chap 2

SM new girl group: ADORE

Jooyong was the first person to step out of the car and feel the fresh L.A breeze " Here we are."  , She said to herself quietly as cameras flashes and paparazzi surrounded them. The other members followed along as the security protected them from the crowd , Anni hung her arm on jen and smiled at her  " Unni , Are you excited for our debut?", Jen replied and held her hand" Totally , This is the week we have been waiting for since we were trainees.".  Bella felt tired today and annoyed , was it by the fact that jina sleeptalks loudly in her sleep or that jooyong sat next to her. Thanks to her good acting skills that she got from her trainee years , she knows how fake a smile and hide her feelings. Rin felt happy to be back home in L.A , She planned on seeing her family after she asked her manager for free time. Jina on the other hand was busy talking to jooyong in english on how she misses watching the heirs. " My favorite couple is chanbo." Jina says as she babbles to jooyong.

 

The ADORE members finally stepped into the van that was assigned to take them to the concert hall for their opening perfornance. Two weeks ago , they had finished recording their US song. They were going to let out teasers of their korean debut song after they came back from L.A , It was going to be a busy week. " Take a nap right now , It's going to be busy when we get there." Their manager said as she put on her seatbelt. Bella closes her eyes and goes straight into dreamland , ingnoring all of the people in the van. Jooyong put on her beats and listen to her ' you are my destiny' OST. Jina being the talkative girl she is , just talked to anni and jen about all of things she is plans about doing in L.A.

* A hour later.*

The staff of the concert hall greeted the members of ADORE as they walked through the enterance , Since three of the members of ADORE spoke fluent english. Jina , Rin , Jooyong transalted the directions the staff was giving them. The stage was wide engough for the six of them , it had the perfect shape for them. The choreographer teached the moves , it was in the middle of hard and easy-Just the right amount. In the middle of practing , Miley cyrus-If you didn't hear me , Freaking miley cyrus walked in with a smile on her face." Hello." She greeted the members , Every was so excited when they saw her face especially rin who looked up to her when she was a itty bity preschoolar. " Oh my gosh , it's miley cyrus." Jooyong said to her self in japanese.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello My fluffy cupcakes~ Sorry for the short chapter but i hope you enjoy it. I have been recently strucken with exams and it is so annoying.

 

- jeiyeon4