chapter 5

Casting for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris, Kelsa. The manager wants to see you." A staff member shouts from down the hall. Kris's eyes widen in fear.
 

"Why?" He asks, panic written all over his face.
 

"I don't know." The staff member seemed apologetic. The answer scares Kris even more. What has this manager done to him?
 

"Kelsa, you are strong. You can help me right?" Kris asks, desperately. I have no idea what he wants from me. But i do know that he needs my support.
 

"I'll be right next to you." I say. We both make our way back to the manager. Kris is almost shaking now. What has the manager done? Why  does Exo not defend itself?
 

"No one walks out without my permission." The manager is sitting on my chair. Like the calm before the storm. He appears calm, but on closer look you see the clenched jaw and twitch of the eye, hinting that he is barely containing himself.
 

"You do not own me. I can do what I want whenever I want. You have no power over me, when will you get that?" I near him, till someone restrains me back.
 

"Don't make him lose his temper even more." Tao whispers in my ear.

"Why should I care?" I reply, speaking loud enough for the manager to hear me. I hear the clash of his teeth being clenched together. 

"I have power over you. I have power over you all!" the manager starts.

"How so?" I provoke. Kris is standing beside me, trembling. How can this small man make the tall boy beside me shake in fear? 

"I could fire youall. Where would you be then?" 

"Exo would probably just join a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter