Perfect Imperfections

Against It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-YoonGi...?" Yoona stuttered, her lip quivering involuntarily YoonGi pressed his lips into thin line as he sat next to her. "Why are you here?" the girl asked.

"Last night was cool. I had fun," YoonGi stated plainly and randomly. Yoona nodded slightly and began to play with her hair, twirling it around her fingers and braiding it, while she tried so hard to breathe normally and not let him see the tears in her eyes. "Why are you crying?"

"Because I know it'll never happen again. You just said 'see you later' like I was just a girl you didn't know," Yoona explained with a trembling voice.

"I thought my friends were lying to me when they told me I was going to get pizza with Im Yoona, because I literally thought they had made up a girl version of me so I would go with them," YoonGi admitted softly.

"That doesn't help," Yoona said, close to breaking down and crying again, because goddamn it, her friends left her outside in the cold morning with Min YoonGi and all she wanted to do was sulk in her own ing room. But she couldn't, because they locked the goddamned door.

"But then I saw you, and I didn't even have to look at Yuri or Seohyun to know that you were the prettiest one. I always heard Jin and JungKook say that you three look alike, but you're different," YoonGi said. Yoona looked at him confusedly, a bit concerned that he was kidding, but he looked completely serious.

"Really?" she asked in real disbelief. He nodded and bit his lip, a sure sign he was lying. "Haha, very funny," Yoona said sarcastically.

"I wasn't kidding. Do you actually think you're not as good Yuri and Seohyun?" YoonGi asked with a disbelieving chuckle. Yoona took it as him laughing at her and her stupid thoughts, so she began to cry again. She even knew that he didn't mean it like that, but it didn't even matter. She had been holding back her tears for too long. "Yoona?"

Yoona couldn't even respond. "Im Yoona, please tell me you're not crying because you think you're not as good as the others. Because you are," YoonGi told her. Yoona shook her head and looked up at him. "Yoona, if you cry, then I'll cry. And I don't want to cry, you know why?" YoonGi asked, crawling in front of her and pouting.

"W-why?" she asked in uneven breaths.

"Because it's more fun to be happy," YoonGi said, poking her cheek. Yoona giggled and raised her head, allowing YoonGi to wipe away the cold tears from her cheeks.

"Maybe it is," she replied with a smile.

"So... You want my number now?" YoonGi asked. Yoona laughed at his random question and nodded.

JungKook and Seohyun began to watch the stupid and sappy K-drama where Yoona left off, not wasting a second when she left. Yuri came in after drying her hair from her earlier shower to see them holding hands. Yuri found herself covering , partly because of disbelief, the other part being because they were the cutest couple in whole wide world with no exaggeration at all.

"Hi, guys. So, how'd you ask her out, Kookie?" Yuri asked, going over to the couch and sitting next to Seohyun. JungKook looked away from the TV to pay attention to his noona.

"Huh? Noona, I didn't-"

"Oh, then, Seohyun? I guess you had to make the first move. Oh, well, he's still a good steal," Yuri said, smiling at the two. Seohyun tilted her head slightly to show she was just a bit lost.

"We aren't dating, Unnie...?" Seohyun replied. Yuri pouted disappointedly.

"But then why are you still holding hands?" Yuri asked. Immediately, the two looked at their hands that they had so awkwardly forgotten they were holding until now and quickly parted them. Seohyun drummed her fingers against her thigh, letting out a puff of the heavy and strange air, while JungKook occupied his hand by rubbing the back of his neck and whimpering to fake an injury.

"Ow~ Noona, can you get me an icepack, please? My neck hurts so bad. I think I slept on it wrong and it hurts so bad now~" JungKook whined. Yuri, being the outspoken caretaker she was, didn't think anything of it and got up to get an icepack. When her unnie was out of the room, Seohyun looked at JungKook and stuck out her tongue, but JungKook just gave her an innocent and confused stare. "What?"

"Pfft, you don't have any neck problems, Jeon JungKook," Seohyun said with a smirk.

"Yeah, my neck really hurts! My back really hurts, too. I usually sleep like this-" JungKook flailed his arms out wide and closed his eyes, adding the extra effect of his tongue lolling out of his mouth, making Seohyun laugh. "And then I eventually end up on my stomach with my face on the pillow, and then my neck is just fine. But last night, I only had one pillow and you had it, so I slept on my side and my neck and back were messed up because they weren't straight."

"You look dead when you sleep," Seohyun giggled. JungKook rolled his eyes playfully.

"Thanks," he replied sarcastically. Yuri came back with the ice pack and gave it to JungKook. "Thank you, Noona," he said as Yuri went back to her room and put the icepack behind his neck. Then he turned to Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter