Chapter 7: Onni, Hyung! (MinRong) [Special Chapter]

The Aegyo Princess and The Aegyo Player [HoonMi] ONGOING STORY

Chapter 7: Onni, Hyung! (MinRong) [Special Chapter]

 

 

Ilhoon's pov


I took her inside the car, we duck so no one could see.


Bomi: yah, why did you do that?! Ishh this guy.


Ilhoon: don't ask.


Bomi: ok fine, you want secrets? Then let it be!


Ilhoon: yah! What secret? No secrets between us ok?


Bomi: well tell me!


Ilhoon: it because I love you, simple as that? Want me to explain it further and logical? I could make a whole speech if I do.


Bomi: saranghae! * giggled*


Ahh so she set a trap! >.< but damn! Wheb she said she love me too, butterflies started to mess my tummy xD.


Ilhoon: eyyh.. You want a part two?


Oh this mind of mine


Bomi: what part?*suspiciously stared and suddenly her eyes widen as she realized* yah!! ert!!>.<


I giggled as she throw cute punches on me


Bomi's pov


Ilhoon: eyyh.. You want a part two?


Bomi: what part? 


He grinned. What does that mean? Then suddenly *flashbacks* aigoo!! This silly guy!


Bomi: yah!! ert!!>.<


He giggled as I throw light punches for being annoyed :P but he just glared, throwing up his heart melting looks.

Bomi: ilhoon, yah you can stop now.


Ilhoon: why can't stand it?*grin*


He got closer and his face and and inch or two to me! >.< stop that Ilhoon! I'm dying here!


Ilhoon: * giggled* don't worry I respect you.


And then he started getting serious as he sat on the driver seat looking up.


Ilhoon: you might think I'm a cassanova with all the letters or so but the truth is.I could not dare to make actions that could break a girl's dignity. I don't know if its because my sister and my mom tought me well or its just me. Or... Its because of you.


He looked my way and continued.


Ilhoon: why noona?


I sit erectly and sighed. Jung Ilhoon what type of genes do you have to make people like me shutdown in front of you?! You are just a stubborn, sarcastic, braggy monster!.. Yes, you are now officially mine but I don't know why I got this feeling of disbelieving! Mr. Charismatic Aegyo really suit you well.


( they both sat in silence as ilhoon start the engine and drove bomi home)


__________


Nobody's pov


Bomi didn't have schedules for the day so she fortunately could go to school and meet Ilhoon.

Next day:


Ilhoon's pov


"Ilhoonah!!"


A familiar voice boasted. I turn and saw the cutest angel running after me ^_^ she should have won the contest for making my day everyday! Not me! Hahaha yah you can call me cheesy and all but that's what I feel xD.


Bomi: yah! What's  with that smile?!


Ilhoon: nothing, your just so cute! *pinching her cheeks*


Bomi: issh, ara!


Ilhoon: now look who's the braggy one now? XD


Bomi: hahaha * giggled*


Then we start realizing that the hallway was getting crowded and a guy suddenly approach Bomi and handed the chocolates. She grabbed my arm tight and looked at me.


"please take this. I'm a huge fan. You are so cute!" the guy confessed.


I signaled her to take it. And she hesitately took it and bowed. Haha how cute my noona is being so loyal:). Walking though the corridors a campus journalist approach us.


" excuse me but did we just witness weeks before that you guys are fighting over the campus cutie? Then now you are the " it couple" that they call "aegyo couple". What are your thoughts?"


The journalist said.


Both: really? 


Bomi: we really don't know that..


Journalist: really? Its not just the campus actually the whole nation did when you guys where on variety show.


Ilhoon: aiishh.. What where the thoughts of people? Sorry Bomi.


Bomi: no, dont bother. We'll figure this out together :).


My actions might harm my noona.. I'm worried.


Journalist: actually, it was pretty much accepted^^.


Ilhoon: jinjja? ( really)


Bomi: omo!..


Then we noticed someone laughing. Coming our direction.


Ilhoon: Hyung?! Noona?!


Bomi: heol~


We saw Chorong noona and Minhyuk hyung together! Well I smell something suspicious here? Holding hands?! Hahahaha *grin*


Bomi: Onni!!


Chorong: um.. Ne?!

Chorong's pov


Andwe! Wrong place!!


Minhyuk: Ilhoona, Bomah


Minhyuk wraped his arm around my shoulder and smiled. He winked at me as Ilhoona and Bomi startled.


Bomi: onni, oppa?


Bomi stared suspiciously but instead of loosing grip Minhyuk wraped me even tighter! And I was so nervous! My heartbeat was beating so fast! O.o why? I let go of him.


Chorong: yah, wae?!*pissed*


Minhyuk: what? *smile*


As I get rid of his hands around me he went closer, looked down, smiled and lift my chin up.


Minhyuk: noona, saranghae!


What?!!! What is he saying! My heart felt like its gonna jump off my system! Why am I feeling this way?! I'm his noona! Andwe!


Chorong: please..(left)


Minhyuk: noona


Ilhoon and Bomi was confused. Suspiciously watching us.


Minhyuk's pov


Nervous but I told her those words! And I think I was being too straight forward.. So I felt guilty and run after her.

 

Minhyuk: Chorong noona, mian.


Chorong: no, I'm just fine.. I shoud be the one who's sorry.


Minhyuk: what do you mean?


Chorong: I was never true. I keep convincing myself to hate you! But I can't. Why is that Minhyuk?
Minhyuk: noona,..*worried*


She curled and cried standing infront of me.


Minhyuk: ooljima, noona(don't cry)


I wiped her tears hugged her. So did I herd it right? She wanted to hate me but she can't?.. My heart really felt happy hearing it!.. I hope someday she would someday open her heart.


------


Nobody's pov


Bomi and Ilhoon saw the scene but decided to keep their mouths closed. They felt like the guys needs time and space.


Bomi: yah! Ilhoonah! Did you know what's happening?


Ilhoon: I have no idea.. But my conclusion is.. Something must be special between them.


Bomi: oh! What a smart kid! * applaused* daebak .


Ilhoon: ne, ara! *bragged*


Ilhoon lift his cheek and shifted.


Bomi: aigoo.. now look who's back to a bragg monster!


-----


Chorong's pov

Why? Why do I feel this way?


Minhyuk: here. He handed a cute star keychain.

Minhyuk: if your alone just know that this star would always be with you. *smiled* I blessed it the name of minstar :)

Minhyuk's pov

I lift her chin up and wiped her tears. I should have gain strength to fight over my weakness. She doesn't have to be confused cause a man should be a man for her woman. 
Minhyuk: sorry Chorong noona for being a coward.
Chorong: don't say that. * she bursted into tears*

Chorong's pov

I have no Idea why I'm feeling this way.. Is he really just a dongseng to me? Or is this something beyond being his noona?.


Minhyuk: its getting dark.


He extended his arms and said


Minhyuk: do you trust me?


I accepted his hand and he drive me home. He such a good guy. We arrived and said our goodbyes. 
Minhyuk: Chorong noona, sleep tight:)

______to be continued____