New Determination

Me The Manager

"Today I will do my best! Yeah, that's Ara. Never back down. Yeah! Okay, I should stop doing this kind of thing here. So shame." Talk Ara to herself.

While covering her head, Ara walked quickly into the JYP Entertainment front door.Yes, JYP entertainment. This is where she will held her interview as a manager of 2PM. She look up to the building. So high and look so strong. She smile a little and thinking of herself on hoow did she feel so lucky that she got a call from this big company which produce a lot of hallyu star. She don't even expect that the resume that she send going to be accepted. She still remember that when she saw an adverstisement of JYP Entertainment that need a manager on SNS. Like crazy, she update all her info on her resume and sent to the e-mail provide thirty minute after that. Well, who will expect that even in that kind of rush she got a call from the company a week after that she had been short-listed as the candidate. Of course she feel so happy. Not because she is a candidate of 2PM manager but she is more happy to be working in a big company such as JYP ENTERTAINMENT!!

Ara walked to the information counter while looked around. She think of herself, 'Woah~ this company was really big and the decoration is so pretty too. Really suits the name as a one of the famous star producer.' Arriving at the counter, she ask the lady there where should she go for her interview and she is given some pamplet and info about the company. She look at the lady and smile, "Seems like there is still a lot that I don't know. Haha. Thanks a lot." Ara walked to the lift and waited for the lift. 'Hmm, I should go to level 5. What is it stated here?' She look to the pamplet and read it. Meeting Room. 'Seems like it supposed to be there.' She chuckle a bit. The lift arrived and she go in.

"Hello miss." Someone just talk to her? Really? She look beside her. 'Oh my, who is this guy? Look so asdfghjkl.' She blinked her eyes for a few times. "Y-Ye-Yes?" That guy keep looking at her with his one eyebrow upward and confuse face. 'What should I do? What should I do? Or what did I just do without myself realize?' Ara fix her hair beside her ears and turn a bit the corner and just wait the lift's door open. "Miss, which level?" That guy voice. Again. Oh my, oh my. 'Wait, what? Level?' She turn her face and look at the button. OMG, this is so embrassing. She just forgot to press the level button and now its already passed the level that she need to stop. "OMG! Level 5. Ouch, it just passed. I'm so sorry." She look down and cover her face with the resume. That guy chuckled. "Its okay miss. I pressed it for you. You will go down later. See you again soon." She can feel that guy pat her head. 'Damn. What did I just do on my interview day? And who is that guy?'

Arriving at level 5, Ara walk to the meeting room appointed. She can see there is not more than ten people in the waiting area. Mostly is a man and its only 3 women there. And she is one of them. Looking at that, she feel quite lucky to get chosen. She smile a bit while sit on the seat prepared and open up her resume and read something that she need to be remember. 2PM info and profile, JYP president and the company info. It's a lot to be remember and she got quite nervous. She look at her watch, still early in her mind since its just the second person go in and she is the seventh person. She stand up and go to the toilet nearby. "Oh, this is so nerverwrecking, I just wish this can pass quickly so I can go home~" Ara wash her face and start mumbling all the info again. Suddenly one of the toilet door opened. Ara looks back and it was "EunJung-ssi.............." Ara's eyes fix at her. She looks just so gorgeous in that simple outfit. EunJung walk to her and close while shaking her head. "Shh~ don't say my name too loud cutie miss. I'm hiding from someone here and also what are u doing here instead of doing your job? Or don't tell me that we had any appointment today?" EunJung look at her. Ara shakes her head. "Answer me. Oh, sorry." EunJung chuckles while releasing her hand from Ara's mouth. Ara take some breath and smile. "No, no appoinment today but we had some interview for 2PM manager." Ara smile brightly. Ara like EunJung as her idol. She started to like her after watch her in We Got Married reality show. She really doesn't know well for boy band but for girl band, yeah Miss A and T-Ara she can even copy their dance. "Ah~ I see. Who is the candidate for our sunbae manager. I wanna know them." Eunjung smile while washing her hand. Ara feel confuse for awhile. Is EunJung thought she is the one of the interviewer? "I don't know EunJung-ssi. There is nine of us actually, six guys and three ladies." Ara fix her hair and her clothing. "Us? You mean you are one of them?" EunJung laughs. "Oh, my mistake then. I thought you are the coordi unnie. Do your best okay? I hope you are choosen. I kind of like you." EunJung shakes Ara's hand. With just that words from her idol, Ara feels so happy. EunJung smiles at him. 'Okay EunJung-ssi, I will do my best to get chosen and I wish we can meet again someday. Here.' Ara smiled as she walk back to her seat. Its is the fifth candidate now. Her time to go in the room not that long anymore.