Chapter 6

Casting for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There you are! We were worried what the manager might do to you," Chanyeol jumps up from the couch and strides up to me.

"Are you hurt anywhere? Did he harm you?" Tao inspects me closely, looking for any signs of pain. I shake my head as an answer. These guys were too cute, caring for me. Wait, did I just say cute? 

"Where is Kris? He stayed with you right?" Lay walks up with a grace that I will never possess. I pause, not knowing what to answer them. Shouldn't Kris be the one to break the news?

"He left before me," I evade the question, looking down.

"Kris is a big boy. Kelsa, you on the other hand," Luhan puts his arm around me and tsks at me.

"Why did you talk back to the manager?Manager hyungis really scary," Sehun says from the couch. He is the only one not huddled around me.

"I am not scared of him. You should not be either," I state, and reassuringly pat Chanyeol's shoulder. "You should have spoken up to him. He was being cruel to you." I say. No one looks me in the eye.

"He does awful things, Kelsa. Watch out around him," Chanyeol whispers, almost too low to hear. "I think you should leave now. Tomorrow we will have to start early to make up for lost time," Kai smiles down at me and leads me to the door. 

"I'll her to the entrance," Tao exclaims and skips after me. Chanyeol and Baekyun nudge each other knowingly. I roll my eyes at them. As if Tao likes me in such a way. In any way at all. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter