Chapter 3 - It's possible

One out of Two (On Hold)

“Come on, Taehyung-ah. Your food is getting cold and just so you know; flies are already coming towards it. Considering how much you hate insects…”

Taehyung banged his forehead down the table as he and Jungkook sit in the cafeteria. They have been there for about 25 minutes already, which is 5 minutes before their next class starts, with the president grumbling how ‘ungrateful he is’. Jungkook, however, finds his friend quiet amusing… alright, and cute.

“He can at least say: ‘Thank you for earlier’. What? Yeah, he did say that he is fine and that I should not worry about him but—ARGH! Why does he have to be such an ungrateful earthling?!”  Taehyung groans, words muffled with his head still dropped on the table.

Jungkook chuckles at the sight of the kid president throwing tantrums. “Yah, you haven’t told me what happened! How am I supposed to answer you? And to tell you, you’ve got 3 minutes to tell me everything that made smoke come out of your ears. You’ve been babbling about your rooftop prince for the whole break period and here I am, clueless with everything you said.”

“He is not a rooftop prince,” Taehyung hisses before narrating what happened.

~

 

“I see you’re awake, my president. Don’t worry about me.”

What the hell was that? Taehyung tries to even his breath because damn, he suddenly gets this weird feeling all over his chest and head again. He visibly gulps and becomes fazed for a while. Seokjin chuckles at the jaw-dropped president before him and shakes his head, maybe in disbelief.

“W- Why are we here?” Taehyung nervously asks the still sleepy and sloppy Seokjin. He, however, gets a huff from the cold guy.

“After the scene you made earlier, I couldn’t believe you still want to show your face to the whole campus. Unbelievable president.”

He tsked. He freaking tsked. Taehyungs gasps in annoyance as he slaps Seokjin’s arm. “Yah! I didn’t say that you dweeb! Take that back!”

Seokjin chuckles in amusement and ruffles Taehyung’s hair. “Take back what, Taehyung?” He smirks as he holds his gaze at Taehyung, earning a squeak from the kid president.

Taehyung, however, notices the cut on the elder’s lip and his swollen cheeks. This sends the president scurrying towards his bag and rummages through it, as if finding something really important. He then takes out a cute little pouch which, in Seokjin’s opinion, is way too childish and a water jug.

“Doraemon? Really?” Seokjin snorts, earning him another slap on the same arm. “What is in that?”

“First, don’t insult this pouch of mine. It’s cute. Second, this is my mini first aid kit. You should be thankful for I am the president because if I am not, there’s no way I will treat your wounds.”

The president hands him the cold water jug, much to Seokjin’s liking, and instructs him to put it on his swollen cheek. Then, Taehyung takes out a pack of cotton buds and gets a couple of it, dipping it in some sort of ointment. He then puts it near Seokjin’s cut lip and gently applies the ointment. Seokjin winces at the contact, making the president jump a little in surprise.

“Gosh, you scared the hell out of me,” Taehyung mutters as he resumes on treating the cold guy’s cut lip. “I hope this will serve as a lesson. Don’t ever fight again. You hear me? “

Seokjin just makes a face at him. “I’m sorry to break your bubble as a caring president; but I want you to know that I have gotten into a fight because of you.”

Taehyung stops and lowers his hand and head. He bites his lower lip before looking up again and resumes on applying the ointment.

“Now let me rephrase that. This should serve as a lesson for you to mind your own business.”

Taehyung drops his hand again and pauses for a while. He turns mad, frustrated even, when he saw Seokjin’s smug smile.  Whatever it is, the president decides to carry on what he was doing, only applying it indignantly.

“Ow! Ow! Tae—Sto—Ouch!”

And Taehyung runs away.

~

“That’s it?”

Taehyung gapes at what he just heard and looks at the vice president in astonishment.

“That’s it? That’s it?! What do you mean by ‘That’s it’? He is an ungrateful piece of cupcake!” Taehyung scoffs.

“Well, as I see it on my own perspective, it’s not a big deal.”

Just as when Taehyung is about to say something, Jungkook quickly interrupts him.

“You should consider yourself lucky.”

Taehyung is about to blurt nonsense again when he saw Jungkook give him a faint smile. He tilts his head as he observes the younger, merely looking for an answer in his face. Jungkook must have felt the confusion and curiosity (Yep, Taehyung is curious.) that he quickly shakes his head and grins at the president.

“Well based on what you told me, his approaches to you are not cold, unlike those of the others. I tell you, he really is cold that his replies to a question or a statement are all just one-liners or even just a word. He sometimes shrugs and ignores if it is some other but earlier, as what you have told me, he even answers you with a laugh. A laugh, Taehyung. He even gave you a nickname. But what is surprising is that he stayed with you for more than 30 minutes until you woke up.”

Now that the other mentioned it, Seokjin did give him a nickname. It’s the cutesy little ‘TaeTae’ which made Taehyung feel a little uncomfortable inside. He is not used to those pet names, that one which Seokjin gives him specifically. However, Jungkook’s last sentence makes him stiffen.

“Until I woke up?!”

“Yeah. When you were gone, he was gone too. And you’ve been missing for like an hour and a half, to tell you.”

The president an eyebrow. “What’s with that? Isn’t it a norm for a person to stay with another so that the other is not alone?”

Jungkook laughs at the comment. Taehyung, on the other hand, just stares at the laughing boy pryingly.

“For you, maybe it is. But for Seokjin? No,” the vice president laughs a little. “He is seldom seen with another person. And that’s it, Taehyung-ah. He stayed with you so that you are not alone.”

Now that is something he doesn’t know. Whatever, he thinks to himself ad shrugs it off. “Whatever. As if I’m going to fall for him because of that.”

“Are you sure?”

Taehyung pauses and looks at Jungkook intently. Frankly, his ultra-sensor senses the seriousness and awkwardness that is filling the atmosphere. And then suddenly, the question the vice president gives him bangs inside his head. “Yeah.”

“Why?”

Too many questions. Yet, he decides to answer.

“Well, let’s see. Hmm… he is nothing but a problem. He is rude. He is cold. He is a bad boy. He dumps girls in harsh way. In fact, I counted up to 24! He is handsome, yes; but his attitude drives me off. And he’s not my thing. School crushes are not my thing. You see? You see?” Taehyung states his point, giving his utmost best just to convince Jungkook but the other just shrugs as he finishes. For him, what the president said means something different.

“What if he changes?”

“Still. And that’s not even possible, Jungkookie.” Taehyung laughs awkwardly and rolls his eyes.

“It is possible, pres,” Jungkook says as he puts his hand on Taehyung’s shoulder. “With you, it’s possible.”

~*~*~

Woot woot. Look who got sprained. -____-

Hi guys. I decided to post this chap because... HA. I got inspired suddenly. LOL.

And those comments.. you guys... come here *cries and hugs you all*

I'm dying of greasiness here. keoprince knows why. Hi bb! ^^

So there. I hope you like it. This is where the action starts. And I guess, just a guess, that the next chapter would reveal Myungsoo and Sungjong. Idk.

I hope you liked it <3 Tell me what you think

 

potatopuppy