Chapter 9: Caught In Act

The Aegyo Princess and The Aegyo Player [HoonMi] ONGOING STORY

A/N : thank you guys for the feedbacks tho only few had noticed this but I'm still happy :) please rate it too if you think its good.
-----kansahamnida :)-----

 

 

Chapter 9: Caught In Act

 

 

 

 


Nobody's pov

 


After a week...
The group made preparations and made it to the final day of Btob's debut. On the other hand apink was busy for a comeback.

Eunkwang: gather up!! Feet up!
Btob: Btob hwaiting!
Btob walked along the hallway..

Bomi's pov

I was about the leave the studio when Btob was approaching the way and the worst part is I saw him pass through me!and he just pass through me ... I tried to hold on but I guess he already let go.

Chorong: GIRLS! lets go on stage!
Naeun: kaja!

We walked through the hallway and I breathed deep then somebody poked me..
Bomi: *shocked* YAH!

Gosh he scared me O.O

Gikwang: oh sorry.. hey chill^^..

Bomi: *breathed deep* yeah ur ryt

Gikwang: apink hwaiting!.

He left and got ready for his appearance. He's promoting for both groups. We all went on stage as Apink

---stage
Nobody's pov
The stage was all set and the mc starts his lines. He called up Btob and female fans where screaming real loud. After called the Apink's group and male fanboys chants


Eunkwang's pov

Looking at the members they look so hyped  except that one person there in the corner. I never saw him like this for years! The last time I saw him act this way is when we and the member first met. Hahaha the Charisma prince is fading xD


 *hyunshik pokes*

Hyunshik: look at that hyung*whispers* do you think something's wrong with him??
Eunkwang: I know right.


Ilhoon's pov

I can't feel the moment I stepped on stage. Things are bothering me. She was on the other side looking so comfortable and I was here looking pathetic... Where's my freakin' pride if I continue to act this way? She's the one who wanted this so I guess letting go is the painful answer... That simple act was totally scripted but I can't ignore the fact that I was hurt and she let go without me knowing and I guess its my pride working when I easily said those words to her which I partly regret but I have to take.

Bomi's pov

I was so wrong when I said those words to him. I easily give the person I value most to someone. I thought letting him go could help but instead its killing the crap out of me. My wrong decissions is bouncing back like a karma and stabbing me like a knife. I should have fight for it. I should have not give him up that easy. But I guess for now I have to accept and move on cause the more I try to hold on while he was moving on is just so hurtful. I was just hurting myself.


Nobody's pov
The show was going on when the mc roll called the apink members

Mc: Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung. That's all the apink members.. Wait..

The mc was looking at list and recognized Bomi.

Mc: Bomishi? Oh! You where in this video right? *looks at Btob* oooohh so the cute couple was all cube talents! Wow that couple was pretty much an online click.. Everybody loves you.

The crowd cheered and chanted
"HOONMI HOONMI HOONMI"
Mc: wow you already got a couple name from fans ^^

Ilhoon's pov
I was surprised by the mc's revealation of the video! Tried to ignore it but the worst part is the fans chanted the couple name I never knew exsisted.

Bomi's pov
Is this serious? That small incident really marked this big that we already have a fandom and couple name?!  The mc was talking but my mind flew somewhere. I can't stay on track.

 Hana's pov

I was in Btob's waiting room watching tv and I saw them being coupled on the show. Why cant this stupid mc move on! That was like an incident! Why cant you just leave it?! Pssh.. The show is almost over so I turned the tv off left the room and in perfect timing Btob is now leaving the stage.

Hana: Ilhoon oppa!!

I shouted and he just grin and entered the waiting room . Aissh! Oppa! When Ilhoon had already entered the room first I saw apink and that Bomi girl was about to enter the waiting room.

Hana: yah! You!

Bomi: what now?

Hana: why do people have to  like your tandem? You dont suit Ilhoon ok! * pushed Bomi away*

Chorong: yah!

Bomi: what do you need?
I grab her arms forcely

Eunkwang: yah! Hana! Stop..


Nobody's pov

Btob members excluding Ilhoon saw it. Hana didn't realize that the members where just outside the room.
Naeun: Bomi onni!

Bomi's pov

She grabbed my arm after  pushing and it really hurts! But I shaked it and let loose of her hand and she fell down
* remember Bomi is a blackbelter*


Hana: ahh!

Ilhoon's pov

I was listening to music when I was distracted by a noise outside the waiting room. I left the room and saw h
Hana on the floor

Ilhoon: Hana!
Hana: she pushed me oppa..
Btob and Apink: WHAT?!!

Got down and helped her.

Ilhoon: what have you done noona?!!

Bomi what?! Pssh
Eunkwang: Ilhoon..
Ilhoon: hyung. You dont have to.. Cause I saw it!
Eunkwang: really Ilhoona? Pshh are you blinded by that brat?!
Ilhoon: stop it!
I helped her up and left them
Naeun: yah! Ilhoona!!

Nobody's pov
The members was all shocked Ilhoon choose Hana over Bomi. They tried to tell him but he won't listen.
Bomi ran away and saw Gikwang.

Gikwang: Bomi! Why are you here?
 Bomi: nothing. I just want to

Gikwang's pov

She was breathing real heavily so I offered her the bench seat .
I patted my shoulder and let her lean on it.

Gikwang: I may not fully know what happen but I know how much you hold in. Just let it go Bomi.

She cried harder as she layed her head to me.

Peniel's pov

Ilhoon and I decided to leave the dorm for a cup coffee. I shook my arms to the freezing weather. And opened the door.. From the horizon the bench is seen and we saw Bomi laying on Gikwang hyung's shoulder. I looked at Ilhoon to see how his emotions change. He turned away, put his freezing hands on his pocket and put the hood on. He walked ahead of me and put earphones on.
Ilhoon: hyung kaja!
Peniel: eyhh.
 
Bomi's pov

I saw Peniel and Ilhoon from afar as they were on their way out. Peniel stopped while to greet and Ilhoon passed like nothing. And it hurts no only because he ignored me but he choose to believe Hana's lies.. Its almost like he never knew me!

Peniel: oh hi Bomi!, Hyung!

Ilhoon: hyung!!! Kaja!

Peniel: eeshh.. I better go..

Bomi: sure

It hurts bad to know that one special person  won't belive you. Then I guess I need to stop and let go. I guess this is the sign that I have to quit this madness. I've been hurt too much. Apa!

 Ilhoon's pov

Walking through the street saw noona leaning on Gikwang. I walked ahead hyung trying to avoid them.
Peniel: do you really think Hana is telling the truth?
Hyung seriously state out of nowhere.
Peniel: do you think you know her that much?
I was in deep thinking when hyung said it.. But I don't think Hana could do such thing. I knew her way before they moved and she's not that kind of person and if she did I dont know what to react.. I just hope she won't.

Peniel: you'll see..

Hyung entered and the lady made us choose the coffee we want and take it out.

*Walking back to the dorm*
We were on our way to the dorm when a voice took our attention..

" yah! You! Leech! Pshh cute couple. Now are you happy? You got broadcasted with Ilhoon oppa?"

I looked up and I shook my head cause I saw Hana on the horizon yelling at Bomi.

" Hana! I we already broke up! What more do you want! You know how hard it is to do it? The pain is still living up to now so please"

I was stopped by Bomi's words. I felt the guilt listening to her .

Hana: shut up!!

 I walked towards them as I saw Hana's action trying to slap Bomi. I felt my anger rising bad.. She fooled me!  I hurt my girl for a stupid lie.. And I felt guilty trying to believe Hana and making Bomi the liar.

Ilhoon: HANA!! stop that!

I grabbed her hand to stop her from,slapping

Hana's pov
Ilhoon? He stopped my hand and his eyes where sharply staring at me. I never saw him this mad before.. Oppa..
Hana: no you were wrong oppa! She slap me first!
Ilhoon: pssh..stop lying ! I deeply regret believing your lies.. Now I know you better and you are not the same Hana I used to know. Leave Bomi noona alone!

Bomi's pov

I never saw Ilhoon extremely mad. He put up a mad stare at Hana.
Ilhoon: noona. Are you ok?!
He asked. staring madly at Hana.
Bomi: I'm fine Ilhoona. Its ok..
He loose grip of her and left
Peniel: I told you. You shouldn't have done it..,pshh
Peniel said to Hana and left. Hana ran away.


Bomi's pov

I was stoned as they walk away. I placed my hand on my chest and I feel my heart beating. I was so confused right now but I somehow feel light inside and I don't know why. I walked my way to the dorm felling my chest.. The situation keeps flashing back like crazy! ANDWE!


____ to be continued____