Chapter 1

Surviving High School

"Micha~!"

“Sunhi~!”

The girls ran to each other like six year olds and bounced in circles while holding hands. Micha and Sunhi have been best friends since they were in primary school and have been the same since then.

"Look at you!" Micha shouts in amaze when taking a proper look at Sunhi’s new HIGH school uniform with a pale plaid green skirt and tie. Sunhi does the same to Micha but instead of standing she modelled for her to ‘observe’ better in her uniform with a light red plaid shirt and tie.

Both Micha and Sunhi got scholarships into the school, but they are not in the same school. Micha got accepted into JYP Academy for her high marks in the entrance exam and Sunhi got accepted into Big Hit’s performance Academy for singing.

“It’s so awesome that we are going to the same school! ... Well sort of” Sunhi cheers, while walking with their arms linked together. As they continue to walk Micha’s greatest worry came to mind, making her frown and look over to Sunhi in concern.

"But Sunhi, are you going to be alright on your own? It's co-ed, and I won’t be there with you" Sunhi bites her lips while looking troubled in the eyes.

“I’ll have to face them eventually”

 

When the girls arrived at the front of their new school gates their hearts raced as they see their dreams right in front of them.

“It’s soo beautiful~!” Sunhi gazes at the JYP school building as it towers over her

 "...Well, all I can say it that my legs are definitely going to get the workout" Micha laughs at her own comment but still feels unfortunate that there’s no elevators.

Once they entered the gates the excitement disappeared into shock as a swarm of high school girls aggressively approaching them screaming: “AHHH! OH MY GOD! THERE HERE!".

Micha and Sunhi were pulled apart as the girls rammed through them to a group of three guys that entered right after them.

“BTS I LOVE YOU~~!!” all the girls scream different sentences with the words ‘BTS’ and ‘I LOVE YOU’

Micha and Sunhi get back up from the ground and come back together while watching the (extremely hot) guys somehow managing the walk through the crowd.

"Hahaha, daebak" Micha laughs at the ridiculous girls before walking off with Sunhi, linking arms.

 

After a couple of minutes the girls had to go to their different school halls (which for Sunhi was the grand dance studio).

JYP and Big Hit work together but like to remind individual. JYP has twice the amount of students than Big Hit, there are many students that have auditioned for Big Hit but didn’t make it, they now attend JYP, but Big Hit still provides those students after school lessons if they wish.

Big Hit doesn’t have enough space for renovation so the two school’s share the same field, cafeteria, garden and everywhere else, besides the classrooms.

Sunhi and Micha have already been sorted into their classes; Sunhi’s class is filled with only singers as well as her homeroom teacher, Ms. Park. Micha is in the top class. For students that are in Big Hit they still have to learn the general subjects: math and Korean, due to the past complaints from parents. If they don’t pass the subjects they only have three chances in Big Hit otherwise they transfer into JYP.

Big Hit also forms groups and train students to be soloists, the teachers pick the students that are hard working, passionate and ready for the special training and can sometime be scouted by entertainments that watch them perform at the end of each year.

 

An hour has past of the first day, YET there are students that are just arriving,

“HURRY, HURRY, HURRY, HURRY” a male student repeats as his mum’s slowing driving to the front of the school,

“Aigoo~ Calm down my son, we are here now” the boys mum chuckles at her sons cuteness,

“yeah but we were meant to be here an hour ago” the son whines in his seat as for him it feels like his mum is driving at 10 kilometres per hour.

“And who fault is that?” the boys mum begins to point fingers but he just glares at her,

“YOURS! Two hours ago I told you to get ready in an hour but what did you do... you continued to sleep” his mum felt surprise by the sudden explosion her son had and felt embarrassed by the fact that he’s right and quickly kicks her son out of the car and waves goodbye to him.

“OMMA!” he shouts but his mum was already blocks away.

“Aish! I don’t even know what class I’m in” the boy scratches his head and starts to jog while looking for someone to help him. Soon after he heard a car approach and stops,

“Bye-bye, Omma~” the student smiles wide while wave at the car as it takes off. The boy runs to the joyful student,

“Um, excuse me.” The student looks at the boy as if he appeared from thin air, “do you happen to know where the Big Hit office is?” the student continues to stare.

“... Oh~ You’re a first year student, correct?” the boy replied dully at the time consuming student, “I’m in my second year, if you’re in a hurry just run to the big building at the very back and run up to the top floor because that’s where the first year classes are” the student points to the Big Hit building and smiles to himself as he remembers his tiring first day of school of coming late and knocking on every door of both JYP and Big Hit classrooms.

“Okay, thanks!” and he bolts away making the second year student so surprised on how the boy was so eager go to school.

When the boy reached the very top of the building he began to knock on every door but none of them were his class, until he reached the very last door, all sweaty and exhausted, wishing this is the right door this time.

“Excuse me but am I on the roll?” the boy asks straight away when opening the door. The teacher glares at him before she looks to the roll and scans for his name.

“Kim Taehyung?” the boy smiles in relief when she said his name. Taehyung nods and the teacher directs him to the last seat in the room. His seat is in the middle row behind a girl that has her head on the table.

As Taehyung’s new teacher continues to teach the class he turns his head to the student next to him and asks what the teachers name is since she didn’t tell him.

“Her name is Ms. Park, she’s pretty bipolar” Taehyung looks at him worried, bipolar people are the scariest from his point.

Taehyung looks at the board ever so clearly, that’s when he realised the girl in front is not paying attention to the teacher as she has her head on her desk. He leans over his desk and taps her back making her jump in her seat and her long brown hair fly up, Taehyung holds back his laugh as he was the only one that saw her.

However, the girl was paying attention to the teacher... before he walked into the class room. The feeling of having a guy approaching her was horrifying enough than having to have males sitting behind her.

 

Comment, subscribe and upvote :)

 

Thank you.