To The Palace Part I

Bamboo Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day was sunny day. Yedam had his bright eyes to scanned the market. After 15 minutes looked around, he had his eyes set on a young girl who wore golden bracelet. A good target, he thought. He smirked then started to follow the girl. The girl stopped at the burchery to buy some meat. After she finished buying some meat, she put her wallet on her pocket. That’s it, what’s he thought then he ran to her. He walked beside the girl silently and took her wallet. He smirked at himself while looked at the wallet in his hand.

“Sorry, young girl, you dropped your wallet,”a voice said. Yedam gasped because the owner of the wallet looked at him. Yedam then looked at the source of voice. He looked at Minji who smirked at him then smiled warmly at the girl. The girl then realized that the wallet which supposed to be in her pocket had been missing. She gasped then ran to the Yedam and Minji’s direction. When the girl finally stood in front of Yedam, he just smiled awkwardly and gave the wallet back to the owner hesitantly.

“Thank you very much,” the girl said while bowing his head.

“You’re welcome,” Yedam said while scrathed his back neck. The girl bowed once again then walked away.

“You are really a hero, aren’t you?” Minji said then ruffled Yedam hair. Yedam just could groaned and stared at Minji.

“You are welcome for making you a hero,” Minji said.

“Hyung, you made me lost a big amount of money,” Yedam whined.

“Well, that’s not yours from the beginning, so stop whining for losing something that’s not yours and helped me to buy groceries for today dinner,” Minji said then headlocked Yedam’s head while dragged him around.

"Prince will pass by!" an Eunuch yelled. All of people in the market was devided in two and gave a big way for prince and his people to walk. Minji walked slowly while dragged Yedam. The younger boy was whining but Minji ignored him. She wanted to take a look at who run this kingdom while king busyly have a trip to another kingdom.

Shinwoo rode a horse while looked at the view of his own kingdom. The market was quiet good. Actually he knew nothing about what's happened in entire kingdom, besides kingdom's current war with Hongje dynasti. While, he looked around, his view was landed on a fa,iliar figure who kneed like other. He remembered when he saw that familiar figure easily caught the arrow that he shot. That figure must be a great bodyguard to him. That figure was a freespirit and easy going person, Prince Shinwoo thought, it would be perfect to have him sticked around. Besides, he could felt some chemistry with that little figure since the last time they met.

"Stop!" Prince Shinwoo said and make the troops stopped. Minji and other people looked up to see Prince Shinwoo rode down from his horse. Tao and Sandeul walked besides him and followed him to face Minji. Minji looked up at prince but she still kneed.

"Please be my bodyguard," Shinwoo said and made Tao, Sandeul, Minji, and Yedam shocked.

"Prince Shinwoo, you can't ask random folk to be your bodyguard, what if she is someone from Hongje?" Sandeul said.

"Yeah, and she is weird wanderer that I met when I try to find you in forest weeks ago. You can ask weird person to be your bodyguard," Tao said and made Minji glared at him.

"I can be your special bodyguard if you want," Tao added again.

Shinwoo shook his head. "You are troops commander Tao, your responsibility is higher than being my bodyguard," Shinwoo said. Minji focused was in Tao now. Hearing that the guy with noticeable dark circle in his eyes was a troops' commander somehow make her mad.

"What do you think..." Shinwoo said with hanging tone while looked at Minji with question face.

"Minji. Gong Minji, your Highness" Minji said knowing that prince was asking her name.

"Are you perhaps a girl?" Shinwoo asked.

"No, this hyung just had a girl's name. But he was good at everything. He good at cooking, fighting, wushu, and especially at shotting," Yedam said while showing his thumbs up. Minji smacked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter