To The Palace (part II)

Bamboo Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[a/n] as usal I wrote it in my tab, blame my big finger and small keyboard for any typos. I'll edit it when I am on my computer.

 

*

 

Four men,or to be exact, 3 men and 1 who acted as man sat on circle table in awkward silence. Two of men had unidentified costum because of messy fight that theyhad faced. A little one man, ehmm boy, lend his head on his arm while looked at two older boys who glared each other. The man wanna be, just sighed because it's really painful to be stuck in this awkward situation.

"Hahaha, everyone, let's introduce our self, I am Minji the one who charge to keep his little rascal on the right track, make sure his hand is in his own pocket not in other's," Minji said tried to lightened up the mood. Two older men began to look at Minji.

"Yah, hyung! Why should you say that? I just trained my agility," Yedam protested, but Minji just ignored it.

"And he is Bang Yedam, the one who charge to be kept on the right track by me." Minji continued just to get more protests by younger boy.

"I'll repeat the introduction, I am Bang Yedam, the one who will be the next commander," Yedam said while hit his chest proudly. Minji headlocked him like usual while ruffled younger boy's hair.

"How can you protect people when you are a person who make people unsafe," Minji said.

"Hyung I've been stop pickpocketing since 3 weeks," Yedam whined.

"Yeah, that was when the first time we met. And to be exact, you stop SUCCEDING 3 weeks ago. Remember, this morning you just tried to steal from, little girl?" Minji said. Yedam just pouted because what Minji said was true. He always tried to steal some, but Minji always succed to  stop him.

Yongguk smiled when he heard the conversation. He shocked before when he learnd that Yedam met Minji because Yedam pickpocketed Minji. He never knew that his brother was one of the criminal. But, he was happy seeing Minji around Yedam, gave Yedam a big brother that he couldn't be.

"My name is Tao. Huang Zitao. I am troop commander, sorry for being rude before," Tao said then bowed.

This evening accident actually was quiet funny for Minji. Today was really unusual lucky day for Bang's family. First, in the market this morning, Minji was invited to come to palace as prince bodyguard and helping Bang's family to move to palace as well. Second, Yongguk was given many vegetables from the farm, the place he worked, because he just helped to fight tug. And not only vegetables, he could bring a chicken, a life chicken. Being happy, Yongguk planned to surprise Minji and Yedam. He walked in sneakily to surprised Minji and Yedam who cooked in kitchen. But, what he didn't know, he was the one who got surprised because someone attacked him from behind. The two men then fighting non stop, not caring about the chicken who had flied, or the small house that started to break if they didn't stop soon. Minji gave cue to Yedam, she shot Tao head and Yedam shot Yongguk's head by slingshot.

"What are you doing?!" Both men yelled while looked at the one who shot them.

"Yongguk hyung, the chicken was gone," Yedam said. And the chaos started again. Two men tried to catch the chicken. Although Tao just bought meat for them, they couldn't left the chicken. They could save it to be cut next when they wanted to eat meat, or they could eat more. But they must not throw any. After the accident solved, here they were, sitting awkwardly and introduced each other.

"Sorry for before too, Commander, I really admired you, but I didn't recognized you in the fight," Yongguk said.

"Well you two could talk, I'll prepare food," Minji said then walked to kitchen with Yedam.

"Like Minji had said before, you are strong," Tao said.'Yongguk grinned happily. Minji never praised him although he showed off some of his strenght to Minji. Hearing from stranger that Minji praised him make him happy. To Yongguk, Minji was mystery. He didn't know who Minji was, but he was sure he was at ease when Minji's around. Maybe because he never met any friend that could be relied on like Minji. The other thing that made Yongguk happy was Tao, a troop commander, the one he admired the most praised him. He couldn't be any happier than this. Or he can...

"Before, I was not sure how good you are to be on my troop. I just want to bring you to palace because of Minji wanted it and Prince granted it. But now, I, myself, wanted you to join my troop," Tao said. There are many things Yongguk wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter