Chapter 10: The Second Confession (chap.9 cont.)

The Aegyo Princess and The Aegyo Player [HoonMi] ONGOING STORY

A/N : sorry guys if I update slowly.. I'm dealing with college life and other stuff .. Hoping for your consideration. But I'm so happy when you guys make good feedbacks :) thank you and please rate and comment if you love it :)..

-- thanks--

 

 

Chapter 10: The Second Confession (chap.9 cont.)

 

 

 

 

Ilhoon's pov
I can't believe my eyes when Hana actually acted it and tried to lie to me. I thought I knew her better but turns out the members were right. I was so stupid to believe! I hate myself for pushing Bomi away and choose Hana.


I took a glass of water and freshen myself up.


Peniel: chill Ilhoon.

I curled and stopped

Ilhoon: I was so stupid..


I blamed myself for everything. I knew Bomi noona won't forgive my stupidity. I opened the fridge and took the soju.

Peniel: hey! You know that won't solve the problem! Stop that!

Ilhoon: sorry hyung for disbelieving you.. Sorry


Peniel's pov

As he opened the fridge I notice him getting some soju.

Peniel: hey! You know that won't solve the problem! Stop that!

He looked down and his anger turned into tears.

Ilhoon: sorry hyung for disbelieving you.. Sorry

He really looks so down and out. I put his hand down and patted then he suddenly left the dorm without a word.

Peniel: Ilhoona! Where are you going!! Yah!

Sungjae: where is he going?

He asked as he saw Ilhoon walk away.

Peniel: I don't know. But I think we need to go after him.

Sungja agreed and we rushed to go after him.

Peniel: Sungjaeyah! Kaja!!


Bomi's pov

I entered the room and I felt wierd. I look at the mirror and the scene kept on repeating in my head like a broken cd. I shook my head and his mad staring at Hana  flashed my memory so I decided to leave  the room to freshen up and walked to the convenient store to buy some drink.

"oh look!  Is that the cutie boy on tv? XD he's in deep sleepxD"

I herd guys talking as they passed through and as I look at their direction I saw Ilhoon lying his head on the table! With all the liquors around him!...

" Ilhoona!! Wha- what happen??!"

I ran towards him and his lazy head turned.


"miane.. Sorry noona.. I'm a jerk!"

He burst into tears and punched his hand on solid table.. And his fist was bruised.

" Ilhoona!! Hajima!! Jebal. You dont have to do that"

I took his hand and rubbed it. He looked at me as I did it and he smiled.

Ilhoon: noona. You have much guts to be near a drunk man.. Do you ever know what a drunk man could do?!

He stated out of nowhere.

Bomi: I'm not afraid because I know you are not that kind of person.

Continued rubbing his hands.

Ilhoon: exactly the reason why I feel so bad.. But what if I do this. Would you still think the same?

He pulled my arms towards him and I his eyes was staring straight into my eyes and I felt my body getting numb and frozen that I can't feel anything.

Bomi: yes..

I answered without hesitation and he moved closer.

Ilhoon: would you really be okey even if its this close?!

And he got even closer..

Until..

 

I felt his lips touched mine.. I can't even move any muscle..  Tears fall out of nowhere.. we already had that playful kiss but this time its different.

 

(hahaha kkkyyaaahh :-* my hoonmi kissed!! ^^ -miss author here :))

Nobody's pov

Then Ilhoon gently stopped as he was finally back to his self and He looked into Bomi's tearful eyes..

Ilhoon's pov

Ilhoon:  noona..?

I saw Bomi's breaking into tears and I was Instantly back to my self!

 Ilhoon: miane noona.. Aissh! I promised myself to respect you.. Sorry I was intoxicated.. That was wrong..

I wiped her tears as it keeps falling as she was standing infront of me.

Bomi: I-Il-hoona...


I was so so intoxicated.... What have I done??! Stupid! What's wrong w/ you Ilhoon!..>.< looking at her freezing body I offered a drink and wraped my coat around her.

Ilhoon: I would understad if you couldn't forgive me. I've done enough.


Bomi's pov

I looked down as he was walking away
Bomi: tell me.. The truth.. What do you really feel?

He tured away and tried to avoid my questions.

Bomi: yah! Tell me!.. You don't know how much it hurts.. Seeing you walk away like this?!

 he stopped and continued on walking. I was torn knowing he walked away from me. I sat on the bench and never moved there since he left.


Nobody's pov

As Sungjae and Peniel walked to the conveniece to follow Ilhoon they saw Bomi and Ilhoon on eachother's eyes. So close it almost look like a kiss.

Then suddenly Ilhoon pulled her and an actual kiss happen!  But as Ilhoon saw Bomi's teary eyes and  im a snap he was back to his self.

Sungjae's pov

We were shocked on what we witnessed so we turned away knowing Ilhoon wasn't involve in a fight. We took our steps off the scene to avoid being noticed when we saw Chorong noona walked on our direction looked at us and went the other direction.

Peniel: Noona!

Hyung called but noona never mind him calling and walked straight then saw Minhyuk hyung rushing.

Sungjae: wait wait wait!!!! Hyung! What's the fuss?

Minhyuk: you seen her?

Peniel: her?

Peniel wandered as hyung stated.

Sungjae: her?.... Chorong noona is the only person who pass this direction.

Peniel: oh!!! I see  xD

Minhyuk took his step back with his confusing reaction.

Sungjae: why hyung?

Peniel: tell me your looking for Chorong noona?!

Minhyuk hyung nodded lightly with hesitation so we pointed out the direction and he ran.


Chorong's pov

I Walked away as I saw him approaching the way.. I dont wanna feel this wierd feeling ok! Please stop this nonsense Minhyuk!

Minhyuk: Chorong!!

 I walked faster and saw Peniel and Sungjae on the way. I stopped and went the other direction. I was in a rush when I was crossing the street when a motorcycle almost hit me when suddenly.

Minhyuk: Chorong watchout!!

He dragged me to him and covered me.

 beeeepp!
 the motorcycle stopped
Man: ya watch your way!
*left*

I was so shocked! I should have died!! I looked at him and I never saw him like this before.

Minhyuk: you should have watch out! I'm pretty much worried. You shouldnt have walk away from me!

( he said with a worried/angry tone xD)

Chorong: thank you..


Minhyuk's pov
 
I covered her up she looked up to me as I was talking worried.

Chorong: thank you..

And heart began to rise up looking at her cutest face and I was in the moment of protecting her from harm.

Minhyuk: just dont do it again next time ok?!

Chorong: ok

A mototcycle passed tho the guy was in helmet I knew for sure it was Ilhoon..

What is he up to?!


Bomi's pov

Eating the chocolate chip I was down hearted and mad >.< that stupid guy! He left me!! He asked an apology yet he left me here alone?! What kind of a guy is that?


" can I take you away in a moment?! "

A familiar voice said and I looked up and saw him! Aiggoo! I was shocked! My eyes widen as he extended his arms and smiled the brightest.

Ilhoon: so what now? Are you coming?! Oh yeah don't worry I can still manage to drive :) do you trust me?

Bomi: yes..

I still said yes after all >.<

He started the engine and he placed my arm around his waist and said.

Ilhoon: hold tight noona.. And please dont let go.

I warpped my arm around him and then we strolled. And stopped at the nearest cherryblossom tree and sat on the bench.

Ilhoon: you know what? This is my favorite tree eversince I met you. I dont know but this tree always remind me of you.

Bomi: but there isn't any connection *giggles*

Ilhoon: true but I believe its just like love. All it need is connection tho its pretty much far off.

He smiled and took my hand and put a piece of paper on. I opened it and it was the picture of me sleeping on the library.


Ilhoon: I took it up when we were locked up in the library thinking it might help me win the fight.

Bomi: heol!! What a bad guy!

Ilhoon: but then I realized maybe you should have won if I do cause you really do look cute sleeping xD

Bomi: well why are we here by the way?


Ilhoon: I would accept whatever it takes but please listen. Cause I believe a guy should be man enough to confess and this is my second confession to you noona.. What happen earlier wasn't just a kiss.

I looked at him and his head was looking at the sky. And my heart raised and I dont know why..


Ilhoon: I did it cause I still love you.. Tho I know I shouldn't have and I'm so sorry. I love you noona and I just wan't you to know. :) you dont have to feel the same.

He smiled, stood up but I stopped him.

Bomi: you dont have to feel sorry. Everytime I'm with you I can't deny the fact that my heart feels the same as it is before, it beats fast like crazy and I know for sure I still love you but I tried to keep it in.

I stood up and he wallked towards me.


Ilhoon's pov

I extended my arms but instead she hugged me light and start crying..

Bomi: I miss you..

I combed her hair with my fingertips once again. I loose a grip and turned my back and asked her to ride my back.. The things I couldn't do these past few days.


Ilhoon: hop on?! *grin*


Bomi: seriously?? Yah! Get up!

She cutely shouted wiping her tears. The things I missed about her.

Ilhoon: oh come on!.. I missed you so much I want you to piggy ride. Kaja?!

Bomi: ok fine

She finally agreed.


Nobody's pov

They happily walked their way back to the convenient store.

Bomi: is that Hana?

Bomi noticed Hana on the Horizon as they were entering the store Hana was about to leave


Bomi's pov

Ilhoon looks pissed when I mentioned Hana's name and continued entering the store.

Hana: o-ppa?!

But Ilhoon ignores and I just looked down to avoid Hana's mad contact.

Bomi: Ilhoon put me down.. *whispers*

He slowly put me down and he grabbed my hand and drag me close to him.

Ilhoon: were here for a date.

Bomi: what? * confused*

He winked and smiled. Issh this player -.- then Hana left imidiately.

Ilhoon's  pov

Ilhoon: ahh! Ouch! That hurts!

She picked my ears and pouted.. Omo xD cute

Ilhoon: what?! XD

Bomi: why did you say that?!

Ilhoon: why? Got a problem?!

I and she left.

Ilhoon: where are you going?! Noona!

Bomi: isshh.

She looks so cute getting annoyed xD she was about to leave and open the door when she accidentally bumped the guy.

Guy: watch where youre going missy! Stupid.

Ilhoon: yah! What did you just say?!

I pointed the guy and he walked towards me.

Guy: this girl is STUPID.

My anger rised  and I wanted to punch him bad!..

Bomi: Ilhoon andwe!


She hugged me to stop me. Huh! This guy was pretty lucky psshh. So we walked away and leave the crazy guy. We walked our way to the dorm and talked.

Bomi: you know what?

Ilhoon: what?

Bomi: we are going to shoot for a commercial tomorrow ^^

Ilhoon: that's good..I cant look after you were having promotions tomorrow... Is that shoot with the apink members?! .. 

Bomi: eeyysshh ! Jinjja.. XD

Minhyuk's pov

I take her to apink's dorm and waved goodbyes. When suddenly I saw Ilhoon and Bomi walking together wearing their smiles.  And I was like


????????????


Something's really different. Psshh never mind. I'm happy I got the chance to be with her in a tragic wierd way xD


Ilhoon's pov

This might be a confusing situation but knowing her thoughts makes me feel greedy >.< aisshh jinjja.


____ to be continued____