When Jimin Tries To Act Like Yoongi So Maya Would Flirt With Him Too

SCRIBBLES: Scenario Shop [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[i think this is my favourite Jimin outfit ever]

For: __forevermelody

Partner: Park Jimin

Enjoy!! :)

Taehyung finally sat down on the left side of Jimin after a fit of excitement when he jumped around the room while screaming out the lyrics of Cypher along with the rapperline.

He was panting hard with a wide smile on his face as he watched them continue rapping while they watched themselves in the mirror. "I love this song so much." He told both Jungkook and Jimin while he started shaking on his spot once again.

Jimin laughed and stretched his legs in front of him as he returned his gaze to Suga who practically sprawled across the floor as he panted.

He stood up from his spot and walk towards Yoongi who had all his attention focused on his phone. “Hyung,” Jimin called out but Yoongi didn’t seem fazed.

“Suga hyung,” He shook his shoulder vigorously making him hiss. “What?” Yoongi looked up, annoyed. Jimin smiled and crossed his arms across his chest.

“What do you want, Jimin?” Yoongi asked, finally looking up at him. “I have a question,” Jimin started with a finger on his chin as he thought of his question.

“What type are you into?” Jimin blurted out with an unsure look on his face. Yoongi scowled, “Park Jimin, are you hitting on me?”

Jimin smacked his arm, “I meant type of clothes, idiot.” Yoongi’s face contorted while rubbing his arm as he spoke, “Where’s your respect? I’m older than you!” Yoongi huffed and went back to his phone.

“Okay, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Jimin clasped his hands together as he knelt down onto the floor next to Yoongi. “Please, I just really want to know!”

Suga let out a frustrated sigh and shoved his phone into his pocket. “Two colours,” He held out two of his fingers. “Black and white.” Then he stood up and slumped onto the couch.

 

 

“Jimin! Hurry up, what the hell is taking you so long?” Jin barged into their closet and found Jimin wearing a leather jacket over his shoulders. “I’m coming!” Jimin said as he took one last look at himself in the mirror then raced out of the door, leaving Jin inside the closet.

“Jimin hyung, what’s taking you so long?” Jimin joked as he stood in the corridor with the other members. Jin came out of their unit and locked the door behind him with an annoyed sigh.

Yoongi stared at Jimin from head to toe as he tried to stifle his laughter, “What is this?” he motioned to Jimin with his other hand on his hip. Jimin had a beanie on the top of his head with a black leather jacket over a white shirt and some ripped jeans.

Jimin stared at Yoongi for a moment, “Oh yeah, hyung! I borrowed your jacket, okay?” He smirked then shoved his hands in his pockets and led everyone down the stairs.

“So, where do we meet Maya?” Namjoon asked Suga who was scrolling through his phone. A pang of jealousy passed through Jimin as he remained silent.

“Maya told me that we’ll meet her at the karaoke bar since we haven’t done that in a long time.” Suga said then slumped in the back seat of their van. Why didn’t she text me instead? Jimin thought to himself.

Once they arrived at the karaoke bar and met up with Maya, they rented out a room where their food was served along with some soda. “No alcohol for you guys.” Maya chuckled when the boys complained about getting soda. “Nice outfit,” She smiled at Jimin making him turn around and pump his fists in the air.

Everyone was having fun, taking turns with the microphone, joking around and dancing to the beat except for Jimin who sat at the back corner of the room as he had his gaze, once again, at Yoongi who was enjoying with Maya at the other side of the room.

He had his arm around her shoulders and a microphone in his hand as he energetically rapped to their songs. Basically, they looked like a real couple. Except, they aren’t even one which made Jimin confused.

He liked Maya a lot and sometimes she made him feel like she liked him back as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter