chapter 7

Casting for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV 

"Guys, have you seen Kris? He's been missing since that talk with the manager." 

"I am sure he is just outside for a stroll to relieve his stress. You know how he is, Tao." All of Exo is scattered across their dorm. Tao is pacing back and forth in the living room, making Xiumin, Sehun and me nervous. 

"Stop that pacing will you? It makes me nervous as well," I grumble. Tao ignores my complaining and glances at his phone. 

"Heesh Tao. You look like a worried wife waiting for her cheating husband," I tease. Xiumin's elbow shoves itself into my side. "What was that for?" I scoot further away from him and cuddle up with Sehun. 

"Hyung! What are you doing?" Sehun jumps up from the couch. I pout cutely. 

"Xiumin's arm strength is scary." I peek over at him. He is shaking his head at my childish behavior, a smile faintly on his lips.

"I called him at least 20 times, why won't he pick up?" Tao mutters, still pacing. Chen and Chanyeol sneak in behind Tao, snickering quietly. I don't bother warnng Tao and watch in amusement as Chen sticks his foot out so that Tao falls. I shake my head at those pranksters. 

"Maybe he is with Kelsa?Maybe they bonded over having to listen to Manager's ranting," Sehun suggests.

"No, he isn't with Kelsa," Tao reassures himself. I snicker. Teasing Tao was fun. 

"Maybe they met later," I say. Sehun smirks and plays along. 

"They might have wanted their new found love a secret," he says. Tao's eye twitches. He knows we are only teasing. The door opens before Tao can through a fit though. We all stop and look over. Kris emerges from the entry way. 

"HYUNG! Where were you? I called you like 50 times!"Tao runs over like a little girl, pestering a tired looking Kris. I just stayed in place, waiting for Kris to come over. 

"Tao if you should this ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter