Chapter 11: Bomi's Nerve (chap. 10 cont.) Special Chapter

The Aegyo Princess and The Aegyo Player [HoonMi] ONGOING STORY

A/N: wow I never thought I'd reach this far! ^^ thank u for the motivation :)

 

 

Chapter 11: Bomi's Nerve (chap. 10 cont.) Special Chapter

 

 

 

 

Bomi's pov

I honestly can't believe that the cold guy with full pride would ask to get me back and I want him back badly too. he's got something that no one else can contain and we are starting all over again.

chorong: lets go girls the team is ready for our photo shoot.

apink: ne,

(we took our photoshoot and left after)

namjoo: heol! deabak! 

she gasp while leaving the building after the shoot.

bomi: why?

I turned away and saw ilhoon waiting outside with his bigbike?! serously? 

ilhoon: kaja!! 

he drag me away from the members and gave the girls a badboy salute..

bomi: yah who's bike is this?

ilhoon: i bought it for us..

bomi: what?!!! seriously??

I gave a confusing stare and he pull my hand and wrap it around him and my heart beats so fast and he always does that to my heart! he corrupted my heart's abillity to pump blood ideally.

ilhoon: hold tight.. 

he grinned and took off.

ilhoon: I have the greed over you and that's the feeling I cannot deny no matter how much I try to hide and I was affraid that maybe someday you'll had enough and leave. that's the reason I don't wanna fall in love in the first place.

he stated out of nowhere with his voice lowered.

ilhoon: if I'll go will you miss me?

bomi: yah! what do you mean? jebal kajima ilhoona!

ilhoon: nothing, don't worry I'll never leave you.

bomi: ilhoona! what's gotten in to you?! tell me.

I hugged him tight and a drop of tear fell realizing the things he was saying.

ilhoon: ooljima, you look more pretty smiling.

bomi: eyysshh you can't even see me cause you're driving! xP

ilhoon: yep. but I can feel it in here.

he pointed out his chest.

bomi: ilhoona... 

I laid my head on his back and tearfully looking at the view. the world is beautiful and bright but when its pouring its ugly and lonely.

ilhoon: here we are.. 

bomi: sa..lon o.O 

ilhoon: quick go inside I'll wait here. 

bomi: what?!

ilhoon: eysh just do it already. 

bomi: fine...

I entered the salon and the people quickly responded as if they already know what to do. well did they?? issh that guy!

they pampered me and dressed me and it took a huge amount of time. xD i just wish he wasn't sleeping on his bike xD

after almost 4hrs.

I head outside and I saw him standing handsomely with his suit! aigoo my eyes! he is standing next to luxurious car!.,, what's the meaning of this?

ilhoon: you look gorgeous 

he said with his genuine smile. aigoo my boyfie is so darn handsome!! and but of course yourstruly!

He took my hand and lead me in the car. 

(arrive)

" I want you back baby I swear its true, won't ever make me jealous, I'll make 'em jealous of you, comeback to me for eternity take a listen to me second confession please"

he smoothly rap and my heart is now on the floor waiting for the blood to go with it.. he look straight and my eyes and tears formed.

bomi: but you already made the confession

ilhoon: true, but this time lets make it official...did I just tell you not to cry? it hurts here.

he took my hand and place it to his chest and continued rapping and he made those cute gangster face again.

Hana's pov

sorry, but Ilhoon only belongs to me! *evil look*

so,..I took pictures of the Promising COUPLE psshh

"pshh you think I already gave up?!"

"send"

---- next day...

Minhyuk's pov

eunkwang: lets go guys, we need to go with cube artists

sungjae: apink will be there too?

btob : eyshh *tease*

we left and saw apink approaching.

"!"

a woman shouted and throw somethig at Bomi and we were all in shock!

ilhoon: yah!! 

ilhoon was like a fire when he saw it and drag bomi the the woman ran away.

bomi: I'm fine.. lets go. 

ilhoon: no! clean yourself.

eunkwang: heol!! so thats why... you had a date last night?!

minhyuk: people are saying " ilhoon is mine ", but some like it " kyeowo couple" some " don't get near my ilhoon"

ilhoon: well they better know

he range badly and his temper rises and we rushed for the broadcast with Ilhoon so mad.

bomi: ilhoona I'm fine please cool down.

ilhoon: no its not.. don't just let people treat you that way.. you should know when to fight. yes I know you're strong but you just cant leave people treating you badly.

as soon as we arrive ilhoon rushed to the screen draging bomi.

Ilhoon: hello everyone. this girl next to me member of Apink is my girlfriend so please stop the bash. that's enough. he said while the camera is rolling.

Bomi's pov

he hugged me real tight and I cried.

Bomi: sorry..

Ilhoon: no its not your fault.

I thought his badboy skills could only be applied on stage but he does it right to protect the person that matters.. I was just afraid what the manager would think.

manager: ilhoon lets talk...

Bomi: ilhoon na arrasuh?

Ilhoon: I don't worry.

he still manage to tease me with those grin.

(after) 

he smiled and put his arms around me. I sense something different with him since last night but I did not understand what was that something.

____to be continued____