Chapter 4

Surviving High School

“Sunhi!” Micha shouted when she noticed her friend finally became conscience again, but Micha’s voice scared half asleep Sunhi making her jerk away from her. “Are you okay?” Sunhi joked about Micha’s loudness and Micha lightly chuckled in relief that she’s okay. Sunhi sat up while Micha headed towards the mini fridge to get a bottle of water for Sunhi.

“...Why am I here?” Sunhi asked after realising where she is.

“Apparently you fainted” Sunhi’s eyes widened in shock. She quickly tried to recap what happened but it was very short and blurry. Soon after, Micha’s sentence replayed back in her head,

“Apparently??” Micha awkwardly smiled while her best friend stared at her puzzled. Tell her best friend that a guy carried her to the infirmary could lead to a great shock for her, which it did. Sunhi however, wasn’t scared or petrified by haring those words. She sat blanked confounded about it. They remained in silent for a while until Micha waved her hand in front of Sunhi and calling her name.

“Sunhi?”

 “Huh?” She replied while still remaining blank faced, Micha felt helpless as she has never seen Sunhi like this before, she is so use to Sunhi being scared that she knew how to react to those situations, as for this one even Micha felt lost on what to do.

The girls fell silent again for the next hour, until Micha glanced at her phone for the time to discover that they only had a few minutes until classes started. Sunhi was capable of walking back to class on her own but her mind was still in a daze, contemplating on life. All of her surroundings were blocked out, even when one or two boys walked by her to go to class, she took no notice of them.

The bell chimed and Sunhi walked into class, she didn’t look up once when walking to her seat. No one paid much attention and continued on with their own business, except for the three boys that sit behind her, they were desperate to ask if she was okay but they were worried that something would happen again and didn’t want to risk it.

 

When lunch came Sunhi started coming back to her senses again, but felt weak to go anywhere and stayed in her seat. Two of the boys behind her left to eat lunch while the other stayed back to watch out for her. When the boys left Micha exited from the JYP building to meet up with Sunhi so they can eat together like old times. When she entered into Big Hit, she heard the voice of her annoying Sunbae approaching her,

“Clumsy Girl!” he walked towards her alone with one of his friend’s who was much taller than him with bleached blonde hair. It really surprised her that someone of the Big Hit students dye their hair any colour they want, even the boy that was in the infirmary with Sunhi had vibrant orange hair. “How is your friend?”

“Better...”

“Okay good, because we were all worried about her, especially Taehyung. He even insisted on carrying her to the infirmary” J-Hope’s friend mentioned. Micha was surprised that a group of people, preferably guys, cared her Sunhi... and that there was one guy in particular that was willing to carry her befuddled, someone has a crush on her best friend, it made her excited and concerned at the same time.

“What happened?” Micha curiously began to ask.

“We probably know as much as you do, Jimin was the one that saw what happened” Micha nodded and came to the conclusion that it was this ‘Jimin’s’ fauilt, but had no idea who he was, “my name is Namjoon, and if you and your friend ever need anything you can just come to me” Micha smiled at Namjoon, he was very loyal and reliable, and it felt great to have someone like that, even though they just met. She also took the moment to ask if she could meet up with Jimin, they agree but they were somewhat hesitant to as the boys both looked back at each other before replying.

The two guys turned back around to the stairs all the way up to the third level with Micha were Jimin’s class was. When they arrived he wasn’t there,

“Hey Taehyung! Where’s Jimin?” J-Hope shouted gaining attention from the whole class, especially Micha’s because she heard Sunhi’s secret admirer’s name.

Oh my god it’s J-Hope and Rap Monster

I wonder what they’re doing here?” girls whispered to one another and they began to giggle and stare uncontrollably at them when the guys hanged around the door, while Micha thought who the heck would name themselves ‘Rap Monster’.

However, Micha was startled when hearing and seeing the boy’s face, he was Sunhi’s ‘mystery man’ to her so it was very overwhelming.

“He went to the cafeteria with Jungkook” Micha stared at Taehyung to get a clear vision of him before walking out with the guys. But as her eyes travelled forward she saw Sunhi sitting in front of him, she choked on her own saliva, bring concern to J-hope.

Micha felt bad for not going to Sunhi but she couldn’t leave the guys that were helping her. J-Hope stopped halfway and turned around with a curious look in his eye, he walked back into the classroom and Micha followed him, worried that he was doing to do something stupid involving Sunhi.

He walked in and stopped in front of Sunhi’s desk and crouched down, Micha fired up inside preparing to run at him but when Sunhi looked up at him she shunned herself from him. She wasn’t petrified nor on the verge of running away, she remained in her seat covering her face with her hair. So much had happened that morning that it started to give Micha a headache.

“Hyung?!” the oranged head behind Sunhi called out to J-Hope as he smiled and tried to get a good look of Sunhi’s face. Micha was agitated at J-Hope as she thought that he cared about her... well he did, he just wasn’t that good at expressing it.

Micha barged in and marched over to J-Hope where she removed Sunhi from the situation and walked out with her without a single word.

 

 

Any thought??? :o

 

Comment below, subscribe and upvote :)

 

Thank you.