said you liked me too?’ Kiseop was squeezing your hand as you tried to take it all in, you were tossing thoughts into your brain.

‘I have to go so if you like me tell me now or you will lose me’ he says as they call his name for the third time on the speaker, he begins moving away as you grab his arm. You couldn’t make out the words so instead you showed him how you felt you brought your hand to the back of his neck and went on your tippy toes planting your lips to his.

You parted away from him and you felt shaky at the knees.

‘Hwaiting Kiseop’ you call before he smiles running out the door down the hall, you watch him run down the long hall as he jumps in the air like  he just won a marathon…