It's The First Day~

Me The Manager

“Kriiiinnnggg~” ‘oh my, the alarm clock already ring? What time is it now? I opened my eyes and look at the clock? WHAT? Already 6 am? Omo, I should wake up half an hour ago. I’m going to be late now. Oh no.’

Ara quickly jumps off her bed and go to bathroom to take a bath. After done she goes to her wardrobe and choose her clothes.

‘Which one should I wear? This type of chic style clothes or this cute style? Well, I’m always looking cute no matter what I wear right? Haha. Then, I should choose the chic style.’

          After put on her clothes, Ara sits down on her makeup table. She lightly put on her compact powder. She is not someone who wear a heavy makeup and even put on the makeup lightly already make her look pretty. She has a natural beauty and that make her so lucky. She looks at the lipstick and holds it. She is wondering whether she should wear the lipstick today or not. She shakes her head and chuckle. She should wear that next time, today is too much for a red lipstick. After spraying a face mist she is done and gets up to go to the boy’s dorm before heading to the JYP Company.

          Since Ara is pretty late, she walks as fast as she can to the bus stop. It’s not like she does not know how to drive her own car and she does have her own car but she is more comfortable to use public transport and at the same time it can save the environment too. She gets on the bus and chuckles. Reminding back on how she got the job yesterday, it is quite but she do feel so lucky. After 20 minutes, she arrived on the boy’s dorm. She gets down and looks at the map given then look at the apartment.

‘Wow. It was really big. I thought they just live in just a usual apartment. And this area is a rich people area’ she stunned for a few a second. ‘And I should stop calling them as boys, they are older than me and their maknae is the same age as me. Then oppa? No. no. I won’t call them oppa, it’s not like I am their fan right?’ She laughs and heading to the lift.