chapter 4

Casting for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am nervous. Yes, you heard right. Kelsa, the almighty, is nervous. Butterflies are in my stomach and my throat is closed shut. Today was the photo shooting for Exo's new song, Overdose. I have listened to it a couple times already. They are actually a bunch of very talented boys. Yes, I have become a little fan. But I would never admit that out loud. Defiantly not to that 'y panda'. People were all around me, while I was just sitting on this chair. Two people were working on my hair, while someone else was doing my eyes.
 

"Look who it is, all made up!" Chanyeol comes in and stands in front of me. I blush.
 

"Oh my god, did she just blush?" Luhan also walks in.
 

"As if, Kelsa never blushes." The y panda graces us with his presence.
 

"But she did!" Luhan insisted. All three boys were styled up. They were beautiful, even though it feels weird to call boys so.
 

"Hi guys." I mumble.
 

"Are you feeling okay?" Chanyeol feels my forehead for a fever. I slap his hand away.
 

"I am nervous, that's all." I mutter, looking down.
 

"What is there to be nervous about?" Luhan pats my hand assuringly.
 

"You are going to be fantastic." Tao says. I blush even more. Did Tao just give me a compliment?
 

"You are finished, Miss Kelsa." The make up artists step away. I hop off the chair and look at myself in the mirror.
 

"I think I aged 5 years." I gape at my reflection.
 

"You look amazing!" Luhan exclaims.
 

"I think you look better without make up." Tao comments, and walks back out. I frown after him.
 

"Come on, the photo shoot has already begun." Chanyeol grabs my arm and drags me after Tao. I really need to have a talk with these people about dragging me along. It was very aggravating to say the least.
 

"Perfect! Keep going! More y, Kai! Xiumin, show me that smile!" I walk in on the photographer jumping around the idols, commenting on this and that. The butterflies in my stomach become worse.
 

"There she is!" The manager spots me and comes over.
 

"She is nervous." Luhan stage whispers, so that everyone hears. Kai chuckles from up on the stage. I groan and hide behind Chanyeol. Not that that helped in any way.
 

"You are going to shoot with Tao first. I need you to look fierce and y, okay. Just stare into the camera with your glare, and it will be perfect!" I nod my head, like a robot. What did he say again?
 

"Come on then." The manager, I still don't know his name, pulls me into the spotlight. Kai steps out and gives me an encouraging smile.
 

"Fighting!" He whispers. I smile back weakly, not convinced. Tao briskly walks by me, bumping my shoulder in the process.
 

"Ready? I want some intimate stuff."
I roll my eyes and make my way over to Tao. Why must everybody stare? I face Tao, hiding my nervousness under a glare.
 

"Lets get this over with." I grumble. Tao grins down at me.
 

"Time to seduce Kelsa." He winks. I am flabbergasted. What did he just say?
 

"Start!" Tao takes a step. We are literally nose to nose. Our noses would touch if he bent his head a little down. I am too shocked to react.
 

"Come on! Gimme something Kelsa!" The photographer yells. I blink and force a smile.
 

"More! More!" I look up at Tao's chocolate brown eyes. They were twinkling with mischief. I groan. What was up his sleeve? Tao smirks, as if he was reading my mind, and snakes his arm around my waist. I glare up at him.
 

"That is pushing the limit Tao." I warn him.
 

"Good! Perfect! That is it!" The photographer shouts. He sounds like a personal cheerleader. I roll my eyes. Tao and I move throughout different poses, all thought out by Tao.  First it is his hands on my hips. Then his chin on my shoulder. Then my legs hooked around him. My glare becomes darker and darker.
 

"Wait a second." The manager stops the photoshoot and I untangle myself from Tao. Finally someone will save me from this beautiful torture.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter