Chapter 9

Surviving High School

Sound asleep, Sunhi mindlessly slapped her face after feeling something tickling her cheek thinking that it was a bug. The pain sat on her cheek, making her groan as it woke her up. Slowly, blink by blink Sunhi opened her eyes and once they adjusted-

“WAH! WHAT TH-” Micha hit the ground after being shoved off the couch by Sunhi. Sunhi sat up and the blood rushed up her head giving her a headache, she fell into panic when seeing seven guys passed out in her living room.

Yahh…” still half asleep Micha pulls the blankets from the floor that was kicked off during the night down to her. The guys groaned and brushed off her scream by moving into a more comfortable position. The words couldn’t come out of , completely forgetting about her best friend that she kicked off the couch.

She quickly observed the room for bottles in case they snuck into her mum’s liquor cabinet, luckily the coast was clear. Since Micha’s a heavy sleeper pushing her off the couch doesn’t faze her one bit. The strange solution is to sit on her… yes. Only was a short amount of time before shoving Sunhi off her, annoyed by her ruined slumber. It was all later forgotten when she saw the explosion of BTS in living room, holding in her laugher that she had to see it for herself, and when she did, out came her phone for future blackmail proposes.

Sunhi crept over to Taehyung, his body was draped on the singular sofa like a throw blanket. She softly poked his cheek for it to cutely bounce back.

Taehyung-sh… please wake up…” she whispers, hoping he was a light sleeper, but he only whined and changed his position that still didn’t look comfortable in her eyes.

Only a sigh is what Sunhi could do as she was too nerves to attempt to wake up the others. So she left them to sleep in their bizarre places PLUS positions and retreated back to Micha for her to wake them up.

Micha sneaked up to J-Hope as he had the most peculiar sleeping position, completely upside down on the singular sofa with his legs hovering on top of him. She softly started tickling his neck making him smile and giggle like a child until he opened his eyes scared to the thought of it being a bug and panicked at the sight of Micha’s face so up close that she jumped back in fright knocking down the side table that scraping her bare leg.

J-Hope quickly sat up properly and covered himself with his arms acting as if she was a ert. Micha fell to the ground crying out while holding her injured leg. This startled everyone, waking them up.

“Aw Waeeee” Jimin whined as he rose from the floor. Sunhi ran to Micha to inspect the scratch, it took a while for J-Hope to process that Micha got hurt but she already left to the kitchen where Sunhi stores the first aid kit.

Droopy and bed-headed the boys slowly woken back to reality and started to process where they are.

“We’re at Sunhi’s house still, we better hurry up and greet them” being the responsible one, Rap Monster was the first out of the living room within the guys. He nudged his foot to Jimin’s as he saw he was dazing out again, “also, someone wake up Suga while they’re at it”

Jimin looked up at V who was still drowsy then at Jungkook who was sitting up against the wall at the other side of the room.

Jin and J-Hope quickly ran out of the room terrified, leaving the new maknaes with the sleeping demon. Jungkook was the first to sprint out of the three after having an idea of why they’re all scared. From Suga to each other, Jimin and V watched each other as the last ones standing, V jumped off the sofa only to be pushed back down by Jimin that left him as the sacrifice.

V cried out to his Hyung before being faced by the unknown.

In the kitchen Jimin’s eyes wandered up high Micha’s legs when she was disinfecting her scratch with what Sunhi provided her. Her legs were very exposed by Sunhi’s pyjama shorts she borrowed for the night. Jungkook scoffed at Jimin’s wandering eyes and rolled his neck, he removed his school jacket off and tossed it onto Micha’s lap.

“AISH” Micha scolds as his jacket wiped off the disinfect cream on her leg and touch her scratch in the moment.

“Cover up at least, no one wants to see that” Jungkook glared at Jimin before turning back to his original spot, leaning against the wall, Jimin smirked, knowing what he does rubs Jungkook the wrong way.

Seconds after, a woken Suga finally made his appearance, stretching his arms high with pouty face. He watched everyone puzzled as they all blankly stared at him. Like a shadow, V slowly followed behind, distorted, by tales that will never be spoken for his sake.

Sunhi finalised Micha’s treatment with a band-aid,

“Okay”, Micha sits up from her seat, grabbing all the guys attention, “Who actually remembers what happened last night or am I the only one? Because if that’s the case than you all can’t handle your sugar” Jin rises and tidies up his uniform like he’s a top notch.

“Of course! I remember, HA. You know- when we did the… or when you two… I can handle my sugar!” the guys laugh at the whining senior’s failed attempt of being cool. Micha scratches her head as she looked over to Sunhi who was arm crossed with a metre radius away from the crowd. As she watched all of them, even Sunhi still has her school uniform on. There’s no way that only sugar could of done this to them.

 

Comment, subscribe, upvote :)

 

Thank you~