Job, Let's Do It!

Me The Manager

The judges smile and look straight to her. “well, after the discussion we have agreed to choose you for this job and it is our first time to take a girl as a boy band manager.” The judges look to his friends and she continues to talk. “It might be a bit hard for you to control them but we know you can do it. From your way I’m sure you can do your best for this job.” She smiled. And that’s making Ara feel a little nervous. “uhmm, I-I don’t know what to say but I feel really glad that I got this job. Thanks a lot everyone and I will do my best for this job. Then, when I can start working?” “uhm, you can start tomorrow since the boys have a practice for their show next month and you can move to the dorm starting next week.” Ara thinks for awhile. ‘Move? What move?’

“Wait, excuse me. Move? What do you mean by moving?” “You don’t know? As a manager you need to live together with the idols so it can make it easier for you to take care of them.” Say one of the judges. Ara take the schedule and look to them confusely. Stay together with them? In one house? ‘No. no. that’s can’t happen. How could they put a girl in a boy’s dorm? Haha.’

Ara grinned. “That’s impossible. How can you do that? Isn’t girl can’t enter boys dorm?” ask Ara. “Yeah, they can’t. But your case is different. You are their manager and you will leave with them. And don’t worry we will prepare your room for you. Just bring the clothes and something you need together, okay?”

Ara sighs quietly. “Okay sir and miss. I got it. Thanks for everything.” She stands up and get out from the room and then sit on the waiting area. ‘aigoo, what should I do now? I can’t just reject the offer. My fifth try and at last I get the job, hardly. Since I can’t reject it I should just enjoy it then, right?’ she smiled and looks at the scheduled. The scheduled seems so pack. It seems like this boy band is quiet famous around here and Japan. Seeing the schedule its make Ara feel kind of amazed since she doesn’t know 2PM group well. ‘Looks like 2PM kids really well known and they sure make a lot of money’ she chuckle. She stands up and goes out from JYP Company. Once her leg got out from the company’s door, she had determined her mind well that she will do her best with her job. Take care a big boy is not as hard as taking care a little child. At least, they can understand her well and would not whine randomly. Arriving at home later, Ara will read again about the schedule give by the judges before and will study the profile of the boys again. She look up to the sky and smile, ‘Tomorrow, I will meet them. 2PM members, let’s know each other well okay?’ She walks to the bus stop and wait for the bus to go home to her house, with a burning heart.