Home; JinYul

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(this is the jinyul chapter and i apologize in advance because i wrote this a long time ago and it was way too long to begin with)

(in other news this is really bad)

(kill me :3)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few days after graduation and Jin and Yuri were still stuck taking care of their dongsaengs, holding a few days into their summer because her dongsaengs still had a few exams to take down. And because Yuri was supposed to go back home, and as much as she didn't want to admit it, home didn't sound like home anymore. Nights spent with Seokjin, snuggling up to him and watching a movie and stealing kisses until her lips were red because Jin was a bit friskier when everyone else was asleep; that was home.

But she couldn't avoid the matter of leaving because she'd have to spend at least a week at home before they found an apartment, so she savoured the last party she had with him, at a grimy bar and she had nothing to drink yet.

And Yuri smiled at Kim JongDae, only talking to him because Jin was getting them a few drinks. "So, how's it going with you and your boyfriend?" JongDae asked. Yuri chuckled dryly.

"It's going well. Seokjin is pretty wonderful. We love each other a lot," she responded. He nodded.

"What's he like?" JongDae questioned.

"He's sweet, romantic, gentle... And he's so cute and funny, too. Seokjin's pretty helpful, too, and he manages to stay calm under pressure. Like if I'm panicking, and you would know about that, he'll try to calm me down," Yuri told him. JongDae grinned and stood closer to her.

"So he's a pretty chill guy in general, then?" he asked expectantly, raising an eyebrow. Yuri gave him a curious look but nodded anyway. Then JongDae grabbed her hips and pulled her to his body. "So he wouldn't mind if he has to share?"

"No, JongDae, get off," Yuri stated, pushing at his chest, but he refused to let go.

"You know you missed me," he declared, sneaking his hands down to squeeze her .

"No, get off of me, JongDae! Stop it!" Yuri yelped.

"Hey! Get your grubby hands off my girlfriend!" Jin shouted, running over and shoving JongDae's hands back at him. "What's your problem?"

"Back the off, Pretty Boy!" JongDae snarled back, throwing a punch at Jin's face and another to his stomach. Gasps resounded around the room. As Jin was keeled over, JongDae decided to gloat over him. "Not so tough now, huh?"

Jin forced himself upward, no matter how much it hurt or how much he couldn't breathe. He glared at JongDae right before he pushed him down. It wasn't long before both guys were on the floor and Jin was pummeling the other boy. "Don't you dare touch Yuri again!" Jin shouted, hitting him in the face twice with wild punches.

"Kim Seokjin! Stop!" Yuri yelled, pulling on his shoulders. She couldn't make a dent in the situation until YoonGi showed up a few seconds later.

"Oh, absolutely not! no, Jin! Get off him! You're so much better than this!" YoonGi exclaimed as he grabbed Jin's hands and yanked his hyung off of JongDae. He was successful and he pulled Jin back onto his feet. "What the is wrong with you?!"

"He can't ing handle himself, that's what!" JongDae barked as he got to his feet. Jin narrowed his eyes at him.

"Listen, you've obviously had too much to-" Jin began, but JongDae cut him off with another punch to the side of the face. Jin's vision went white in one eye, but the second he looked at JongDae again, he had the burning desire to hit him again. There was that teasing smirk on his face and he looked like he'd won something, and Jin really, really just wanted to make that little prick realize that he hadn't ing won. "YoonGi, let go of my hands."

"No, I'm n-"

"Min ing Suga, let go of my ing hands," Jin snapped as he yanked off YoonGi's grip. But a soft hand caught his wrist, so he whipped around and saw tears in Yuri's eyes. "Yuri, I'm so sorry, oh my god. Are you okay?"

"Jinnie, we're going home," she whimpered as she started pulling him away, taking his hand.

"Oh, okay, but-"

"Kim Seokjin, we are going home," Yuri stated harshly, forcing her fingertips between the spaces of his fingers so she could pull him out easier.

"Yuri, stop! Ow!" Jin whined as he got outside. Yuri released him and glared at him.

"You wanna explain to me what the you just did?" she asked.

"I was trying to protect you," Jin said softly. Yuri slapped her palm on her forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter