When Mark's Mom Disapproves of Jaemie

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: mello_marshmallow

Partner: Mark Tuan

Hi~~~

Few days later Mark's mum was going in to work and brought her son along for work experience and saw Jaemie in the same building. She thought that Jaemie was some kind of stalker so she went over there and told her off. She was about to hit her when the Chief of Finance (who was at a position just under the CEO) blocked her arm and threat her that if he hurt Jaemie (his daughter) she would lose her job. after that Mark's mum let Mark date Jaemie

“Mark, can you go pick up the paperwork from the front desk for me?” Mark stood up from his seat on the leather sofa and left his mother’s office without muttering a word. It had only been a few days ago that his mother had snapped at his friend, Seo Jaemie.

It would have been fine if it was over something that was within her control, but his mother immediately burst out of anger when she first set her eyes on Jaemie. She had accused her of not being in the same high-class as the Tuan family and asked her to leave the Tuan residence and to never show up again.

Although Mark understood where his mother was coming from, he didn’t think it was okay to judge someone right away. Whether what she thought of Jaemie was true or not, it doesn’t matter because either way she was still human and she was someone that Mark wanted to have around.

A day after his mother’s outburst, Mark tried calling Jaemie to apologise for what happened, “It’s not your fault.” Her voice, barely above a whisper, answered as they chatted for a while in the late night.

Mark looked up only to find him a bit lost. This was his first time to come to his mother’s office as she said, “For some work experience.” Mark looked left and right, trying to figure out the way that he and his mother passed by a while ago.

Once he saw the weird looking potted plant to the right, he remembered that they had passed by that plant a while ago. He even remembered how he made fun of its odd shape and how it had a single flower on the top.

When Mark’s mother told Jaemie that she was no longer allowed to hang around her son anymore, he felt troubled. No guy would like to be forbidden to stay away from the person that makes his heart skip a beat.

It was true. Mark Tuan had special feelings towards Seo Jaemie. Although she had no plans on telling her himself but instead, he wanted her to find out for herself. He was never really the type to have enough courage to confess anyway.

“Ah, excuse me. I’m here to pick up the paperwork under the name Tuan?” Mark awkwardly asked the secretary. He was intimidated by the thick framed glasses that sat on the top of his nose and the bright yellow blazer that hung on his shoulders, “Here,”

Mark held out his arms and picked up the stack of papers from the table. “Thank you.” He muttered and then carried the stack into his arms. “Do you need help with that?” Mark snapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter