Determination Job

Me The Manager

After waiting for a few minutes, Ara number has been called. Then, she walks calmly into the room prepared. Even she look like she is calm, inside herself she feel so nervous and it feels like her heart gonna burst. She stands in front of the door and take a deep breath before knocked it. After she heard someone said “come in...” she opens the door “hello, I am the candidate number 7.” She smile a little and walk to the chair prepared and sit there. While sitting down, she keeps holding her hand tight and look in front confidently, well that just her only guts that she had.

“Okay miss, introduce yourself to us.” The man around 40 years old said. Ara smile, “Hello judges. I am the candidate number 7 and my name is Go Ara. I was born on February, 11 on 1990…………..” Ara introduces herself confidently and she did answer the entire question the best she can do.

“Alright miss, after listen to your answer and reasons, you may wait outside for awhile while we discussing and we will call for you again in a few minutes.” Listen to that, Ara smiled and bow, “thanks judges, thanks a lot.” She come out brightly and sits on the waiting area patiently. ‘Oh my, I guess I do it better than I thought I would be, I’m really glad. Even I didn’t expect much from this interview I just hope I can get this job.’ Ara thought to herself while looking down.

After around 15 minutes, Ara heard her name was called again. She walk to the front and look confusedly at the guard that in charge of the room, “Me? Is it really me that they called?” the guard nodded and shows her the way. “Yes miss, they called for you. Seem like you got this job. Congratulation.” The guard smile. ‘What? Really? OH MY GOD! This is unbelievable~’ Ara walk into the room and look to the judges, even she feel so happy in the inside but she keep putting on her confuse poker face. 

“Do you know why we call you again here?” ask one of the judges to her. Ara takes her seat and shakes her head, “I am not so sure.” She smirked a little.