Chap 3

SM new girl group: ADORE

 Jen , being the selca queen she is- took a bunch of selfies with miley and and the staff. But at a other distance , " So I'm going to be a part of them?"the person watched them as the six girls practiced , the person spots one girl " I'm going to beat her .". Everything was going well , practice was smooth. It was just bella who had a bad feeling , she noticed there was a slim figure at the very end corner of her eye. Bella felt like it was not supposed to be here , but she quickly ingnores it. ADORE had to leave due to their busy scheule. As bella was walking out of the concert hall , she felt a presence behind her- as if someone was following behind her. She turned her head , there was no one behind her. Do i have a stalker?~ Bella thought to herself as she headed to the band.

 

The rest of ADORE had to do their promotions , bella was left out of them since due to the lanaguage barrier. For the rest of the day , she stayed at the hotel room. Bella still had a bad feeling about the slim figure that she saw in the room , it kept on wandering around on her head. A stalker?~ Bella thought , thinking about it. Even though bella did had a small high amount of popluarity in korea , she couldn't be a hot topic in the U.S. How did that person know the concert hall ADORE was practing at? Thoughts were swirling around bella's head and it made her tired. Bella's eyes were starting to get droopy and sleepy , falling into deep sleep.

 

 

Japanese writing was engraved in sharpie on bella's hand , she woke up with wide eyes as she saw her left hand full of japanese writing. " Oh my god!" She said , jumping out of her bed. Who the hell could have got in?~ Bella thought. It couldn't be jooyong since bella knows she isn't that type of person. Did bella really have a stalker? Bella didn't want to tell any of her band members , Especially her manager. She decided to keep it a secret. Bella went to the bathroom to wash off the writings , when she looked up at the mirror. Bella saw a note written in hangul , it  said ' Watch out , You don't know what is coming next.'  Bella's eyes widen as she drop the note in fear.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DUNDUNDUN

 

Hello my fluffy cupcakes~ I hope you enjoy this chapter though it is short , By the way bella is not the girl who is going to get her kicked.

 

I'm going to put exo memes here!

suhowinks_zpsd43f5feb.jpg

 

lays-jpeg.jpg?w=600