Chap 4

SM new girl group: ADORE

       * Three days later*

 Even though it was going to be performed at a concert , it felt like a big deal.The ADORE members were nervous as they took a step on the stage. Bella felt a little dizzy , she was still shocked from what happened at the hotel. As their song , the girls began to perform as the spotlight layed brightly on them. 

Bella began to stumble on the stage as she lead the chorus , jen noticed that bella's face was pale and dripped with sweat when she began to hit a high note. Bella's vision began to faded into darkness , she began to trip- that's when it happened ,She fainted. Jooyong grabbed bella's arm as her body leaned toward her. The rest of ADORE came over to bella , to help get her up. After a couple of seconds , their manager along with staff came over to pick up bella. What had made bella faint? 

The opening performance ended soonly , all of the ADORE members headed to a nearby hospitial since bella was there.They were all worried , their manager unni lead them to the room. " Bella , Are you okay?" Anni and jen asked at the same time in unison. The doctor entered the room , ready to give a result. " It's seems like bella had a type of sleeping pill , that explains why she's has been sweaty and pale during the performance." The doctor says then leaves the room. ADORE and manager have a confused look on their face. " Bella doesn't take any sleeping pills , if she did- She would have told us!" The manager mutters. " How would she have access to sleeping pills anyways? She not that type of person." Anni says while the other members stay quiet , looking at bella.